Harriers' Be The Club Game 2012 Gameplay Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Harriers09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 251
  • Views Views 20K
WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNE!!!

LOL Steve :P

Shut up Puta.... :P

Ah not too bad, dissapointed to be 5th...losing to some very average teams it has to be said. Hopefully we can pick up our form and make top 4 anyway for the end of the season.
Cant believe im gonnareplace Pep with Harry Redknapp.

MARCH REVIEW

English Premier Division

View attachment 219049

Liverpool AFC

March Results

Man Utd (PREM)A – 2-0 loss
Chelsea (PREM)H – 2-1 loss - Llorente
Botlon (FA Cup 6th​ Round)H – 4-1 win – Llorente(3), Sanchez
Tottenham (PREM)A – 1-1 draw - Sanchez
Aston Villa (PREM)A – 3-2 loss – Di Maria, Sanchez

Harriers09 League Prediction: 6th

Everton C.F.

March results:

Man City (PREM)H – 2-2 draw – Dempsey, Kuzmanovic
Bolton (FA Cup 5th​ Round Replay)H – 3-1e loss - Rosenberg
QPR (PREM)A – 2-0 loss
Arsenal (PREM)H – 2-2 draw – Bale, Dempsey
Swansea (PREM)A – 2-0 win – Bale, Rooney
Aston Villa (PREM)H – 2-0 win – Rooney(2)

Harriers09 League Prediction: 3rd

Newcastle Madrid

March results

Fulham (PREM)H – 1-0 loss
Wigan (PREM)A – 1-0 loss
West Brom (PREM)H – 2-0 win – Rafinha, Falcao
Man City (PREM)A – 3-0 loss
QPR (PREM)H – 4-1 win – Neymar(2), Falcao(2)

Harriers09 League Prediction: 8th

Spanish Liga BBVA

View attachment 219050

Galacticos

March Results

Betis (LIGA)A – 2-1 loss – Cavani
Villareal (LIGA)H – 1-1 draw - Gilardino
Zaragoza (LIGA)A – 3-1 loss – Gilardino
Osasuna (LIGA)H – 3-1 win – Cavani(2), Vidal
Sporting (LIGA)H – 1-1 draw - Ronaldo

Harriers09 League Prediction: 5th

C.F. Aztecas

March results:

Barcelona (LIGA)A – 0-0 draw
Granada (LIGA)H – 2-0 win – Young, Messi
Real Madrid (LIGA)A – 1-1 draw - Messi
Valencia (LIGA)H – 3-0 win – Young(2), Maggio
Betis (LIGA)A – 1-0 win - Young

Harriers09 League Prediction: 1st

Espanyol

March Results:

Granada (LIGA)A – 2-0 win – Gervinho, Saviola
Real Madrid (LIGA)H – 3-0 loss
Valencia (LIGA)A – 2-2 draw – Coentrao, Kuranyi
Betis (LIGA)H – 3-1 win – Gervinho, Martinez, Coentrao
Villareal (LIGA)A – 2-2 draw – Cani, Dzeko

Harriers09 League Prediction: 3rd

Italian Serie A

View attachment 219051

Pennarossa

February Results:

Cesena (SA)H – 2-1 win – Rodriguez, Baiano
Lecce (SA)H – 3-0 win – Afellay, Hernandez(2)
Siena (SA)A – 1-1 draw - Shawcross
Fiorentina (SA)H – 0-0 draw

Harriers09 League Prediction: 1st

The Romans

February results:

Juventus (SA)H – 2-1 win – Lampard, Tevez
Cagliari (SA)A – 2-1 loss – Aguero
Bologna (SA)H – 4-0 win – Aguero(2), Higuain(2)
Parma (SA)A – 1-1 draw – Lampard

Harriers09 League Prediction: 2nd

A.S. La Cosa Nostra

February Results:

Parma (SA)H – 2-1 win – Kagawa, Mirallas
Lazio (SA)A – 3-0 loss
Inter (SA)H – 3-1 win – Kagawa, Donovan, Schweisteiger
Udinese (SA)A – 1-0 win – Mirallas

Harriers09 League Prediction: 5th

So we have reached April and our teams are entering their final 7 or 8 games...

What are your thoughts? How will the season end? Who are the dark horses? Predictions please!!!

So we have reached April and our teams are entering their final 7 or 8 games...

What are your thoughts? How will the season end? Who are the dark horses? Predictions please!!!

I think ill end up near the relegation places :P

But seriously a very bad month for me with only 1 draw in the league this month....

Thinking that Winning the FA Cup is my best chance of getting into Europe next season.

I think ill end up near the relegation places :P

But seriously a very bad month for me with only 1 draw in the league this month....

Thinking that Winning the FA Cup is my best chance of getting into Europe next season.

well you into the semis against championship opposition and the only other premiership team left in the competition is spurs so you've got a chance!!!

If you do this again i would love to be involved. Loving it.

cheers for the support!!!

I'm planning on this one taking a good amount of time but if i do start it again just look out on the threads.

Feel free to keep posting by the way, just because you're not taking part doesnt mean you're not allowed to have your say!

It looked very well for my Espanyol side in January... Some mixed results since though, so our goal from now on should be holding on to third, and at least the CL spots :)

i'm hoping my defence will toughen up again as we've been poor as of late and i think we'll ned them to improve if we want the title.

as for dark horses i have a sneaking suspicion the game between us and the romans will be a draw leaving inter to take the title.

we lost to Atalanta and Cagliari, ridiculous. Hopefully that doesnt cost us.

i'm hoping my defence will toughen up again as we've been poor as of late and i think we'll ned them to improve if we want the title.

as for dark horses i have a sneaking suspicion the game between us and the romans will be a draw leaving inter to take the title.

I would laugh if Inter managed to win the league

I would laugh if Inter managed to win the league

i don't think they've been more then 7 points off the top in all the screenshots and there was one point where they were 3 points off mid season so it's still possible.

******* ****. Most unlucky team ever? Absolutly hammered Steve's side, they had 3 shots, 2 on target... 2 goals. Bollocks, but it gets worse. 3 Injuries in the Carling Cup final... they score on the 117th minute. To make matters worse, we are now 10th! Atrocious. How are teams like Wigan 4th yet we're struggling haha?

/rantover.

What a bad, bad month February was. Lost 3 of my 4 matches that really killed any chance of me getting back into Champions League position. Hopefully the next 2 months will see LCN push forward strongly. COME ON! Just cant seem to score goals at the moment. Need some offensive power.

Tied first 1 game less we can win the league come on lads who needs aguero |)

Galacticos vs Espanyol – Liga BBVA – 04/04/12

Coverage bought to you by Harriers TV from Galacticos Cathedral

Pre Match Analysis

View attachment 219567

Galacticos have been very disappointing under Diego Maradona’s leadship this term and sit in 7th​ position in La Liga.

Espanyol are 3rd​ in La Liga but a win today could move them closer to 2nd​ place Real Madrid who are 4 points ahead of them.

Highlights

<u>[video=youtube;Mu3UQgb-55k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu3UQgb-55k[/video]

Post Match Analysis

View attachment 219568View attachment 219570View attachment 219569

An early flowing passing move between Iniesta, Ronaldo and Cavani lead to Cavani having the first shot of the game to force a fine save from Espanyol’s goalkeeper De Gea. Galacticos kept pushing forward with little affect, but on 12 minutes Espanyol had their first chance of the game when Dzeko hit the post when it seemed easier to score for 10 yards. Espanyol were coming into the game more and more and Lloris did well to save Gervinho’s shot. But then out of nowhere really Galacticos’ cavani turned well and fired low into the bottom right hand corner from 25 yards to break the deadlock. That goal seemed to wake Galacticos up as Ronaldo twice produced fine saves from Esanyol’s keeper before he turned creator. Ronaldo with a great run before laying off to Ribery to put Galactico 2-0 up at the break. It was all Galacticos for the first 10 minutes of the second half until Dzeko controlled a Ramos crossed, turned and fired low into the Galacticos net to bring Espanyol back into it. 4 minutes later, Howedes levelled with a header from a corner for the visitors and Espanyol went wild, now knowing there was half an hour to go and win it. It was all Espanyol from then on with Gervinho and Coentrao flashing shots just wide before the inevitable happened when Javi Martinez scored a wonderful diving header to put Espanyol into dreamland as they completed the comeback with just 15 minutes to go! Despite a goalmouth scramble in the Espanyol six yard box with 2 minutes to go, they held on to take a marvellous 2-3 victory.

Pennarossa vs A.S. La Cosa Nostra – Serie A – 07/04/12

Coverage bought to you by Harriers TV from Stadio Di Rossa Di Penna Calcio

Pre Match Analysis

View attachment 219572

Pennarossa still have the best defence in the league and sit top of the league, two points ahead of 2nd​ placed Inter with a game in hand.

A.S. La Cosa Nostra are in a mid-table 8th​ but they know a good run could help them catch 4th​ placed Roma who are only 5 points ahead.

Highlights

[video=youtube;tthjuhmvdcA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tthjuhmvdcA[/video]

Post Match Analysis

View attachment 219573View attachment 219574View attachment 219575

For 20 minutes, nothing happened, and I mean nothing. But then a long range shot from La Cosa’s Nocerino sailed just wide to give the fans hope of a good game. Nothing them happened for 10 minutes until a lovely through ball from Pennarossa’s Anderson sent Elia through, but he went for the near post and dragged his shot wide. And that was it in a very lacklustre first half from both teams, surely the 2nd​ half would be an improvement. The answer…..no! Pennarosa had the best chances but Elia shot wide and Hernandez shot straight at the keeper, but the most entertaining thing that could happen in the game was when Pennarossa’s right back, Srna, was sent off for a second bookable offense on 72 minutes. Immediately La Cosa had a chance but Di Natale shot wide when through on goal before Gotze sent the home fans into extasy with a 76 minute winner that Pennarossa were unable to fight back from. La Cosa had to survive a last minute goalmouth scramble and will have goalkeeper Deola to thank for two remarkable point blank saves to secure them the win and a dent in Pennarossa’s title ambitions.

Back