GOODBYE 3430 Knap FM 17.3.1

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 349
  • Views 274K
i am in 2025 but going unbeaten with impressive stats is pretty good without superstars like others may have

Those non superstars are a very mean defence at 8 goals conceded in 38 games

meleng sarr, goldaniga and this regen who was at the club already

View attachment 86731

vincent marchetti at left back and this regen at right back who again was already at the club when i took over

View attachment 86730

The new home and away version of this is amazing. The attack hasn't changed but whatever happened defensively has really worked. What's changes with the defence or is it just the amc's get more involved?

Just down to changing to AM AP, and I onlt did this version due to a promise to play a transfer player as AP.

Watching the game if you get a real stamina player as the attacking midfielder he seems to be everywhere on the pitch

It's certainly a great change id go as far as to say it's better than the original

The new home and away version of this is amazing. The attack hasn't changed but whatever happened defensively has really worked. What's changes with the defence or is it just the amc's get more involved?

Which version are you talking about?

The new home and away version. The front 3 have changed and it seems to work well for me. I got it from the tactics from other threads....thread originally from si forum

Last edited:
Yeah that's the setup I'm using. Just adds more defensive stability without losing attack

Hello everyone ! This tactic is still working on the 17.3.2 version ?

By far best tactic for 2017. This or WOF. Every other tactic has just builded around Knap's tactic also popular ones ;)

By far best tactic for 2017. This or WOF. Every other tactic has just builded around Knap's tactic also popular ones ;)

So which is best? :D

Also, could you link to the WOF 3412? It's a tactic jungle out there...

Last edited: