What a fantastic tactic!

Just finished the first season with the underdogs OFK Pirin Blagoevgrad in the Bulgarian league. I managed to finish second after the almighty Ludogorets (with far too many Brazilians holding Bulgarian passports...). And this was despite a media prediction as 11!

Transfer budget: £0 - Total wage budget: £6.500.

View attachment 89823View attachment 89821View attachment 89820View attachment 89819View attachment 89818View attachment 89817View attachment 89816View attachment 89815

Now next season I will get rid of my old players at +34 with expiring contracts plus some more, and try to sign some players that suits the tactic. Unfortunately there's no money and almost no spectators in Bulgarian football, so I hope to qualify for Euro League at some point to get some cash in.

Anyway - I'm really enjoying this save! Thank you jesaustralia.

What a fantastic tactic!

Just finished the first season with the underdogs OFK Pirin Blagoevgrad in the Bulgarian league. I managed to finish second after the almighty Ludogorets (with far too many Brazilians holding Bulgarian passports...). And this was despite a media prediction as 11!

Transfer budget: £0 - Total wage budget: £6.500.

View attachment 1120664View attachment 1120666View attachment 1120667View attachment 1120668View attachment 1120669View attachment 1120670View attachment 1120671View attachment 1120672

Now next season I will get rid of my old players at +34 with expiring contracts plus some more, and try to sign some players that suits the tactic. Unfortunately there's no money and almost no spectators in Bulgarian football, so I hope to qualify for Euro League at some point to get some cash in.

Anyway - I'm really enjoying this save! Thank you jesaustralia.

You are very welcome matey - I'm happy it works for so many people - It took me about 4 months before releasing it and even then I was arguing with myself if I should do it or not - you know their are haters in the forum that argues that its a copy of gamebreaker - but its not its very different - and even though changes are slight the mentality setting to attack does make a huge difference - apart from that I'm happy that it works on so many levels and works even better when the players are the way I describe it in the opening post.

Very interesting carreer you got going their - its nice to see something different - a real small team that blossoms in a small league is very doable - I've seen many underdog stories succeeding and also I've tried going with an underdog or 2 myself it - your post above has been linked to from post 2 here.

I reckon you need to go for free players - if I were you I wouldn't bother with their age - if they are good enough age shouldn't be an issue - developing talent at that low level I don't recommend. However if you do manage to get a very talented player - try and get him a great tutor - like mentioned earlier several times - Drogba is almost the perfect tutor in season 1 - but theirs many more and they don't all need to be perfectionists like Drogba or Suarez or CR7 - less can make it happen - I posted a list in chronicle order a few pages back I recommend you take note of that in case of development through tutoring.

Twitch - a week ago I did a twitch session after several months away from it - I'm considering restarting that at Weartibus - I recommend you people follow that if you haven't already - it will also be their where I collect my Download links going forward from now on untill I find an even better solution.

Anyway appreciate your review - I would like to hear how you go next - Cheers mate

I fancy trying this but I have a team of regens that are still very young and have not reached their full potential could it work with them

I fancy trying this but I have a team of regens that are still very young and have not reached their full potential could it work with them

Depends on the league (opposition teams strenght overall) and how talented your regents are currently - if you believe they are talented I can only recommend giving them playtime - that will aid their development greatly ofcourse in combination with a good coaching staff. What you should focus on though is to get them ready for it - mentor those who's personality is neutral or negative - some pages back I listed the best personalities to go for.

I've seen very young regents be successfull as well - I've seen very young ingame talents like Ze Gomes & Buitink be successful at a very young age - but for me it is also important to watch how they play in the match engine - look at what ppm's they have available etc.

Often for strikers - I like get into opposition area - shoot with power - first time shots (don't remember the name)

For midfielders who are at a distance the longshot attribute is for me important (Maximilian Arnold/Beast BWM ;) - ppm's place shots in combination with a great longshot is probably not the worst idea in the world.

HAHA I'm getting diverted away from the subject - my bad!! :)

Try it out and let me know how you go - I'm very interested - Cheers mate

Depends on the league (opposition teams strenght overall) and how talented your regents are currently - if you believe they are talented I can only recommend giving them playtime - that will aid their development greatly ofcourse in combination with a good coaching staff. What you should focus on though is to get them ready for it - mentor those who's personality is neutral or negative - some pages back I listed the best personalities to go for.

I've seen very young regents be successfull as well - I've seen very young ingame talents like Ze Gomes & Buitink be successful at a very young age - but for me it is also important to watch how they play in the match engine - look at what ppm's they have available etc.

Often for strikers - I like get into opposition area - shoot with power - first time shots (don't remember the name)

For midfielders who are at a distance the longshot attribute is for me important (Maximilian Arnold/Beast BWM ;) - ppm's place shots in combination with a great longshot is probably not the worst idea in the world.

HAHA I'm getting diverted away from the subject - my bad!! :)

Try it out and let me know how you go - I'm very interested - Cheers mate
im in championship witn Portsmouth 3rd season my plan is too just play the regens no matter where I come in league just wanna make them beasts and the best way is first team football just struggling to decide on a first 11 especially the mids and forwards obviously filters would help but sometimes that can rule out very good players thanks for the great tactic though

Really need some help picking the right players for this tactic

Referenced from page 1

6e636eecd4840157e10831c30768998e.png

878dcf238f65db687c568b07ed4c892c.png

Great!

Great tactic. I have not lost playing with the starting team in 6 months using it. Take great team away from home with great naturalness, making hard games and getting good wins.

By putting the players in the right places, it works. In about 6 games with her already gives to engage a good sequence.

Great tactic. I have not lost playing with the starting team in 6 months using it. Take great team away from home with great naturalness, making hard games and getting good wins.

By putting the players in the right places, it works. In about 6 games with her already gives to engage a good sequence.
how did you decide on the right players ??

Jessaustralia, this is a post i made on the tactics around the world thread.
Any idea of why that happened at Leverkusen? Might try your tactic again with the team talk guide. Love how the strikers score a lot of goals.

Suicide Squad didnt work for me at all, getting 30% win ratio to October with Manchester United.
Had quite a few get to 90% in October then fall away harshly.

Knap Raw Sienna 4231 springs to mind. 91% start of October falling to 75% at the start of January.

Best three so far for end of January are:
Goodbye 3430 86% so 26 wins out of 30 games.
2320 83% so 24 wins out of 30 games.
Jessaustralian 4312 narrow 80% so 23 wins out of 30 games.

I actually prefer the last one there as its a standard formation and can fit players in. Strikers also score a goal a game almost.
However tried the last one with Leverkusen and almost got the sack first season. Chico had about 15 goals in 10 games at the start but hit a patch of bad form (EA Scripting, even though game is made by SEGA)
Didnt win any of the last 8 games, losing some by over 7 goals...
Tempted to try that one again with the team talk guide

works.

how did you decide on the right players ??

I read the OP and tried to fit the team according to the description. Without much invention.

But the tactic works. The team does not surrender. With Man Utd I have had difficult matches away from home against elite teams of the English championship and got him wins and few draws. Even if they were losing, the team reacted and looked for the draw or even the turn.

I say the tactic works, because I used the prestigious Demolisher tactic for 6 months with 1 attacker and I only had a medium performance.

With the same team without new hires and just changing tactics, the way to play in was much more consistent. In defensive terms I believe that the tactics cited are good, but in terms of offense and consistency, I prefer this one. At least it gave me a lot more results.

I think one thing I found valid from the Demolisher and could fit into this is the PPM Looks to make one two. As in many times the team exchanges enough passes in the middle of the field to look for the goal, this PPM helps. There are times when the goal comes in speed plays, but often the goals come out through passing changes involving the opponent.

I read the OP and tried to fit the team according to the description. Without much invention.

But the tactic works. The team does not surrender. With Man Utd I have had difficult matches away from home against elite teams of the English championship and got him wins and few draws. Even if they were losing, the team reacted and looked for the draw or even the turn.

I say the tactic works, because I used the prestigious Demolisher tactic for 6 months with 1 attacker and I only had a medium performance.

With the same team without new hires and just changing tactics, the way to play in was much more consistent. In defensive terms I believe that the tactics cited are good, but in terms of offense and consistency, I prefer this one. At least it gave me a lot more results.

I think one thing I found valid from the Demolisher and could fit into this is the PPM Looks to make one two. As in many times the team exchanges enough passes in the middle of the field to look for the goal, this PPM helps. There are times when the goal comes in speed plays, but often the goals come out through passing changes involving the opponent.
i changed from demolisher too and I'm using those filters especially for the midfielders coz I'm basically got a team of under 21 regens and struggle to decide which midfielder to play where

Jessaustralia, this is a post i made on the tactics around the world thread.
Any idea of why that happened at Leverkusen? Might try your tactic again with the team talk guide. Love how the strikers score a lot of goals.

Suicide Squad didnt work for me at all, getting 30% win ratio to October with Manchester United.
Had quite a few get to 90% in October then fall away harshly.

Knap Raw Sienna 4231 springs to mind. 91% start of October falling to 75% at the start of January.

Best three so far for end of January are:
Goodbye 3430 86% so 26 wins out of 30 games.
2320 83% so 24 wins out of 30 games.
Jessaustralian 4312 narrow 80% so 23 wins out of 30 games.

I actually prefer the last one there as its a standard formation and can fit players in. Strikers also score a goal a game almost.
However tried the last one with Leverkusen and almost got the sack first season. Chico had about 15 goals in 10 games at the start but hit a patch of bad form (EA Scripting, even though game is made by SEGA)
Didnt win any of the last 8 games, losing some by over 7 goals...
Tempted to try that one again with the team talk guide

With this tactic I played 40 games between the final stages of the England Cup (6g), Europa League (9g) and Premier (25g). It was 33 wins, 6 draws and only 1 loss with the 100% reserve team in a Europa League match, which was already practically classified for having won in the first game, so I decided to spare the starters. The percentage was 87.5%, which resulted in the titles of the England Cup and the League. The Premier could not be reached due to the inconsistent beginning with the other tactic.

With this tactic I played 40 games between the final stages of the England Cup (6g), Europa League (9g) and Premier (25g). It was 33 wins, 6 draws and only 1 loss with the 100% reserve team in a Europa League match, which was already practically classified for having won in the first game, so I decided to spare the starters. The percentage was 87.5%, which resulted in the titles of the England Cup and the League. The Premier could not be reached due to the inconsistent beginning with the other tactic.
could you post your starting 11 bud

Just got to December in the prem with my team of regens in the 4th season currently top played 18 won 16 lost 2 sold two of my strikers for a combined £80 million but had a couple of others to step up

My team of regens are loving this tactic absolutely dominating but I was wondering if there is a ppm that is perfect for the amc to take him to the next level great work again jesaustralia

My team of regens are loving this tactic absolutely dominating but I was wondering if there is a ppm that is perfect for the amc to take him to the next level great work again jesaustralia

What team are you?

I am struggling on two of my saves with teams sitting in against me

I love this tac. It has been amazing so far with consistent play, lots of goals (I´m BVB and Reus scored 39 last season with 50 games)
Cheers dude!