Jason Fuendes - The self-proclaimed future of football

View attachment 279025
Season 9

Good To Be Back

I'm home after years without seeing my family, I can now see them more regularly. It's still difficult, I mean I'm on an island quite far away from my old home but at least at some parts of the year I can go and see them or they come see me. I don't know why my father he's still disappointed I never made it at Barcelona but that isn't my fault. Anyway onto football matters, it was a difficult season for the club and our pre season objectives were not met but again despite the team struggling I have had another consistent season and again got double figure assists. I have attracted some interest from BBVA as well and now it's time to see what will happen.
View attachment 279023View attachment 279021

Like I said a disappointing season for Tenerife and I hope they do better next season whether I am with them or not.
View attachment 279015

(forgot to screenshot next part)

I have had interest from some big clubs, I have had interest off Real Sociedad, Villareal, Zaragoza and have had some interest overseas, I have yet to decide but I have rejected a chance to join one club.

View attachment 279014

Really nice season, you look good enough to play in La Liga for sure, hopefully a move comes!

Really nice season, you look good enough to play in La Liga for sure, hopefully a move comes!

After 9 seasons I finally have a shiny green 16+ stat yay!

I'm currently in January of the next season so I know who I have joined, will update soon when I can

Bit of a fall from grace there lol! I hope you can salvage your career...

Great season there! Played in ever league game and that can only help your development surely!

Season 9 - After Season

One Big Step

So I have made my move, I will be playing Europa League football next season and I can not wait, the team have just come back up this season and finished 5th in their first season back. I look forward to playing under Roberto Martinez in which will be my biggest challenge yet.

View attachment 278984View attachment 278983

View attachment 278982
Season 10

One Decade Later

Ten years in the game! Wow, I've had ups and I've had downs and it has definitely been worth the wait for the most impressive season of my life. I personally had a great season and so did the team, we again would be considered a team in a relegation battle no matter where we finished last season so for where we finished it is a good year, I am definitely looking forward for the next.
View attachment 278968

Again a good season I have performed consistentely for four years now and I couldn't be enjoying my football more, I got seventeen assists this season and one goal in the cup, I got 17 assists in just 33 games. I feel I was influential to my team this season as they played well too.​
View attachment 278967View attachment 278964

And the final league table of the season and WOW. Am I knocking on the door for a national team call up?

View attachment 278963
I also got most assists in the league!

Last edited:
What a season! Finally a break through, really nice to have the most assists. Would be nice if you could overtake Barca, show them what they could've had ;)

What a season! Finally a break through, really nice to have the most assists. Would be nice if you could overtake Barca, show them what they could've had ;)

I stopped off at January and was above them when I checked, I was hoping it would stay the same!

Cracking story mate. Great to see you doing so well after a long hard 10 seasons you are now eventually getting your rewards. Will keep on following :)

Break through season there! National team call up and hopefully a step closer to the elite teams! Or could you help build Zaragosa to the elite!!

If anyone wants, if anyone has a request about how a player, manager or club has done just ask. When I have the time I'll provide screenshots and details

17 assists! Very nice, if you stay at Zara you could become a club legend and end up managing them!

Nice one! Think I am gonna be jumping on the bandwagon and will have one of these stories dropping tomorrow! Haaa! Nice season at Zaragoza though, surprised your player said no to Villareal prior to that move though. Blessing in disguise though

Nice one! Think I am gonna be jumping on the bandwagon and will have one of these stories dropping tomorrow! Haaa! Nice season at Zaragoza though, surprised your player said no to Villareal prior to that move though. Blessing in disguise though

Amazing, so pleased to see you finally get the breakthrough you deserved! :)
And how did Angel Correa score 32 goals? :O