Frank Rijkaard set for Liverpool?

• Thread starter Thread starter joel-lfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 207
  • Views Views 13K
Basicly,

We need all this 'Media Attention' to go away now, its not doing anything good for the team.

Henry needs to choose if he is going to stick with Hodgson until the end of the season or not, And fast.
We have an important game coming up, and this is the last thing we need, More gossip to unsettle the team.

Paul Tomkins says there is a rumour that Roy will step down after the Napoli game. Also found this interesting.
paul_tomkins Paul Tomkins

RT @Andrew_Heaton: Rumours of Hodgson going unsurprising given that two of #LFC's senior players are purportedly absolutely fed up with him

RT @JimBoardman: Purslow leaves as rumours emerge of serious breakdowns in the relationships between manager Roy Hodgson and key players.
JimBoardman: One senior player is said to have made it clear that he no longer wants to play under Roy Hodgson.
RT @JimBoardman: Another said to have started to consider his future amidst claims he is completely disillusioned with new coaching methods

Seems as though now the Rooney story has settled down a tiny bit now Liverpool need some more publicity. I hope that 1 day something positive might happen with Liverpool,

Last edited:
Ideal replacement for Mr.Hodgson will be a young, tactical savvy manager who has made his bones already and is looking for a career challenge.

Unai Emery would be perfect, whether he would leave Valencia is another matter..

Ooh Frank Rijkaard has had his contract cancelled by mutual consent.

Reports of discontent among senior #lfc players are bang on the money. Hodgson's days looked numbered

All over Twitter he'll be off

He'll be gone soon, I just hope we can find the right replacement.

I don't think we have a terrible team, just playing the wrong way. I should email him Mr Houghs tactics <)

I don't think we have a terrible team, just playing the wrong way. I should email him Mr Houghs tactics <)

We're gonna keep playing the wrong way with Woy in charge.

Basicly,

We need all this 'Media Attention' to go away now, its not doing anything good for the team.

Henry needs to choose if he is going to stick with Hodgson until the end of the season or not, And fast.
We have an important game coming up, and this is the last thing we need, More gossip to unsettle the team.

Been said that an interview with offal site where Mr.Hodgson says Napoli isn't an important game (amongst other strange things) has been pulled.

What a mess of a club we have become. Hopefully all this will quickly be resolved and we can get back to following on field events heh

Don't know if this has been mentioned in here before, but here goes -
Taken from LFCTV forums -

From RAWK

Just spoke to my mate who works at LFC TV channel. He says Roy's interview yesterday was so srange they are not allowed to show it or post any transcripts. he says that when asked about the Napoli game he says its an utter distraction and waste of time for him.

He also said that Napoli fans were deliquents who hurl bricks at the coach. Went onto talk about his time when visiting Napoli with Inter saying that a mother and daughter gave the team middle finger coming out of a church.

Mate seems to think his interview was incredibly strange, controversial and backwards. Its been banned.

My mate also stated that during the wekend LFC phone in the editors were instructed by Anfield hierachy to encourage calers to vent utter frustrations and emotions. Sometimes he says the channel like to select callers that have milder liberal views but apparenly the owners wanted it totally uncensored to and watched it so they could ge a feel for fans opinions.
Kinda weird, huh? Thoughts?

Edit - Just saw Zeb's post. Sorry.

Back