GOODBYE 3430 Knap FM 17.3.1

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 349
  • Views 273K
The new home and away version. The front 3 have changed and it seems to work well for me. I got it from the tactics from other threads....thread originally from si forum

You are absolutely right. I started a new save with Hull City and I'm using those two tactics (HOME - 32530 APAMSS Counter / AWAY - 3430TH Counter) + the OI. The results are **** crazy and I really don't know what to say. I think this could be the best tactis set in FM17.

HULL CITY / MEDIA PREDICTION 20TH - half a season played

View attachment 85022

View attachment 85021

Last edited:
also if anyone is tired to play strikerless ,

the WOF 4312 AP FM17.3.2 tactic from Knapp is SUPER

You are absolutely right. I started a new save with Hull City and I'm using those two tactics (HOME - 32530 APAMSS Counter / AWAY - 3430TH Counter) + the OI. The results are **** crazy and I really don't know what to say. I think this could be the best tactis set in FM17.

NO TRANSFERS!

View attachment 1126084

View attachment 1126085

So which 2 tactics you are using? A link maybe, because I'm confused right now :D

View attachment 1126084

View attachment 1126085

Yeah just to check which is the away tactic you are using?
I assume the home is this one: View attachment 85014

Same here but I can't decide between that away tactic and the 3430 with the 3 different AMC roles

Well... I'm in the same situation. I loaded those both into my save.. :)

I made some transfers actually and almost finished my first season with Hull City.
Won the league and the league cup. I'm in the final of the FA-Cup vs Man City. That's the last match to play in this season.

Btw. If I'm not playing "at home" (for example in the cup final I'll have to play in Wembley), then I'm using the away tactic as well.

Last edited:
Yeah neutral ground start with away tactic then see how I get on. If I'm dominating switch to home

Last edited:
Home
View attachment 1126096

Away
View attachment 1126097

OR (I didn't use it in my Hull save so far, but I think this one could do even better for away matches)

View attachment 1126127

Just tried this mate, without the third tactic you have edited in to your post. So the first home and away. Tested in my 30 game start of season United test i do with all tactics. 28 wins out of 30 games, 93% win ratio, so the best so far.

The two games i did not win are below and the best result is at the bottom against Pep Fraudiola.

Draw away to Hull City. FM scripting top vs bottom so they obviously cant lose.
View attachment 84869

Loss away to Stoke. Cant beat Stoke between winter months is scripted into FM, we all know this. Looking at the stats i didnt deserve to win this game. So fair enough result in the end.
View attachment 84868

Please happen in real life this season. With Rooney gone, hopefully Fail ani can get 5 goals to make up for it.
View attachment 84867

Win ratio for last picture. Going to try this as Leverkusen. Can't get anything to work with them though. 3rd best team in German league but i struggle with any tactic. Even with Hernandez upfront who is the best striker in the league. (No United delusion in the above post at all(A))

Great away, actually have a chance of winning. Most tactics i have tried could win 6 or 7 at home but are horrible away. Ok your strikers wont score a goal a game, but for results, seems to best for me so far. 11 goals conceeded in 30 games is very strong.
View attachment 84866

Wonderful tactic with Karlsruhe

Hello!

I changed the counter attacking tactic to 2 deep lying forwards with support minded and the number 10 role to attacking midfield support. I won the 2 Bundesliga in the first season, the strikers were amazing.

The team was very unconsistent at times, so in the 1 Bundesliga i changed the offensive roles and as you can see in
the attachments it works wonders.

The economy in the club is poor, thats the reason for sales and some of the players taking a Coutinho on me.
The transfer war chest was 17mill nok in the second season.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Tom-Andre
Trondheim, current home of "Lord Bendtner of Lerkendal"

Home
View attachment 1126096

Away
View attachment 1126097

OR (I didn't use it in my Hull save so far, but I think this one could do even better for away matches)

View attachment 1126127

OI:

View attachment 1126098

Little question, from where those tactics comes from? I mean, i did found wof 3430, goodbye 3430, but i see u are linking a 32530 AP AM SS, which i'm trying to figure where it comes out from, can u give a topic link? thanks :)

And to Knap, OMFG, just a standing ovation. I did try different tactics and tried myself to make few, had nice results and big kickass, but this one seems to be out of the lines. I did test same match shitload of times testing different tactics with same teams, day, same team talks etc etc, more then once per tactic, just to avoid casualties (which can still happens, but reduced them alot). 99% of the tactics were giving different results, big victories, little victories, draw, losses and big losses, But this one... I had matches were opponent shot like 2 times in whole match, 65% possession and way more. Ye, sometimes you don't score alot, but it happens few times tbh, when u talk on sideline or during the half-time, or just adjusting the mentality, you can fix the problem and get the result.
Rly good work :)

Possible retarded question, apart save again the tactic with a different name, there is anyway to change the showed name? I ask it because i barely can understand the name on tactic list when i pick them, it shows mostly numbers and on GOODBYE AP AM SS home/away it doesn't even show me the home away text on the tactic screen :/

Thanks and great work :)

Little question, from where those tactics comes from? I mean, i did found wof 3430, goodbye 3430, but i see u are linking a 32530 AP AM SS, which i'm trying to figure where it comes out from, can u give a topic link? thanks :)

And to Knap, OMFG, just a standing ovation. I did try different tactics and tried myself to make few, had nice results and big kickass, but this one seems to be out of the lines. I did test same match shitload of times testing different tactics with same teams, day, same team talks etc etc, more then once per tactic, just to avoid casualties (which can still happens, but reduced them alot). 99% of the tactics were giving different results, big victories, little victories, draw, losses and big losses, But this one... I had matches were opponent shot like 2 times in whole match, 65% possession and way more. Ye, sometimes you don't score alot, but it happens few times tbh, when u talk on sideline or during the half-time, or just adjusting the mentality, you can fix the problem and get the result.
Rly good work :)

He posted it here (14th of August):
https://community.sigames.com/topic/406800-goodbye-3430-am-ap-ss-home-away-fm1732-knap/