In your OPINION who is the best player in the world?

• Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date
  • Replies 236
  • Views 9K
Why? What's necessarily to say that Messi's a better player than Vidic? Sure, he scores more goals, but does that make him a better player? Vidic's job is to defend, Messi's is to attack. You can't compare them.

He could think Messi attack's better than Vidic defends.

[QUOTE=GodCubed;902247]Somehow... I doubt it. I've heard very bad things about his temperament.[/QUOTE]

Personally I've not heard much about him, but he does become a beast on FM and is on the 100 Best Young Players list. Hope he's not going to cause the Tevez/Rooney saga of 2016 xD.

Lionel Messi.

I wouldn't say Gerrard is the best to all the people who think he is, but he's top 10.

what exactly is your question because if your asking based upn ability alone then of course it is the indomitable Lionel Messi. But for me it would be iniesta, of corse he hass outstanding ability although he isn't quite of messi's calibre, however he always gets the goaals when they matter (vs Chelsea or vs Holland and is the driving force behind the curent world dominators, mostly as shown by goals like that against holand he won't stop giving 100%

I think Pique has the potential to be a future winner.... But like some of you already said, they are defenders, so its harder for them.

Have to agree with previous posts, Messi. But Xavi a very close second

Messi with C.Ronaldo very close second. Especially lately, as Ronaldo has been tearing it up.

After reading the whole thread, i saw a number of people with his avatar but can only see his name mentioned once. It's Samir Nasri.

Also, sooner or later Casilhas or Joe Hart will end up winning something :p

what about the best player ever?????........................george best for me!

Pele....... Easily.
No, Ferenc Puskás. 512 goals in 528 matches ;)

Lol OT. Messi then Ronaldo for me. As it has been for a while. But, due to his recent showings, Ronaldo is catching up. Fast.