Status
Not open for further replies.
I know , but my problem is that i cant Download it !? A window pops up and tell me i dont have any program to open it with/download it with
What browser do you use? Use Firefox, download it and save it somewhere, then do as I said.

I know , but my problem is that i cant Download it !? A window pops up and tell me i dont have any program to open it with/download it with

You don't open it , you choose save and it will be downloaded into downloads.

i cant get this tactic to work at all with this game im playing now :(... im Parma and since i switch i lost 6 out of 7

now i have another game on my laptop with a small Danish 2 division team, and there it work well so i really dont know why it doesnt work with my parma team :/
right now 0-4 against Chievo and its the first half :S

What browser do you use? Use Firefox, download it and save it somewhere, then do as I said.
I
got it know , thanks. Its because that somke tacticks you gotta download somewhere from , and others , like yours , you just save and put it in your game .. :)

JP

I think the 41221 formation is alot more solid at the back, while still having a good amount of players forward when needed. Your tactic is really good, but I did notice it could be leaky at the back. Really hope this tweak goes well mate, looking forward to you releasing it after you have done some more testing? Will you keep us updated with some screenshots?

Oh one other thing, I already have selected a large pitch size in my game, is there any tweak that can be added for it to work better on a larger pitch, or even a standard size pitch?

Steve

There is nothing to release. Its a simple tweak anybody can make. Just swap the AM for a DM.

Just started a save with Torpedo Moscow, I'll report back to give feedback on how it works in the Russian second division :)

JP, is there any chance of you releasing something similiar to the High scoring/Anti Football tactics you have done in the past? Only they suit me alot more than this current one.

Yes i have a little. Spending most of my spare time on Skyrim lately. No more 12-0s but still winning.

Hello JP! Your tactic is, as always, very good and often provides some spectacular football, I had satisfying results with it: I'm in the first season and I've just won the dutch double (both Eredivisie & League Cup) with Feyenoord, but my opponent always score TONS of goals against me...I always win matches 5-3, 4-3, 6-4, 4-2 and things like that...Maybe it's my defence that it's weak (I have Ron Vlaar and Siyanda Xulu as DCs), but Eredivisie offensive players aren't so good...I don't know...it is a know issue of this tactic or it's just a problem of mine? And in your opinion what should I do to solve this problem, apart from buyng stronger players (Feyenoord isn't a rich team) ???

Thanx mate! ;)

hello jp.... just wonder if you can do a brian clough tactic to fm 12??? loved it
[h=1][/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.