GOODBYE 3430 Knap FM 17.3.1

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 349
  • Views 274K
ALL of KNAP tactic is great if you want to play using instant result.
The risk of getting your player sent off is minimum

please what training should i use for pre season and during the season? thanks

please what training should i use for pre season and during the season? thanks

PRE SEASON :
AVERAGE - TEAM COHESION and MATCH TACTIC

DURING SEASON
If your tactis is not fluid yet :
AVERAGE - BALANCE AND MATCH TACTIC

If your tactic is fluid :
AVERAGE - BALANCE AND ATTACKING MOVEMENT

I haven't had that fantastic results. Only win by 1-0 or draw...

Put 3 mentality to slots.

1 counter
2 standart (if you're one step better)
3 control (if you're clear favourite)

So you use counter against all big teams' What about teams that play 4231 formation or 4411 formation i find i lose a lot to those teams.

you don't need to change anything except your team. Sometimes even amazing tactics can't do anything for bad footballers.

These tips are enough to be very successful. Built your team better around tactic.

So you use counter against all big teams' What about teams that play 4231 formation or 4411 formation i find i lose a lot to those teams.

i find this nice site https://false9fm.wordpress.com/fm-16-attribute-analysis/
i will not search player for a position with 20 attributes or more.... i will the significant...only the red ones.
So for GK : refelxes, determination, agility that is enough to find the best GK for me... the other attributes would be traint by the training-role GK.

Last edited:
Just walked the Premier League with Newcastle first season (pr0 update). Combined with Artisan's team talk guide it is deadly.

Had some good seasons with Mewcastle last year using Dambuster.

Last edited by a moderator:
My best combinaison:

- If you play against defensive team, use WOF 3430
- If you play against offensive team, use GOODBYE 3430

I like this idea as also adds style variation.

I tend to also mix formations as they share the same styles.

Guys, do u know good advice for missing clear cut chances? this tactic is very good but i am missing a lot of 100% chances. when i am losing a game (what happen not so often) i am always having more ccc's, more ball possession, more shots. 100% is like 4-1 for me and i am losing it 2:0 for example.

What I like more in this tactic is the defensive stability. But switching forwards for atacking midfielders is giving me a hard time lol
I'm playing with Sporting, in Portugal, and I've had two draws in the first 3 games.
I've switched to Journeyman 3421 and it seemed more offensive.

I'm using the counter and thinking in using this tactic against stronger teams and the Journeyman in other games.
What do you guys think?

Patrico - what team talks are you using?

You can switch between WOF GOODBYE JORNEYMAN tactics. I do a test season with Ebbsfleet changing tactics every 4 or 5 games and still champions with 104 pts.