Just Another Manager Story... WITH A TWIST!

I was planning on doing one last night but I used the famous line while going to the pub, "I'll just go for one" never happens! haha,

Tonight i will be updating right into January! We have a little surprise too which I was not expecting!

Someone died or did a suicide? lol :D

Ex United Players unhappy at Wrexham

Manchester%2BUnited%2Bv%2BDerby%2BCounty%2BCarling%2BCup%2BjZlTUAFpfK1l.jpg

Former Manchester United pair Darren Gibson and Nani have took to Twitter to explain their growing frustration with life at the club. Nani has been playing some good football in the Capital One Cup but has failed to make a claim into the team since Di Maria's arrival, and Diego Costa also taking up the wide role on occasion.

Gibson on the other hand has suffered greatly with the likes of Jordan Henderson and Nuri Sahin joining in the summer, also with the form of youngster Connor Coady sky high, Gibson has fell down the pecking order at Wrexham.

"Nani@luisnani5 Dec
I need to play football otherwise I will have to consider my options."

So it looks like Wrexham could be dealt a blow with the loss of Nani who has been outstanding in the last 2 seasons. Gibson has also been a good servant at the club.

Recent Results:

View attachment 433418
The first two losses have come and we are already out of the FA Cup. This is consoled by the fact we have reached the semi final of the Capital One Cup where we will play two legs against West Ham United!

View attachment 433413

Here's how we got on, WREXHAM ARE IN THE FINAL!

The big question is, who have we got?

View attachment 433405

Arsenal vs Wrexham. This is going to be tough but we have already beaten Chelsea so it is possible!

ac7208a8ea5015d06ef67f32808e0c23.png

they currently find themselves third in the Premier League and are genuine contenders for the title so hopefully we can knock them out while they're flying!

Our League Table:
9ecef75ea61b6086e9332473f73ca360.png

It would take a miracle for us to throw this away, and im pretty sure we wont with the lethal strike partnership of Lewandowski and Diego Costa, it's too much to handle in this standard of football! Both with 23 goals to their name this season!

Nani and Gibson sign pre contracts

Bolton%2BWanderers%2Bv%2BManchester%2BUnited%2BPremier%2BD-2w9mvJi9sl.jpg

It looks like it was all too much to be squad players at this level for these two, as they have both signed pre contracts at clubs and will be leaving at the end of the season, sad news for Wrexham fans who have enjoyed them over the last couple of years.

Nani will be joining Fiorentina.

Gibson Will be joining Montpellier.

6b3bba5646e2125a3157dd12fc73b61f.png

Doing well in the league and WOAH whats that at the bottom? We beat Arsenal in the Final!

Wrexham are the Capital Once Cup Holders!

cbf0109a83066974305f781df5b16570.png

And it was some way to win it! Diego Costa hitting in a 30 yarder at the final seconds to bag us our first major trophy as Wrexham manager!

This also means....

​WREXHAM QUALIFY FOR EUROPA!

d0ffee87b90dca08fd3614fec801bb1b.png

All of these players have signed pre contracts with other clubs, it is hard to understand because were finally getting there and now they're all leaving? Sepp Blatter has also refused to move any players into the club again and has stated it is no longer anything to do with him.

265479-ribery.jpg

On the bright side, while we have just lost a hand full of good players we have signed two on pre contracts ourselves. James Chester and Frank Ribery will be joining the club. The decline in Ribery as a player has dropped massively though and im not too sure he will feature too much, but he is a potential coach!​

Last edited:
Dont worry I'm not finished with this, just had a crazy few days because of a psycho ex not leaving me alone! The story will be back shortly!

Dont worry I'm not finished with this, just had a crazy few days because of a psycho ex not leaving me alone! The story will be back shortly!

I forsee a player not available for a cuptie coz he's AWOL, only to be found hours after the game has ended in the boot of his ex' wives car...

I forsee a player not available for a cuptie coz he's AWOL, only to be found hours after the game has ended in the boot of his ex' wives car...

haha its been a shocking few days, annoying really, but more to life than FM so sometimes it has to come to a delay!

haha its been a shocking few days, annoying really, but more to life than FM so sometimes it has to come to a delay!

Crazy chicks, great for the most part, and then the nightmare.. been there dude...

Crazy chicks, great for the most part, and then the nightmare.. been there dude...

I think we all have! I have an end of season update to do soon so I will sort that out :) Apologies to everyone for not posting!

Tempted to carry on with this story again. Lost interest after some personal issues and havent really been on FM since, give me some feedback whether you think I should or not? Is it worth it or has the interest gone from the massive break?

I'd love to see this come back, I was a silent reader before

I'm really tempted, feedback massively dropped and i had a few personal issues so I never went on the game as much, i know I have finished the season and I'm just about ready for the next, I have football tonight but I think I will make an end of season update and see where it goes from there! Glad to get some feedback though mate, cheers!

End Of Season Update:

fe8921a5c4298d480d8ed9ec3ce929a6.png

Keeping this short and sweet, like I said i havent been paying interest this season so i won the league by a big margin as expected with the squad i have, will focus again next season!

We also managed to beat Arsenal thanks to a wonder strike from Diego Costa in the Capital One Cup final which is a brilliant achievement for Wrexham Football Club.

ee5eb92e87a79d13f8b6fbff4f762eaf.png

One more season to go until we play Premier League football, hopefully...​

Keep this story going bud, been a silent reader but really enjoyed how you did this...

PLAYER OF THE TWO MONTHS:

int_130905_Nani_signs_5_year_extension_with_United.jpg

Has to be this man. He now has 15 in 16 from the wing, with 6 assists too. Here is Nani on winning the award in back to back months: "It is a nice achievement for me, I want to keep playing football like this and score goals to help the team. I am really happy here because I play 90 minutes every game, and I am plying with real confidence"

November and December update tomorrow:​

Super Nani skiel

Cool story mate, I'm reading from the start now, keep it up!

Really brill story bro...... i've just read the story from strt to finish and must say it has been 1 of my fav stories so far i will defo continue to read for as long as you continue.

ps how do you do this as would love to do something like this myself but am a complete idiot when it comes to computers.

Really brill story bro...... i've just read the story from strt to finish and must say it has been 1 of my fav stories so far i will defo continue to read for as long as you continue.

ps how do you do this as would love to do something like this myself but am a complete idiot when it comes to computers.

Well i brought the in game editor, so its nothing hard to do you can just buy it off steam! I hated it because it was so easy to just tweak things if you needed it but i realised you can turn it off so I'm starting to enjoy FM a lot more again! Thanks btw!

Also just a quick update on the save before i update, for some reason everyone who had signed pre contracts never actually left. I'm not too sure why this has happpened but I'm not complaining either!