Manchester City 2018-2019

Well, as ive said, im a Manchester United fan boy and wow. They killed me this season. Knocked me out of 2 cups and beat me to the prem title! They just wouldn't ****** lose!!

I have finished my 1 and only season with City though and as promised have some results for you.

A couple of disappointing things this season. First, Aguero spent most the ****** season on the treatment table and struggled to get going. Secondly, i expected more from KDB, 14 goals & 11 assists but only 6 & 6 in the league.

Remember i said i was harsh with players in regards to getting rid of them, well........

I maybe should have stayed as City gave me a budget of £120 mill and i got £113 mill, off PSG, for Jesus just before i left!!!

Anyway, Real Madrid sent out an s.o.s and like a good soldier, I answered the call to arms!

once more unto the breach dear friends, once more!

This tactic is insane! And very pleasing to watch. I'm managing Slask Wroclaw in the polish league (custom Ekstraklasa with a few minor changes) and I won the league in the first full season!

Media prediction was 6th and the board started out expecting to just avoid the relegation zone - which was a fairer expectation considering the squad. But this tactic took the team to the next level for sure :D

View attachment 92047 View attachment 92046

View attachment 92043View attachment 92042

No money for transfers and a small wage budget, still managed to beat the likes of Legia Warsawa and Lech Poznan.

View attachment 92045

One of my free transfer signings, Fall, went on to become league topscorer and second best assister. I went with two 'Advanced Forwards' instead of the 'Complete Forward' as the attacking talent is scarce in the Polish league.

View attachment 92044

Thanks for sharing this tactic Jes! After seeing your results I had to try this. Winning the Champions League with Helsingør inside 6 seasons is INSANE! They just got promoted in real life yesterday by the way :)

Last edited:
This tactic is insane! And very pleasing to watch. I'm managing Slask Wroclaw in the polish league (custom Ekstraklasa with a few minor changes) and I won the league in the first full season!

Media prediction was 6th and the board started out expecting to just avoid the relegation zone - which was a fairer expectation considering the squad. But this tactic took the team to the next level for sure :D

View attachment 1118198 View attachment 1118199

View attachment 1118202View attachment 1118203

No money for transfers and a small wage budget, still managed to beat the likes of Legia Warsawa and Lech Poznan.

View attachment 1118200

One of my free transfer signings, Fall, went on to become league topscorer and second best assister. I went with two 'Advanced Forwards' instead of the 'Complete Forward' as the attacking talent is scarce in the Polish league.

View attachment 1118201

Thanks for sharing this tactic Jes! After seeing your results I had to try this. Winning the Champions League with Helsingør inside 6 seasons is INSANE! They just got promoted in real life yesterday by the way :)

Thats a fantastic result for you - I imagine this will help attract even better players for your team going forward

Great share - really needed that - after a few bad posts going on in this thread - I was considering taking it all down and close my fmbase account alltogether - I'm sick of beeing targeted by bullies - But I think I will stick around to annoy instead - + theirs still you guys - who appreciate my things :)

Just a note to everyone - all tactics that are released are an edited version of someones work - settings are still limited so chance are very high you hit the same settings as someone else - chances are also if they are simular they won't make a huge difference - the mentality setting will show itsself dramatically - everyone can make tactics ;)

I link to this post in post 2 - its in the name

Cheers mate

Congratulations to real life Elsinor - with the promotion for the first time in history - best league of Denmark
@FC Helsingor

Yeah, please keep at it mate! **** the haters :D Those guys are just trolls or complete imbeciles, so don't worry about it :)

These results will definitely help me going forward with transfers! The transfer budget is still very limited (Only around £ 200,000) but I've already signed a 19 yo Polish youngster from Dortmund (!) and I'm sure I'll sell someone so I can get some deals done, the way those guys performed!

It was an insane game for Helsingør with some joyous celebration afterwards of course :D Here's a two links (1) (2) if you wanna check it out. I'm becoming a fan of the new league system in Denmark, I was on the fence to start with.

Promised you an update when the season ended.
After 3-4 games of totally ******* up things, everything turned around. Finished 6 in PL and a Semi in the FA Cup.
AND i reached the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ******* FINAL!! :D Beating Monaco 9-3, PSG 2-2 won on away goal and Benfica 6-5 on the way. Lost the final 1-0 to Arsenal.

Made a few tweaks on the two FB, with Fewer Risky Passes, Dribble Less and Shoot Less Often. Because in those 3-4 games my FBs where really really really bad. So because they probably are not good enough for this tactic I made a few tweaks. And those tweaks helped.

In the end I would say that im loving the way the tacktic is playing, ispecially offensive wise. Defence have been a little poor this season with almost double conceaded goals compare to the season before. But with the few tweaks and some upgrades in Defence I believe that this tactic can bring me the PL title with a season or two.

Once again thanks for a very fun tactic :)

Promised you an update when the season ended.
After 3-4 games of totally ******* up things, everything turned around. Finished 6 in PL and a Semi in the FA Cup.
AND i reached the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ******* FINAL!! :D Beating Monaco 9-3, PSG 2-2 won on away goal and Benfica 6-5 on the way. Lost the final 1-0 to Arsenal.

Made a few tweaks on the two FB, with Fewer Risky Passes, Dribble Less and Shoot Less Often. Because in those 3-4 games my FBs where really really really bad. So because they probably are not good enough for this tactic I made a few tweaks. And those tweaks helped.

In the end I would say that im loving the way the tacktic is playing, ispecially offensive wise. Defence have been a little poor this season with almost double conceaded goals compare to the season before. But with the few tweaks and some upgrades in Defence I believe that this tactic can bring me the PL title with a season or two.

Once again thanks for a very fun tactic :)

Exellent mate - congrats on the final - this will attract all kinds of quality that you can sign for your team - which I recommend that you do - cheers

Ossis Mandos I saw you in here - how you going pal - back in fm13 we had incredible shares together at fmbase :D
Anyway hope you are doing well my friend.

Cheers

Yeah, please keep at it mate! **** the haters :D Those guys are just trolls or complete imbeciles, so don't worry about it :)

These results will definitely help me going forward with transfers! The transfer budget is still very limited (Only around £ 200,000) but I've already signed a 19 yo Polish youngster from Dortmund (!) and I'm sure I'll sell someone so I can get some deals done, the way those guys performed!

It was an insane game for Helsingør with some joyous celebration afterwards of course :D Here's a two links (1) (2) if you wanna check it out. I'm becoming a fan of the new league system in Denmark, I was on the fence to start with.

I really hate the new structure for several reasons. Why not expand the league to 16 teams. The difference between Bottom 6 in Superliga and top 6 in 1.div is not that big, and it will give clubs like Helsingør, Hobro, Vejle room to improve outside the field. I can't count how many times I've watched AaB play Silkeborg and Viborg and that ruins it for me. My club - AaB, cuts a fair amount of youth players each year, many of which are good enough to play in the league system and work their way up from here at teams like Thistee, Vendsyssel, Hobro and so on to name the clubs close to Aalborg.
I do like that Helsingør won promotion but would have loved it even more if Horsens went down. ****** boring team ;)
I still love this tactic btw

I really hate the new structure for several reasons. Why not expand the league to 16 teams. The difference between Bottom 6 in Superliga and top 6 in 1.div is not that big, and it will give clubs like Helsingør, Hobro, Vejle room to improve outside the field. I can't count how many times I've watched AaB play Silkeborg and Viborg and that ruins it for me. My club - AaB, cuts a fair amount of youth players each year, many of which are good enough to play in the league system and work their way up from here at teams like Thistee, Vendsyssel, Hobro and so on to name the clubs close to Aalborg.
I do like that Helsingør won promotion but would have loved it even more if Horsens went down. ****** boring team ;)
I still love this tactic btw

They should copy Australia - when all the league matches are played - the first 2 teams in the league are facing off in a final - winner takes all :D - I'm joking by the way - I think this is a horrid system :D

Thanks matey

They should copy Australia - when all the league matches are played - the first 2 teams in the league are facing off in a final - winner takes all :D - I'm joking by the way - I think this is a horrid system :D

Thanks matey

****! That sounds horrible man!

This is what Madrid get for messing with us over two legs !

Do u use in all season/games, defensive position as training?

only if the tactics are fluid.

I understand that, for some reason for that Jeaustralia put is pre-season training until 1 october..But my question is, Even against weaker teams we must training defensive position for match preparation or we can change?