GOODBYE 3430 Knap FM 17.3.1

jesaustralia

Premium
Nov 4, 2013

After my last post in this thread I wasn't going to post in here again as I normally move on to something different - however I had to post again becourse something surreal happened :D

Earlier today I showed a screenshot of zero conceedes in 18 matches as a question in another thread - Someone said I was teasing & someone said the screenshot is fake :D - I documented the rest of the season in my friends Skype Chat - If anyone should be annoyed its him :D

I believe that some of the guys however thought I was about to present a new tactic - I'm gonna dissapoint people if that is the expectation - I am gonna present to you what happened however - I will also tell you the secret or some might call it magic :D

This is the Ajax story continued with Goodbye 3430 - Counter Version - 20/21 season

24 matches played

25 matches played

72 matches won in a row

26 matches played

27 matches played

28 matches played

29 matches played

30 matches played

31 matches played

32 matches played

33 matches played

34 matches played

CH League Final - Stadium Santiago Bernaneu - VS Real Madrid

**** so close to go ZERO conceedes in the league - we failed in the end - but somehow it cannot be counted as a fail - We won all trophy's possible - I'll take that and then somebody can try and beat the defensive record in the meantime :D

The Final League Table - Combined

So what did I do? - What really was the secret? :D

Training All Season Long - Rinse & Repeat :)

Normally - I would go team cohesion for the most of it - I only did that in preseason and then the above recipe - which is not really a trick - But keeping it at Tactics might seem a bit weird since I'm already fluid - This is by the way something I also saw back in fm13 other people did - So I went for it - I do feel that if you go either defensive positioning or attacking movement something renders in the match stats and in play - I feel you become worse defensively if you go attacking movement and I feel a bit on edge doing that - if I go defensive positioning which has been my preferred style for a while - I feel solid but my players seems to be inefficient - both styles have negative effects somehow - and I know it sounds really crazy me saying this becourse match preparation shouldn't have that big effect - maybe its just superstition :D - but it worked and I want you to try it and see what happens in your game - atleast for a season :)

This could ofcourse be my 1st 11 that did all this and rendered the match preparation useless anyway :)

1st 11

Quaia is a tall regent simular to someone Tall and strong :)

I like to have quicker BPD left and right - and then a Tall man in the middle with lots of anticipation decision and concentration - bonus if he's quick too.

The others you should know - the star wingback Semedo got sold - so I used Troupee a dutch wingback in game instead - not a big name - but he's ok. I will say though - I have a feeling that you can successfully retrain wingers like Mbappe or someone who is good at finishing and get more goals out of your WB's - you should experiment with that.

Shadows are quality regents no point in showing them - they are decent - To reflect Vietto do better though.

I think the BWM are very important here - Walace is a quality one of those - linking defence and the transition phase very well - I know for a fact though you can be very successful with a creative dlp type in this position and if they have a great longshot I will not say no to that :)

The Dutch League - The Portuguese League and all of the Small Leagues - are ofcourse not the most intimidating with a solid tactic & quality players :)

Guys I apoligize for the teasing - I just wanted to show you the incredible pictures with the 2 goals conceeded in the league - And just to set things straight - this Ajax team conceeded all together in all competitions 7 goals - further they are also still on a winning streak obviously - I don't know how many it is now - didn't count it and I didn't see any updates on it - but we haven't lost so - I'm totally bragging haha! - ####Now that's how to troll####

If you Like This Post (Hypnotizing) - Like It - if you don't - True Colors Revealed :D

Try this with other tactics as well and see what happens

Cheers Guys - Peace

ien77

Mar 5, 2010

After my last post in this thread I wasn't going to post in here again as I normally move on to something different - however I had to post again becourse something surreal happened :D

Earlier today I showed a screenshot of zero conceedes in 18 matches as a question in another thread - Someone said I was teasing & someone said the screenshot is fake :D - I documented the rest of the season in my friends Skype Chat - If anyone should be annoyed its him :D

I believe that some of the guys however thought I was about to present a new tactic - I'm gonna dissapoint people if that is the expectation - I am gonna present to you what happened however - I will also tell you the secret or some might call it magic :D

This is the Ajax story continued with Goodbye 3430 - Counter Version - 20/21 season

24 matches played

25 matches played

72 matches won in a row

26 matches played

27 matches played

28 matches played

29 matches played

30 matches played

31 matches played

32 matches played

33 matches played

34 matches played

CH League Final - Stadium Santiago Bernaneu - VS Real Madrid

**** so close to go ZERO conceedes in the league - we failed in the end - but somehow it cannot be counted as a fail - We won all trophy's possible - I'll take that and then somebody can try and beat the defensive record in the meantime :D

The Final League Table - Combined

So what did I do? - What really was the secret? :D

Training All Season Long - Rinse & Repeat :)

Normally - I would go team cohesion for the most of it - I only did that in preseason and then the above recipe - which is not really a trick - But keeping it at Tactics might seem a bit weird since I'm already fluid - This is by the way something I also saw back in fm13 other people did - So I went for it - I do feel that if you go either defensive positioning or attacking movement something renders in the match stats and in play - I feel you become worse defensively if you go attacking movement and I feel a bit on edge doing that - if I go defensive positioning which has been my preferred style for a while - I feel solid but my players seems to be inefficient - both styles have negative effects somehow - and I know it sounds really crazy me saying this becourse match preparation shouldn't have that big effect - maybe its just superstition :D - but it worked and I want you to try it and see what happens in your game - atleast for a season :)

This could ofcourse be my 1st 11 that did all this and rendered the match preparation useless anyway :)

1st 11

Quaia is a tall regent simular to someone Tall and strong :)

I like to have quicker BPD left and right - and then a Tall man in the middle with lots of anticipation decision and concentration - bonus if he's quick too.

The others you should know - the star wingback Semedo got sold - so I used Troupee a dutch wingback in game instead - not a big name - but he's ok. I will say though - I have a feeling that you can successfully retrain wingers like Mbappe or someone who is good at finishing and get more goals out of your WB's - you should experiment with that.

Shadows are quality regents no point in showing them - they are decent - To reflect Vietto do better though.

I think the BWM are very important here - Walace is a quality one of those - linking defence and the transition phase very well - I know for a fact though you can be very successful with a creative dlp type in this position and if they have a great longshot I will not say no to that :)

The Dutch League - The Portuguese League and all of the Small Leagues - are ofcourse not the most intimidating with a solid tactic & quality players :)

Guys I apoligize for the teasing - I just wanted to show you the incredible pictures with the 2 goals conceeded in the league - And just to set things straight - this Ajax team conceeded all together in all competitions 7 goals - further they are also still on a winning streak obviously - I don't know how many it is now - didn't count it and I didn't see any updates on it - but we haven't lost so - I'm totally bragging haha! - ####Now that's how to troll####

If you Like This Post (Hypnotizing) - Like It - if you don't - True Colors Revealed :D

Try this with other tactics as well and see what happens

Cheers Guys - Peace

play you in match 3d / 2d / instant result ??
can send you your backup to continue this game please

Last edited:

octapous

Mar 13, 2015
@Jesaustralia

- how about pre-season ? what training do you use ?
- what about individual training ?

jesaustralia

Premium
Nov 4, 2013
@Jesaustralia

- how about pre-season ? what training do you use ?
- what about individual training ?

OI's = NO

Preseason
Team cohesion - 50% - high intensity - no rest - Tactics
On tactic Screen - add tactic to all 3 slots - Arrange 8+ friendlies

In Season - When Fluid
Balanced - General training 2 notches from the right - high intensity - rest after match - Tactics

Individually rest 2-3 days to generate condition if their is 2-3 days untill next match

Individual Training
BPD - BPD + quickness
WB'S - Complete WB schedule + quickness
BWM - BWM or BOX or DLP - + Technique or Tackling (Depends on the player)
BOX - BOX + Technique
SHADOWS - Trequartista + quickness

Knap

Nov 7, 2009
Has been out for ages and a tactic I used with Spurs. All my tactics are on SI Tactics sharing forum.

whispers

Dec 11, 2009
Has been out for ages and a tactic I used with Spurs. All my tactics are on SI Tactics sharing forum.
Thanks im browsing SI forums now :) Im prolly gonna do the 3430 direct as away and the 3421 as home tactic with spurs and hertha berlin as a underdog.

Wrighty1987

Nov 3, 2011
ok so after much reading through this thread I have few questions.

1st I see a lot of people saying counter standard and WOF counter/standard but on the 1st page of this thread I downloaded both links thinking one was standard and the other was the counter but when I loaded them into fm and put them in tactics both said counter none of them were standard so is there 2 different tactics and am I clicking the wrong link?

2nd are these different tactics the same but just change the mentality so for example if I load goodbye3430 and the mentality is counter if I want the standard version do I just change mentality ?

3rd is there the same thing with wof3430 as I'm having the same trouble if anyone could help that would be great thanks

because I want to essentially have three different tactics loaded for different things like home away tough oppositions etc

Last edited:

Piaz

Feb 2, 2017
hey knap what do u think is the best away tactic for a subtop team if i dont want 2 use more then 1 am?

Knap

Nov 7, 2009
What formation do you want to use away. May be possible just to change middle SS of GOODBYE DIRECT 3430 to AM. Using a AM in that spot can help defensively as well.

There is also be a GOODBYE 3412 Burnley available

WOF 3412 V2

GOODBYE 3412 IWB

WARPIGS 4312

Knap

Nov 7, 2009
I sometimes make minor tweaks for different mentalities.

I would only use GOODBYE 3430 COUNTER. WOF is just a mentality change.

Piaz

Feb 2, 2017
What formation do you want to use away. May be possible just to change middle SS of GOODBYE DIRECT 3430 to AM. Using a AM in that spot can help defensively as well.

There is also be a GOODBYE 3412 Burnley available

WOF 3412 V2

GOODBYE 3412 IWB

WARPIGS 4312
where can i find wof 3412 v2?