Third season was fantastic - undefeated! I must say this tactic is insane Jes :)

All in all pretty much the perfect season for a Polish club. Champions League qualification - this time no luck, pure domination. I killed Dinamo Zagreb and Celtic on the way. Undefeated in the league and won the cup and super cup, check!

View attachment 91174 View attachment 91176

Here's the schedule

View attachment 91183 View attachment 91182

No big transfer money this season either, but with the club's rising reputation the free transfers get better and better, haha! Anyways - as you pointed out, with the european glory comes the players. I jumped 72 spots on the european club list. Must help a bit with the transfers next season :D

View attachment 91181

And just some fluff here - My players dominated team of the year, beat the record for most points, goals and victories in a season. Which is even more of a feat with my custom league, which has 2 games less than the original Ekstraklasa :)

View attachment 91180 View attachment 91179 View attachment 91178 View attachment 91175

Last edited:
Very good looking - I don't know Liverpools player very well - but I think you are overachieving - Cheers mate - if you finish the season I will add your screenshots to post 2

Mirror link please i cant download with mega.nz

in the OP whats hte difference between the 2 links the download here and the reversed revision?

I won the double in the first season with Brøndby, managed to get into CL by beating Celtic. Was nervous about how my team would manage playing in Europe and in the Superliga at the same time. However so far it has been going good.
I had to change the tactic to fit my team, did not have a striker that could fit the Complete forward role. And seeing as Brøndby can't really afford to buy anyone, I changed it to a Poacher role.

As you can see from the screenshot, it has been going good.

Season 1:
View attachment 90597

Season 2 mid way:
View attachment 90598

I won the double in the first season with Brøndby, managed to get into CL by beating Celtic. Was nervous about how my team would manage playing in Europe and in the Superliga at the same time. However so far it has been going good.
I had to change the tactic to fit my team, did not have a striker that could fit the Complete forward role. And seeing as Brøndby can't really afford to buy anyone, I changed it to a Poacher role.

As you can see from the screenshot, it has been going good.

Season 1:
View attachment 1119811

Season 2 mid way:
View attachment 1119810

If you don't have a CF, I advise you to use 2 AF's.
Jes and I have both experienced that this works best without an CF.

I will try that later, I bought Ante Vukusic from Greuther Fürth, has scored 22 goals in 38 matches. So for me the poacher role seemed to work

I tried second half of the season with two AF's. I feel like the performance was the same in terms of chances and goals.
Sadly i lost three of my players in the last two days of the transfer window, and did not have time to replace them. So played a lot of U19 players which is why the results were a little lackluster in the league.

Last seasons transfers:
View attachment 90557

Second half of the season:
View attachment 90559

However this season i got my first real transfer budget of 10mil euro. So decided to invest heavily and get rid of some dead weight.
View attachment 90558

Hi, Jesusaustralia! The tactic is working really well and I enjoy the great football it displays. But I was thinking - in the last 50 games, most of the goals were conceded after a cross from left and right. Do you think it's a good idea to put OI on wide players (AML, AMR, ML, MR, WBL, WBR), let's say, "Show on weaker foot"?

Then again, second most frequent assist against my team, I found, is the through ball. I'm thinking about setting an OI "Show on weaker foot" and "Closing down" for Strikers. Or maybe setting a CB with a cover duty or keeping the Defensive line a bit lower against stronger teams? I'd love to hear your thoughts on that! Thanks for the tactic anyway, it's amazing!

Hi, Jesusaustralia! The tactic is working really well and I enjoy the great football it displays. But I was thinking - in the last 50 games, most of the goals were conceded after a cross from left and right. Do you think it's a good idea to put OI on wide players (AML, AMR, ML, MR, WBL, WBR), let's say, "Show on weaker foot"?

Then again, second most frequent assist against my team, I found, is the through ball. I'm thinking about setting an OI "Show on weaker foot" and "Closing down" for Strikers. Or maybe setting a CB with a cover duty or keeping the Defensive line a bit lower against stronger teams? I'd love to hear your thoughts on that! Thanks for the tactic anyway, it's amazing!

Thank you for enjoying the tactic - I wanted to share it with you guys cause I had so much joy with it - ofcourse the foundation of the idea is by The_Reckonist - I just powdered it a bit with a higher mentality setting (which is crucial) and some other roles in some positions - My results I had with it made me share it - CH League won with 3 different teams 2 danish teams and Ajax :) - truely my favourite tactic :)

OI's Included - I think its a bad idea

I think you should leave the oi's for more specialized tactics - more often than not these settings makes tactic perform worse than not using them - again I have to tell you people - look at the players you got before you look at the tactic - the answer is more often their than some setting you can do in the player instructions - team instructions or even OI's.

Thank you for your reply. While it looked good at some moments (some teams just didn't have an idea how to attack), it surely did nothing much for me. I'll leave it with no OI. Only thing I changed is setting an offside trap because of the high by default defensive line. I'll try and see if it has any impact on the long run (it shouldn't hurt at least if it doesn't help).

Fourth season done with this brilliant tactic. Yet another smashing season for Slask Wroclaw. Didn't go undefeated in the league as last year, but I did progress a little in Europe. Getting a 3rd place in the CL group stage instead of a 4th. Beat Benfica in the first knockout round of Europa League too. Hoping for the knockout stages of CL next season :D

View attachment 90170 View attachment 90165

Champions League and Europa League

View attachment 90169 View attachment 90168

Schedule

View attachment 90167 View attachment 90166

any tweaked verisons or tips for when the AI clicks on?

The tactic doesn't need to be tweaked - as I've said before - players more important than tactics - That means this tactic will blossom even further with better players -
Logic (All tactics will)

So a great tip is to get great tutors for your very talented players -
then mentor them (using the 2nd option) Below is a list put together by Cleon I believe - The best personalities for the players to have (Driven is ****) why is Messi driven? jeeeez

The top personalities indicated in the top:

f97072b7cac1fb9ec4661c8809f7e29c.png

Another tip - when you look for a tutor in the beginning of the game - get Drogba (He's amazing) - along with a young striker talent in combination you get yourself a future world beater - Drogba can only tutor once since he retired around the 15th of December - what a legend :) - Another player to check out is Palombo - Kaka for the midfield and theirs many more - just be careful about some of them cause the likes of E'too would want a huge wage package - ofcourse if you see it as an investment then that wouldn't be a problem.

Later on in the game you could look out for Dirk Kuyt - Cristiano Ronaldo - Luiz Suarez - Ter Stegen.

Hope you can use this for something - Cheers