GOODBYE 3430 Knap FM 17.3.1

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 349
  • Views 273K
You found my solution ahahaha. Best combination ever. Other tactics are useless when you found this.

Outstanding season, I used match odds to choose between 3-4-3-0 WOF when Favourites and 3-4-3-0 GOODBYE when Underdogs or evenly matched.

Only defeat all season was to eventual Champions League winners Man Utd in the Quarter Final.

View attachment 1126599View attachment 1126600View attachment 1126601View attachment 1126602

Just as an added bonus, the under 20's

View attachment 1126603View attachment 1126604

And Scotland

View attachment 1126606

Definitely my favourite tactics this year, thank you Knap :)

Outstanding season, I used match odds to choose between 3-4-3-0 WOF when Favourites and 3-4-3-0 GOODBYE when Underdogs or evenly matched.

Only defeat all season was to eventual Champions League winners Man Utd in the Quarter Final.

View attachment 1126599View attachment 1126600View attachment 1126601View attachment 1126602

Just as an added bonus, the under 20's

View attachment 1126603View attachment 1126604

And Scotland

View attachment 1126606

Definitely my favourite tactics this year, thank you Knap :)

I did something similar in a previous save, but using other of knap's jewels:
3421 SCAVENGER (if you are favourite)
3421 JOURNEYMAN (if you are underdog or even)

I got bored very quickly as I was dominating completely. And also tired of playing 3 DC. :p

I got bored very quickly as I was dominating completely. And also tired of playing 3 DC. :p

Can you give me download link for Scavenger? I can't find it on forums

Did somebody got in his game save such a good AI team? Look at Real Madrid team. They lost only 3 matches in spain league, 2 with my team because i got amazing tactic so overall i can say that they lost just 1 match in whole season. I also played them in Copa del Rey final and Champions League final, what a performance...

View attachment 84511

Did somebody got in his game save such a good AI team? Look at Real Madrid team. They lost only 3 matches in spain league, 2 with my team because i got amazing tactic so overall i can say that they lost just 1 match in whole season. I also played them in Copa del Rey final and Champions League final, what a performance...

View attachment 1126666

with 3430 knap?

First few seasons was playing with goodbye but dont know which one exactly as it got many versions. This season on the screen was the best ever and was played on WOF. Real Madrid was really hard, if not my team then they could won everything very easily.

Scavenger tactic was made by Zyndar

Home
View attachment 1126096

Away
View attachment 1126097

OR (I didn't use it in my Hull save so far, but I think this one could do even better for away matches)

View attachment 1126127

OI:

View attachment 1126098

For me the combination 2530APAMSS for home games and the new 3430 DIRECT for away matches works absolutely awsome. I found that the 3430 DIRECT tactic is much stronger than the normal 3430.

I finished my second season with Hull so far and we won the f*king CL!

View attachment 84478

View attachment 84474

View attachment 84477
View attachment 84476
View attachment 84475

CL - final:

View attachment 84473

Important information:
At the half of the season I switched to knap's 3430 DIRECT and I tried this set of OI:

OI changed - I made several tests and recognized that the other OI are better ones:

View attachment 1126098

Last edited:
one question came to my mind.
When TommiHelm talked about Trequartista like individual training for the SS, it was Offensive midfielder or attacker training? In both roles u can train the trequartista. Also, why train them as trequartista instead of SS?

Thanks

My Review:

GOODBYE 3430 Knap FM 17 - Counter Version - Plug & Play

Ajax Upgraded Team...
9e67f9a58de04de37560d2b8230832a5.png

This is not to early to say - I played with it last season as well with a more chaotic squad - I didn't play it in all matches, but most - Conceeded 7 in the league - Got Koéd by RMA in the 1st ko round of champions league - This season I hope to accomplish a bit more.

1st 11...
82ae3e85296bed543f3a9e65534ad048.png

The BWM is normally Ruben Neves - He's injured :) - So I cannot help to get annoyed with the game that you can create a system using 3 stoppers in defence - that's not why they are their and you would definitely not do that in real life right? :) - but if it works in game it works - then we just have to say well done for something that works - I can add I see match stats where the opponent teams hardly get a chance - it at times feel like cheating - Offensively I'm not a fan of strikerless combinations whether it be shadows - cams or trequartista's - basically the stoppers reversed - however it does get you lots of quality chances and very hard for the opponents to defend against - So a strong option for sure - I would have liked to see more diversity from the front 3 however you shouldn't change a winning thing - I'm still not convinced that its the best option and the reason I say that is becourse I see other roles score a ton of goals 60-80+ like the poacher - the CF - The AF - or even the TM - That tells me diversity should be preferred - However it might not work under the mentality setting counter - this might be perfect for anything in the CAM strata - but I'm not sure you will see 60-80+ GLS from these roles when player is quality.

My conclusion - I will just say you really hit the nail on this one Knap - it will be hard to create a more consistant tactic this year I reckon - I don't think we will find something that surpass that for fm17 to be honest - With star players you can make many tactics work - infact you can go to the ingame archive of tactics and find default tactics that can make your team shine if your players are good enough /A top team with money - with this one you can succeed with less and maybe even much less at times - So that makes this one an obvious choice when choosing a lesser carreer or specifically play in the premier league where its harder or are using a world database where its the ultimate challenge - then this TAC should be on your list definitely - For a top team it might be up their with the best - but due to lack of experience still with this TAC I want to leave that in the open untill I have collected more data :) .

I apoligize I haven't tried this one before now - Its my mistake - If I could I would play with every single tactic of the forum and tell you about it - Their isn't enough time in a day to check them all out.

This one I really enjoy - Don't think twice about downloading the Counter version on page 1

My Ratings:
Underdog - Highly Recommended
Sub Top - Highly Recommended
Regent - Highly Recommended

Cheers

Last edited: