I understand that, for some reason for that Jeaustralia put is pre-season training until 1 october..But my question is, Even against weaker teams we must training defensive position for match preparation or we can change?

If he says, use defensive positioning, use it.

I never change the training, and even against lower teams it works.
Don't doubt about something if you haven't tried it first.

If he says, use defensive positioning, use it.

I never change the training, and even against lower teams it works.
Don't doubt about something if you haven't tried it first.

Ok ok, don´t be mad :D Which mean 50% scheduling?

Ok ok, don´t be mad :D Which mean 50% scheduling?

Haha I'm not mad mate, just trying to say that don't comment on something you haven't tried before :)

50% scheduling means the slidebar in the team training section all the way to the left.

Like this, in the screenshot below:

View attachment 91710

Hi Jes,
could you tell me in which case you have to use the "almost reversed" formation ?
kepp up the good work

Hi Jes,
could you tell me in which case you have to use the "almost reversed" formation ?
kepp up the good work

You don't have to use it, its the way you want to play it.

For example Im a kind of person that wants to use Left footed players on Left and Right on right.
So if one of your best attacking players is left footed and suited for CM A use the tactic with CM A on the left side.
Any other users vice versa. :)

Hi Jes,
kepp up the good work

Its only something I created more specifically if you were in charge of a team that had a more attacking Fullback on the left instead of the right side - A team like Real Madrid have for instance a player like Marcelo on the left - it would be a sin to sell him - it would be a sin to waste his talent on a support duty - where the biggest job is to support the midfielders in the centre - So I thought it was necessary to have a reversed option - its created as an option - not as something you'll need to switch with the other through the season :)

Cheers

Using in tandem seems to work great. Just swapping for the **** of it confuses the opposition! Not many sides have balanced flanks so swapping between both versions keep them guessing and you can target the weaker side

Hey guys, can you post some screens of the instructions?
Team and player.
im playing FM-Touch and could use the help :)

To the danes of the forum....

Tour De France 2017- Could be the

year to follow :)

Kom Saa Jakob Fuglsang!!!!!

Agreed Jes

Om han så får lov i forhold til Aru, er så noget andet ;)

has anyone suffered from low ratings? my strikers seem to suffer a **** of a lot, also the Attacking midfielder and full backs. I can't get my head around why. I'm not sure if its because they are young or if its because technically my team should still be down the bottom half of the table instead of around the top 7

Thank you for this tactic mate
Works very well with my RBL save

I'm determined to have one last long term save on FM17, think I'll give this a go with someone in the Championship and attempt to make a complete British premier league team! Tried it and failed a few times before. But after reading a little bit about this tactic I think it's going to be the one to succeed!

Didn't play FM 17 for quite a while, I will pop in this with Spurs..

Jeaustralia, there is any problem that in your almost reversed tactic we change the roles of your centre backs to make a complete reverse?

Jeaustralia, there is any problem that in your almost reversed tactic we change the roles of your centre backs to make a complete reverse?

It doesn't matter, but feel free - theirs a reason why I called it almost reversed :)

Tottenham first season ;)

hoXUupQYc.png