Homosexuality within sport

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 300
  • Views Views 17K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont blast or hate me for saying my opinion. But i also hate gays...and i thing it's only normal to a heterosexual man to do so. Only thinking about what happens in their bedrooms makes me feel like vomiting.

And i dont want to see any professional footballers to come out from the clauset. Because many people would see a gay when seeing this guy, not as a footballer. It could also ruin the gays future career. He could be kicked from the team...do you think your teammates would be ok with this?

I would never be in a team with a gay.

But i also think that there are not many gay people that are professional athletes...

I thought gays like fashion and things like that...and not sports. But there are maybe few in the world of sports then...

Cristiano Ronaldo likes fashion, does he not?

If it turned out Ronaldo was gay, would you stop supporting him? Would you want him to be kicked out of the Real Madrid team?

And saying gays like fashion and not sports; how close minded and subjective do you want to be? I love football more than anything in the world and I also like fashion, and I'm heterosexual! I just like to look nice :P

And saying you would never be in a team with a gay; say you play in a football team, your star player and captain has been on your team for years, you two are really good friends and then you find out he is gay. Would you quit the team because of it? Would you try to force him out of the club?

I honestly can't believe the attitudes of some people in this thread. You are as bad as racists and sexists. Shame on you.

Eeesshh... I am happy that the majority of the people on here are welcoming and accepting of the LBGT community, but the minority who aren't makes me feel like homosexuals will never be accepted into football.

They said the same about racism. It'll happen eventually :)

Cristiano Ronaldo likes fashion, does he not?

If it turned out Ronaldo was gay, would you stop supporting him? Would you want him to be kicked out of the Real Madrid team?

And saying gays like fashion and not sports; how close minded and subjective do you want to be? I love football more than anything in the world and I also like fashion, and I'm heterosexual! I just like to look nice :P

And saying you would never be in a team with a gay; say you play in a football team, your star player and captain has been on your team for years, you two are really good friends and then you find out he is gay. Would you quit the team because of it? Would you try to force him out of the club?

I honestly can't believe the attitudes of some people in this thread. You are as bad as racists and sexists. Shame on you.

If CR7 came out as gay, i would stop supporting him. I wouldn't care about him anymore either...

I dont like talking about homosexuality because it makes me feel sick. But im also suprised that nowdays there are so many that support them suddenly. And people make it sound like it's normal suddenly....

I personally think it's something that goes wrong in your childhood. i also like to look good..and care about my looks. But i dont read fashion papers or something. Or care about it so much.

Women are for men..they can have children together. Man and a man...they cannot. They aren't made for each other...

Last edited:
If CR7 came out as gay i would stop supporting him. I wouldn't care about him anymore either...

I dont like talking about homosexuality because it makes me feel sick. But im also suprised that nowdays there are so many that support them suddenly. And people make it sound like it's normal....

I personally think it's something that goes wrong in your childhood. i also like to look good..and care about my looks. But i dont read fashion papers or something. Or care about it so much.

Really? I can't even find the words for this.

If CR7 came out as gay i would stop supporting him. I wouldn't care about him anymore either...

I dont like talking about homosexuality because it makes me feel sick. But im also suprised that nowdays there are so many that support them suddenly. And people make it sound like it's normal....

I've never "supported" them suddenly. I've been bought up to respect each individual regardless of color, ***, sexual preferrence. Life is too short for intolerance and hatred

I sincerely hope that you are right.

Haha I certainly hope so. But looking at the modern footballer, they're seen more and more as "meterosexual" -- look at the likes of Ronaldo, Beckham - even Pique and Ibra! That goes a long way towards acceptance. Eventually, it'll be "cool" again to have a sensitive side and no one will care about homos.

For what exactly?

Does everyone nowdays think: "Everyone should have the same rights...thats why i accept gays." Or do you have some other explanation?

My thoughts exactly. I'm trying hard not to just call Madridsta a big fat homophobe and slag him off repeatedly, but that will get us nowhere.

If CR7 came out as gay, i would stop supporting him. I wouldn't care about him anymore either...

I dont like talking about homosexuality because it makes me feel sick. But im also suprised that nowdays there are so many that support them suddenly. And people make it sound like it's normal suddenly....

Women are for men..they can have children together. Man and a man...they cannot. They aren't made for each other...

But they can still make each other happy. They can still show love.

what a load of ignorant bollocks.

everyone has the right not be discriminated against based on religion, gender, sexuality and race.

bear that in mind when you write on this forum, you're treading very very thin line

Tell you one thing, this thread has been a real eye-opener with some of the comments. It's incredible

Haha I certainly hope so. But looking at the modern footballer, they're seen more and more as "meterosexual" -- look at the likes of Ronaldo, Beckham - even Pique and Ibra! That goes a long way towards acceptance. Eventually, it'll be "cool" again to have a sensitive side and no one will care about homos.

I don't give two ***** if someone if gay or not, but ******* snoods in football annoy me. Man up you little soft *****.

Tell you one thing, this thread has been a real eye-opener with some of the comments. It's incredible
saddening thats what it really is. also incredible levels of ignorance.

For what exactly?

Does everyone nowdays think: "Everyone should have the same rights...thats why i accept gays." Or do you have some other explanation?

Erm, yes, I think everyone should have the same rights, do you think that gays should have less rights than you?

Lets say you became really ill so you had to have an operation to save your life, the hospital have got the best surgeon in the hospital to do the surgery on you, but one hour before the operation you find out that the surgeon is gay. Would you cancel the operation because of that?

If a player is gay, how does it effect you, it's not like they are going to make you watch videos of him and his partner doing what they do. Why does it matter?

I think this thread should be renamed, Open minded (Open to other ideas etc) vs Closed minded (Only open to what is "right"

As for the discussion of god, believing in god in my opinion is also just following what someone else told you.

Another one on the god thing; Everyone on the anti-gay side is saying that straight is right because a man and a man can't make a baby. Does that mean that I'm not right because I am straight and don't ever want a child?

Erm, yes, I think everyone should have the same rights, do you think that gays should have less rights than you?

Lets say you became really ill so you had to have an operation to save your life, the hospital have got the best surgeon in the hospital to do the surgery on you, but one hour before the operation you find out that the surgeon is gay. Would you cancel the operation because of that?
I think they should have the same rights....but one thing they are trying to push trough is that they could have the wedding in the church.. or how do you say it in english. Im against it.

And i think thats wrong..many people vote "yes" for gay weddings...even if they actually dont care about the subject.

I think you shouldn't vote if you dont care about the subject. You should have an real opinion..that you belive in. Not just support gays because you are scared that if you dont you get slagged...like im being now.

I dont give a **** if you slagg me for having an opinion. But i think homosexuality is a sin and thats it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back