Jason Fuendes - The self-proclaimed future of football

View attachment 279181
Season 7 - ctd

Found my Level?

I played a lot of games this season and I personally feel that I played very well but not well enough to stop the team from suffering. Personally it has been a good season and I believe I have been very consistent but as a team we failed, we finished second bottom and only to survive relegation by beating the team below us in the play offs. I have improved marginally and that is how it has been since I began at Barcelona seven years ago, it's a bit late now to hope for that big break but at least after seven years I can now look forward to playing regular football.
View attachment 279176

A consistent season for me personally and I racked up ten assists in the league which I believe is good for a team that has been struggling throughout the season, I believe I am not good enough for the top teams but maybe too good for the poorer teams, maybe I could be a good player for a mid table team but only time will tell.
View attachment 279174

A poor season for Emmen as we just beat the drop.

View attachment 279172

Hopefully its onwards & upwards from here mate! Cant believe you have gotten so far in, in such a short space of time!

Hopefully its onwards & upwards from here mate! Cant believe you have gotten so far in, in such a short space of time!

Thanks mate, I can't either but I did nothing yesterday and really should've spent my day off doing some coursework (whoops) it's taking much longer simming forward now unfortunately :(

Thanks mate, I can't either but I did nothing yesterday and really should've spent my day off doing some coursework (whoops) it's taking much longer simming forward now unfortunately :(

Yea im finding simming to be slow as well, especially since i added more leagues

Anyone had this before? Signed a new contract that runs shorter than the original deal?

I've gone from 2k per week and a deal running to 2024

Now 7k per week and a deal running to 2022 (end of the season)

2022 and I have JUST realised I can put my player on a shortlist -_-

Now whenever I stop off at random points I may get more details e.g contract transfers etc

Last edited:
Anyone had this before? Signed a new contract that runs shorter than the original deal?

I've gone from 2k per week and a deal running to 2024

Now 7k per week and a deal running to 2022 (end of the season)

Doesn't make much sense from the club's point of view. Unless they were worried about you being unhappy.

I cannot believe you are at your 7th season already haha! good going mate! I got a feeling your gonna peak soon!

7 seasons already haha!! 8th Season will lead on to a tasty tansfer offer from somewere im sure!

View attachment 279068
Season 8

Never Settled

Well, a horrible season for the club again and a good one for me. Am I a big fish in a small pond? I don't know, I've never made it at a top club but I always play too well for a small club. I'm 24 now and I am close to reaching my full potential, in a few seasons I will have reached the peak of my career. I'm hoping I can get myself into a top division in a country and play regular football. In what has been a weird season for me also is the fact I signed a new contract with Emmen and my contract was shortened and would run until the end of the season.
View attachment 279067View attachment 279066

The season was a hugely unsuccessful one as we got relegated in what appeared to be my last season.
View attachment 279062

So what appeared to be the end of a two season stint at Emmen, it feels like I want to recap on my achievements whilst at the club, I got the Golden Ball in my first season at the club and was runners up after, that is impressive for a player at a struggling side. I also got in several team of the weeks etc. It's the second time I have broken records for assists at a club.
View attachment 279065View attachment 279064

Just caught up with this mate. Good luck at your new club, I reckon you will finally secure a starting place at Emmen. Really like the layout and everything too.

Just caught up with this mate. Good luck at your new club, I reckon you will finally secure a starting place at Emmen. Really like the layout and everything too.

You may have missed the last post mate :p and thanks for that appreciate it :)

Good luck at Tenerife, If you can play well there then maybe one of the Liga BBVA sides will come knocking again!