I Thought You Said He Eats, Drinks and Sleeps Football? He Does, He Just Can't Play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are on unbelievable manager mate! I've followed all of your stories and they have been nothing short of incredible! This story has the potential to be the best if the lot if you stick to the save

Well in mate!

well the way you fly through season that wont be long
I was a few seasons in before I started posting, although the fact I now have a laptop capable of running FM properly wont hurt in anyway ;)

You are on unbelievable manager mate! I've followed all of your stories and they have been nothing short of incredible! This story has the potential to be the best if the lot if you stick to the save

Well in mate!
No reason I shouldn't stick to it, Im hoping people will suggest me a few more rules as I progress. Give me more to aim for.

I was a few seasons in before I started posting, although the fact I now have a laptop capable of running FM properly wont hurt in anyway ;)

No reason I shouldn't stick to it, Im hoping people will suggest me a few more rules as I progress. Give me more to aim for.

what rules have you set for yourself anyway?

I was only in charge for 4 games this season, 4 games to secure our league status luckily we don't have to play any of the power houses.

View attachment 333754View attachment 333755

When I took the job I said the squad was awful I stand by that statement it just seems all the other squads are just as bad. 3 wins and a draw secured our league status and now we can safely look to next season finishing a very respectable 5th. An interesting statistic for you is we have had 3 clean sheets all season and all 3 came during my 4 games in charge.

View attachment 333756

View attachment 333757View attachment 333758

One more surprising thing is the ENTIRE squad was out of contract! So I am basically starting from scratch now as even the players I wanted to keep would not discuss extentions with me....

View attachment 333760

On a plus note the board have decided we need a new stadium rather bizarrely.

View attachment 333761View attachment 333762

Rather infuriatingly I was offered a job, I was unemployed for a year where were you then?

View attachment 333763

Finally we have a semi decent budget for the up coming season, which is handy since I need an entire new squad......

View attachment 333764

If I can secure my transfer targets we are aiming for promotion next season.​

Stories looking great mate , i'll be following ! I tried this once going on a journey man save trying to win every premier league title in the world. Was easy through Asia Africa but the real challenge is North America and Europe. Look forward to seeing more progress best of luck,

Pablo!

nicely done, i had a quick go at managing savannah in jamaica and it all went south in first 10 games 1 win & 5 draws weren't pretty, ohwell.

look forward to more updates.

Stories looking great mate , i'll be following ! I tried this once going on a journey man save trying to win every premier league title in the world. Was easy through Asia Africa but the real challenge is North America and Europe. Look forward to seeing more progress best of luck,

Pablo!

Not sure about winning everything! I'll certainly be going many places though.

nicely done, i had a quick go at managing savannah in jamaica and it all went south in first 10 games 1 win & 5 draws weren't pretty, ohwell.

look forward to more updates.
I think I have Jamaica loaded, I may put them on my wish list.

It seems it doesn't matter what I tell the board my bedget remains the same, So I have selected mid table no need for any un-needed pressure.

View attachment 334155

Onto the massive amount of player movement. As I had said already every memer of the first team squad was out of contract so I took this intiative and ended there contracts early so I had the wage budget to chase the players I wanted, here is how i've got on.

View attachment 334157

View attachment 334159View attachment 334163View attachment 334164View attachment 334165View attachment 334168View attachment 334169View attachment 334170View attachment 334172View attachment 334173View attachment 334174View attachment 334175View attachment 334171View attachment 334166View attachment 334167View attachment 334160View attachment 334161View attachment 334162

That is 17 players in for the first team squad, I may try to flesh out my youth team a bit more but thats not really important right now. Im very excited by Aziz Seid and Enoch Allan hopefully they can be good enough if we get promoted.

We have been given odds of 25-1, The odds are probably not far wrong given the clubs bad showing last year and our entire new squad. If we gel properly I anticipate big big things this season. I have decided that we are a far better outfit and have elected to drop the DMC and add another striker to the formation here is how we will line up pending everyone being fit.

View attachment 334181

First season in Ghana is done, we have gelled perfectly and this team of players ill be brilliant in 2-3 seasons given there respective ages. This season has been about a rock solid defence and it was nice to get that acknowledged since my normal mantra is attack is the best form of defence.

View attachment 334353

One mid season signing, I think he will be handy if we ever need to simply hoof the ball up field!

View attachment 334371

Our season has gone brilliantly overall, We even got a cup quarter final losing to the eventual champions. Aswell as easily winning our league, one more win in the play offs and we are up.

View attachment 334362View attachment 334363

View attachment 334354View attachment 334356View attachment 334357View attachment 334358View attachment 334359View attachment 334360View attachment 334355View attachment 334361

Here is our play off draw.

View attachment 334364

We are up!

View attachment 334365View attachment 334366View attachment 334370View attachment 334367View attachment 334368View attachment 334369

Finally the youth intake. One semi decent player.

View attachment 334373

Richard Danning
He needs alot of work and retraining to a position I can usee, but not bad for this level, although he is more likely to warm the bench than start.

View attachment 334372

Ghanaian premier league pre season update next :)

Status
Not open for further replies.