Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave an update a few pages ago, all I did was sign a lot of youngsters, Milevskyi, Destro and Llorente on free and Tomkins and Clyne. I didnt buy anyone in the January transfer window and my results just dropped heavily after the 28th league game.

I'm playing in tier 9 (North West Counties Premier Division) with Winsford United, all clubs in the division are amateur. Was struggling to find a tactic which would perform with a team with such dreadful players, but I have to say this one does the job! As an amateur team you have the freedom to sack anyone you dont want and bring in any amount of players with the attributes you want, so I built my team around this tactic after discovering it halfway through the season. In the league, I won every single home match after I began using this tactic, and every away match except for 3, all of which were draws against the better sides. Cannot recommend this tactic enough for the lower leagues (I mean, really low!)
*edit: will try to post some screenshots when season finishes, just wrapped up the league with 2 games to go

The far best tactic for now in fm 2013, I hope it stays so after the game updates.

I gave an update a few pages ago, all I did was sign a lot of youngsters, Milevskyi, Destro and Llorente on free and Tomkins and Clyne. I didnt buy anyone in the January transfer window and my results just dropped heavily after the 28th league game.

Could be many reasons for this, unlikely to be just the tactic alone. What is morale like for example?

JP, What effect on the tactic would it hav if i change the players long shots to rarely?

it would have no effect i did that and they still shoot from everywhere as shots from the edge of the area are counted as long

Here You have two screens from begining of new sezon with this tacticts and last sezon end , dose this tactic works?PERFECTO!!!! :

2Rd9c.jpg

kYyOl.jpg

im just starting a save as dundee useing this tactic so let the swearing commence

Another wonderfull result. I have very avarage young team i think avarage it is 22 years old (i dont know were to cheack it) with MC :

y6yXi.jpg

This game is starting to get on my nerves, it is litterally impossible for me to win when ME is having an octopussy behind the bars, boiling point starts when the 5th fingertip save occurs. And then in the other end you have to suffer for the bugg in ME when defenders refuse to defend, head or just being present instead of watching the birds in the sky or your goalkeeper makes embarrasing mistakes over and over again... But it's defiently not your tactic that's the problem JP i'm producing plenty of chances

Another wonderfull result. I have very avarage young team i think avarage it is 22 years old (i dont know were to cheack it) with MC :

check your team report for your average age m8, go to your squad sceen and u should see it somewere near tactics etc..
y6yXi.jpg

JP, i have a problem, i haven't this option in team talks:
HALF TIME IF DRAWING: ASSERTIVE "I EXPECT BETTER SHOWING IN 2ND HALF"
What should i do? I'm managing Blackburn in Championship, with Auto in past experience. Thanks

JP, i have a problem, i haven't this option in team talks:
HALF TIME IF DRAWING: ASSERTIVE "I EXPECT BETTER SHOWING IN 2ND HALF"
What should i do? I'm managing Blackburn in Championship, with Auto in past experience. Thanks

It doesn't have to be word for word. Just kick some **** (assertively)

What important player's attribute in every position mate ?
Match prep ?
Team Talk ?

Please tell me :) I wanna try this tactic!!!

Read the opening post, it can really help.

This game is starting to get on my nerves, it is litterally impossible for me to win when ME is having an octopussy behind the bars, boiling point starts when the 5th fingertip save occurs. And then in the other end you have to suffer for the bugg in ME when defenders refuse to defend, head or just being present instead of watching the birds in the sky or your goalkeeper makes embarrasing mistakes over and over again... But it's defiently not your tactic that's the problem JP i'm producing plenty of chances

Its really not impossible to win as the majority of feedback on this thread proves. You need to have more patience and faith and not give up every time you suffer defeat.

JP, What effect on the tactic would it hav if i change the players long shots to rarely?

Only a negative one. Every player on long shots rarely being a must in any decent tactic is yet another myth without any real substance.

I'm playing in tier 9 (North West Counties Premier Division) with Winsford United, all clubs in the division are amateur. Was struggling to find a tactic which would perform with a team with such dreadful players, but I have to say this one does the job! As an amateur team you have the freedom to sack anyone you dont want and bring in any amount of players with the attributes you want, so I built my team around this tactic after discovering it halfway through the season. In the league, I won every single home match after I began using this tactic, and every away match except for 3, all of which were draws against the better sides. Cannot recommend this tactic enough for the lower leagues (I mean, really low!)
*edit: will try to post some screenshots when season finishes, just wrapped up the league with 2 games to go

Thanks, good to know it works with the minnows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.