GOODBYE 3430 Knap FM 17.3.1

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 349
  • Views 274K
I would love to try this in FM16... anybody can show the instructions for every player and team instructions? or is it somewhere here? can't find it

Knap, i am using team talk by my assistant.

Also i saw that this tactic is more stronger for me if i put it in every 3 slots where u can put another tactics for switching between. Strange but works well.

Dang thats what you call a productive season,in league i had issues bit against Real and Barca although i won against Barca once,but ive beaten Real when it mattered the most in semifinal of Spanish cup,trashed Atleti in all of 4 games i played against them,without any big signings(only ones the i've signed were young prospects such as Merino,Rog,etc... :D).I like how tactic itself is so versitale,for example my BBM scored cracking 16 goals,RB and Lb 7 each...Im looking forward already to the next season,brilliant counter vers :)
View attachment 87704

The screenshots for tactic are on SI FORUM, but FM16 was about crossing.

3 slots are recommended not sure it helps once familiar, but you never know.

Played Real with Celtic and won 4-0

@knap

how about individual training ?

you train the players for the roles u use?

I would love to try this in FM16... anybody can show the instructions for every player and team instructions? or is it somewhere here? can't find it

install FM17 demo and look yourself

I've tried most tactics on this forum but this one performs consistently for me. I love the fact I can beat any team away with a sub low team. For example, I've beaten both Juve and Napoli in the league cup playing with Catania.

For those of you struggling to get good results at home, change mentality to defensive and tick "roam from position" for every SS. I also use jesusastralia's 4-3-3 or Knaps WOF tactic if I need to score a goal or two.

Hey guys, I need you help, which players should I get for BWM and BBM, I'd like a promising player I mean wonderkid or a top class player, currently starting a new save with Barcelona, thank you, not to mention that this tactic is pure gold :D

Hey guys, I need you help, which players should I get for BWM and BBM, I'd like a promising player I mean wonderkid or a top class player, currently starting a new save with Barcelona, thank you, not to mention that this tactic is pure gold :D

im currently using Daniel Bragança from sporting as bwm and Pierre-Emile Højbjerg as bbm

i am in 2025 but going unbeaten with impressive stats is pretty good without superstars like others may have

Those non superstars are a very mean defence at 8 goals conceded in 38 games

Knap you broke the match engine with counter version. ;)