GOODBYE 3430 Knap FM 17.3.1

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 349
  • Views 273K
@Jesaustralia

- how about pre-season ? what training do you use ?
- what about individual training ?

OI's = NO

Preseason
Team cohesion - 50% - high intensity - no rest - Tactics
On tactic Screen - add tactic to all 3 slots - Arrange 8+ friendlies

In Season - When Fluid
Balanced - General training 2 notches from the right - high intensity - rest after match - Tactics

Individually rest 2-3 days to generate condition if their is 2-3 days untill next match

Individual Training
BPD - BPD + quickness
WB'S - Complete WB schedule + quickness
BWM - BWM or BOX or DLP - + Technique or Tackling (Depends on the player)
BOX - BOX + Technique
SHADOWS - Trequartista + quickness

Did you really have to requote the whole post, ien77?... lol.

Has been out for ages and a tactic I used with Spurs. All my tactics are on SI Tactics sharing forum.

Has been out for ages and a tactic I used with Spurs. All my tactics are on SI Tactics sharing forum.
Thanks im browsing SI forums now :) Im prolly gonna do the 3430 direct as away and the 3421 as home tactic with spurs and hertha berlin as a underdog.

ok so after much reading through this thread I have few questions.

1st I see a lot of people saying counter standard and WOF counter/standard but on the 1st page of this thread I downloaded both links thinking one was standard and the other was the counter but when I loaded them into fm and put them in tactics both said counter none of them were standard so is there 2 different tactics and am I clicking the wrong link?

2nd are these different tactics the same but just change the mentality so for example if I load goodbye3430 and the mentality is counter if I want the standard version do I just change mentality ?

3rd is there the same thing with wof3430 as I'm having the same trouble if anyone could help that would be great thanks

because I want to essentially have three different tactics loaded for different things like home away tough oppositions etc

Last edited:
hey knap what do u think is the best away tactic for a subtop team if i dont want 2 use more then 1 am?

What formation do you want to use away. May be possible just to change middle SS of GOODBYE DIRECT 3430 to AM. Using a AM in that spot can help defensively as well.

There is also be a GOODBYE 3412 Burnley available

WOF 3412 V2

GOODBYE 3412 IWB

WARPIGS 4312

I sometimes make minor tweaks for different mentalities.

I would only use GOODBYE 3430 COUNTER. WOF is just a mentality change.

What formation do you want to use away. May be possible just to change middle SS of GOODBYE DIRECT 3430 to AM. Using a AM in that spot can help defensively as well.

There is also be a GOODBYE 3412 Burnley available

WOF 3412 V2

GOODBYE 3412 IWB

WARPIGS 4312

where can i find wof 3412 v2?

Match preparation - match tactics see post 302 and 306 by jesaustralia

View attachment 82848

Goodbye 3-4-3-0 counter in post 302.

General training balanced high - match preparation - match tactics.

This is legendary! My first PL and CL win. This is awesome.

And this is instant result.

Hi :) so between this one and the direct passing version of it which ends up performing the best ? thanks

Hello guys.For me, this is the first time I play FM17, played 16 so far.I decide to start with Coventry media prediction is first in League 2.I made few free tansfers, i didnt even looked at the players stats, I just took players to cover up the needed positions.Its still very early in the season, but its going really well.
View attachment 82470View attachment 82469
No matter Tottenham was with alot of reserve players..to win with a red card was HUUUUGE success.
I use the counter attack version.