I Thought You Said He Eats, Drinks and Sleeps Football? He Does, He Just Can't Play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i did say b4 on your 2 other storys that you are a fm god this is going to top the lot this is going to be epic

Thanks, i fully intend to :)

Epic is the aim, though if I finish the challenge i'm not sure where I go next.....

dont think there is any where to go after this nothing can top this

A fairly quiet pre season with a substantial increase in funding.

View attachment 334414

My fund do not seem to change much regardless of what I tell the board, so avoid relegation it is.

View attachment 334415

Only 1 player out and 2 in this season, as far removed from last season massive overhaul as we can get!

View attachment 334416

John Bangura
One for the future and the first non Ghanaian player at the club. Hopefully he can boss the midfield in few years.

View attachment 334417

Seth Yahaya
Most likely will start in the heart of midfield, My coaches think he wil be a leading preier league midfielder.

View attachment 334422

This is the league we are going into I think we should be competitive with the squad we have. No team is amazing but worryingly none are competitive in the African Champions League.....

View attachment 334423

Wow... I know it is a tad late but just read everything from so far and gotta say that I am so shocked that you can get a team from PNG all the way to 3rd place playoffs for the CWC... Beyond thought.

Congrats so far for Oceania, hopefully Africa and elsewhere. Will be following this desperately 24/7. Keep it up bud, your stories are stellar, original and inspirational more than anything. Thanks.

Wow... I know it is a tad late but just read everything from so far and gotta say that I am so shocked that you can get a team from PNG all the way to 3rd place playoffs for the CWC... Beyond thought.

Congrats so far for Oceania, hopefully Africa and elsewhere. Will be following this desperately 24/7. Keep it up bud, your stories are stellar, original and inspirational more than anything. Thanks.

We fell very lucky in the CWC, I hadn't loaded Africa yet. So we played teams of greyed out players, the second we played a proper outfit we lost :(.

Africa is busy producing amazing regens, none of whom will sign for me sadly.

Since we have a slightly longer season I have elected to do a half way update. 13 games in and the league is going really well. We are also into the quarter finals on the cup and all is looking good!

View attachment 334580View attachment 334582

We are 3rd and still in with a real shout of winning the league! I do expect us to tail off towards the business end but we can be very satisfied with our efforts so far.

View attachment 334585

We have had a bit of worrying news however, Apparantly we are actually in a rather **** league it seems I may have to move after all to win the champions league.

View attachment 334590

Two new signings for us in the transfer window aswell, My attempt to sort out the last niggles of our defence which has performed above all expectations. Both players are going straight into the starting line up at right and left back respectivley.

View attachment 334621View attachment 334623View attachment 334620

Last edited:
If you get the chance, move to Elgin in this save. Would get 3 thumbs up from me

Mojo, are you going to aim for personal goals, or team also?

I mean, when you reach a country, you just stick to a team or do you just move to get the purpose done?

Btw, cheers on this

With you wanting another rule... Perhaps you can only sign 2 players from your old clubs as you move on? Or something like that

If you get the chance, move to Elgin in this save. Would get 3 thumbs up from me

I am planning a visit to Scotland in this save so i'll keep them in mind ;)

Mojo, are you going to aim for personal goals, or team also?

I mean, when you reach a country, you just stick to a team or do you just move to get the purpose done?

Btw, cheers on this

I've set myself the rule of having to win the countries top flight but once that is done I can move if I feel i need to. For what it's worth i think i will need to move from Ghana in European terms they are about the same as Norwegian teams in the champions league.

With you wanting another rule... Perhaps you can only sign 2 players from your old clubs as you move on? Or something like that
Might be an interesting rule in Europe, Would that be last club or all clubs i've managed?

Last edited:
So ends our first season in Ghanas top flight, everyone wrote us off told us we were not good enough and we showed them! A cup semi final was one step better than last season and i'm very happy with the seasons results.

View attachment 334705

We finished an incredible 4th with by far the best defensive record in the league. We haven't scored enough for my liking and I am on the hunt for some better goal scorers. But for now we have over achieved and we can be proud even if the prize money is rubbish.

View attachment 334706View attachment 334707

Two players in at the end of the season. Both will get there chance to stake there claim for a starting spot, but given our defensive form they have a **** of a task on there hands.

View attachment 334709

View attachment 334711View attachment 334713

Great work. I reckon the quality of Ghanaian regens can win you the ACL anyway.

Great work. I reckon the quality of Ghanaian regens can win you the ACL anyway.

Some of the regens are brilliant however none of them will sign for me! This is why I imagine I will have to move.

Some of the regens are brilliant however none of them will sign for me! This is why I imagine I will have to move.
They might join once you reach the top of the nation and you can benefit from the high youth rating by investing in an expansive youth setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.