GOODBYE 3430 Knap FM 17.3.1

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 349
  • Views 274K
I haven't read your previous posts, just been skimming the topic.
As I said, I definitely agree this tactic has no competition this year, it's far superior to anything else we've seen on the forums.

It just shocked me that you won CL with Rosenborg and out of Championship while I've been knocked out of it every year in quarters/semis despite having world class players.

I dunno mate. I find that very hard to understand, cause if anything the big games are the easy ones with this tactic. I constantly smash the PSG and Real Madrids with 5-6-7 goals, while I struggle more with Hull and Stoke for instance. Maybe instant result really is the trick then.

Are you doing own team talks or AM?

WOF should be better for top teams.

Are you doing own team talks or AM?

WOF should be better for top teams.

Assuming you're asking shirajzl, but I'm leaving anything team-talk or press related to my 20 motivating skill assistant. Maybe having an assistant with that much motivating skill also helps on those in-game touchline shouts, I dunno. Just works for me at least. Been playing this way the last few FMs now. I've played since CM93/94 though, so probably before some people on here was born. :D

I'm playing FMT, so no team talks, thankfully.

I've played since CM 96/97, Tommi. I thought I was old. :D

Just Finish A Season with newly promoted Fulham

I mean, I was looking for a tactic to help my team move away from relegation,
then we actually move so far away from relegation.

I'm playing the match for this season,
so for the next season, I'm gonna try @TommiHelm sugestions using instant result.

Media Prediction
ajax.php

End Of The Season Table
ajax.php

Last edited:
(Counter - Play all matchs)

Awesome tactic, very good-awesome against big club. However, seems more difficult against the very defensive team. Very strong defense.

I have a good team now, but this is my best season.

View attachment 88887View attachment 88874

Next season: I test TFF. Thanks !

Last edited:
I've been using Artisan's team talk guide - it works very well with this tactic.

Don't do them myself but posted on SI based on your recommendation.

That 0-0 must have been annoying!

Hey Knap. Thank you for all your tactics.

I have to ask you. You have made many tactics now.

Which of them do you see as the best/strongest? :)

Cheers

I would add to that questions the following; once you've made an obviously amazing tactic like this, what makes you drive forward and create more when you know you probably can't top the currently best one?

So guys, I've done a season using this tactic + instant result like Tommi suggest,
so far, I'm not having a good season,
that is because almost half of my player are injured ,
I suspect that in the match, when one of my player get a light injured, he didn't get substitute right away,
instead playing the whole match.

(Counter - Play all matchs)

Awesome tactic, very good-awesome against big club. However, seems more difficult against the very defensive team. Very strong defense.

I have a good team now, but this is my best season.

newreply.php
newreply.php

Next season: I test TFF. Thanks !

Check this post
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...football-manager-17-3-1-a-14.html#post3102975

he experiment how to play against weaker opponent who playing defensive against your team.

If playing against park the bus, if nothing working by Half time try defensive and push right up.

If playing against park the bus, if nothing working by Half time try defensive and push right up.

I have found that against weaker teams, you should just play defensive from the start, it creates many more chances and goals than on counter without sacrificing defence.

TommiHelm suggested this

- Individual training: GK=Goalkeeper, DC=Ball playing defender, WBR/L=Complete wing backs, MCR/L=Box-to-box midfielders, AMC/R/L=Trequartista.

Using Defensive mentality somehow makes this tactic even better! I only use counter if the opposition team is playing a very attacking formation. Ps:Thanks Tommihelm for that wonderful piece of advice.

I creat many chances, dominate the matches but don't score much goals...
How can I fix this? I have a top team and I play mentallity normal.

I creat many chances, dominate the matches but don't score much goals...
How can I fix this? I have a top team and I play mentallity normal.
Could you please share more info, your starting 11, your team, some screeshots. I've tried this tactic with newcastle, leeds, arsenal and hasn't got any problems.