GOODBYE 3430 Knap FM 17.3.1

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 349
  • Views 274K
Have been using the Goodbye3430 tactic for 2 1/2 season with Sampdoria now, without any significant transfers and managed to finish 2nd twice (behind an unstoppable Juventus) and won the Italian Cup in the 2nd season.

During the 3rd season I won the Italian SuperCup after pens (vs Juventus), half way that season we were having trouble to score goals. Switched to the WOF3430 version and started scoring more and more (crazy results in the CL: 7-3 win over Leverkusen f.e.)

Finally I won the Seria A and managed to reach the Champions League Final (lost it after pens vs Paris SG). On important signing was Asensio, a real beast in these strikerless tactics. Mostly used talented players from our own youth or signed from other Italian clubs :)

Have been using the Goodbye3430 tactic for 2 1/2 season with Sampdoria now, without any significant transfers and managed to finish 2nd twice (behind an unstoppable Juventus) and won the Italian Cup in the 2nd season.

During the 3rd season I won the Italian SuperCup after pens (vs Juventus), half way that season we were having trouble to score goals. Switched to the WOF3430 version and started scoring more and more (crazy results in the CL: 7-3 win over Leverkusen f.e.)

Finally I won the Seria A and managed to reach the Champions League Final (lost it after pens vs Paris SG). On important signing was Asensio, a real beast in these strikerless tactics. Mostly used talented players from our own youth or signed from other Italian clubs :)
where is download link for wof3430? ty :)

View attachment 91056

1st season playing with goodbye counter, standard and 3430 WOF. No instant result. Only 1 transfer and that was Klaasen (who started really good and ended poorly). Amazing results.

Juve with 96 points lol even more than in real life this season

View attachment 1119277

1st season playing with goodbye counter, standard and 3430 WOF. No instant result. Only 1 transfer and that was Klaasen (who started really good and ended poorly). Amazing results.

Juve with 96 points lol even more than in real life this season

Hey there. Great results. Forza Napoli!

How did you use these 3 tactics during the season? Any specific for home, away, CL tough games etc.

Hey. I went with with goodbye counter for all away matches and also at home against tougher opponents, unless I needed a goal. I had a really good away record.

At home tho, it gets really difficult to play with these tactics in italy because teams will go really defensive against you and will start packing the middle while also sitting deep. I ended the season playing mainly with WOF 3430 at home, altough at the beginning I tended to use the goodbye standard. But I do think the WOF 3430 is better at home if you have a good side.
Second season will be even harder because eventually almost every team will just play defensive from 1st minute.

And sometimes you'll be wining and teams will play 41221 with 2 attacking wingers and 1 attacking forward, so in those moments you might want to change your wingbacks from support to defend.

Plugged in during a random run of games with Hull first season..

Do5vT-KPQ2iB4bpHRpnGmQ.png

3 mistakes by the GK in the Tottenham loss and we even played well enough for a result on another day.

After winning the league and Cup with Roda JC (Netherlands) where i was preditcted to finish 8th i had an offer from Everton. Unfortunatelly Lukaku wanted to go and me talking to him only made it worse so when City offered 69 mil i sold him and bought some new players including the wonderkids Kuki and de Ligt. I did fine but lost in the quarter final of the FA Cup and finished 2nd after Man Utd. Not bad but at the end of the season it seems that the tactic did not work as well as it should. I managed every game and did not use instant result.

Also after 60-65 minutes my players stamini drops to about 60. This is for every player is that normal?

And last but not least. Has anyone have a good corner, free kick tactic?

Last edited:
After winning the league and Cup with Roda JC (Netherlands) where i was preditcted to finish 8th i had an offer from Everton. Unfortunatelly Lukaku wanted to go and me talking to him only made it worse so when City offered 69 mil i sold him and bought some new players including the wonderkids Kuki and de Ligt. I did fine but lost in the quarter final of the FA Cup and finished 2nd after Man Utd. Not bad but at the end of the season it seems that the tactic did not work as well as it should. I did not user instant result but managed every game

what training do you normally use? do you put player training same position on the tactic ? thanks

This tactic is awesome but i have certain away games against weaker oppositions where my team just couldn't create a lot of chances and then end up drawing or losing the match. Any solution or ideas on how to overcome that from any of you?