Just Another Manager Story... WITH A TWIST!

Wrexham eye 20 million man!

griezmann-448652.jpg

Wrexham Football Club have apparently launched a bid for former Real Sociedad star Antoine Griezmann!
The French international signed for Real Madrid in 2014 but has been frozen out by the recent arrival of Luis Suarez. Griezmann is said to be looking for a move to the Premiership, but will Wrexham be able to tempt him with their growing club stature?​

Solid start to the season for Wrexham!

6e3cea872370e7a3168b4aa9159bef2e.png

Great start to the season. Unbeaten in the league and in Europe. Which means we have qualified for the group stages which is a huge achievement for Wrexham! Hopefully this will be the start of something special at the club! Here is the group, not the easiest!

View attachment 416111

Come to think of it, it's a really hard group! 2 teams who are familiar to European football and one who at one stage could have easily developed into one of the stronger German sides until they let it slip away.
It's going to be tough, thats for sure!​

A very interesting read.. You weren't joking when you said this was something different.

I was planning on posting today, but I'm stupidly ill, I havent gone off the save though and I'm a few months ahead so when i feel better i will do a proper update! Sorry about this, seems like every time i try to get back into this somethings wrong! No doubt I will post tomorrow, maybe even later!

Okay, here it is. This will be the last update focusing on a long period time.

Most of you know why.

So how did Wrexham get on in a season with much harder opponents, and European football?

View attachment 512450

Last year we won the competition in the dying stages of the game against a very strong Arsenal side against all odds, can we defend the title?

View attachment 414527
The answer to that question would be no. Although we did give it a pretty good go!

I'm happy with reaching the Semi Finals at the moment.

View attachment 414526

Next was the FA Cup. A competition which I am not too focused on at this stage of my managerial career.

It would be nice for a cup run but my main aim is promotion! Let's see how we did...

View attachment 414524

We crashed out early on in the competition after Newcastle held us to a draw at home, which caused a replay.

We were not good enough on the day and were beaten fair and square!

View attachment 512492

Europe, Europe, Europe.

How would a team who were in the Conference 3 seasons ago compete in one of the biggest competitions in elite football?

Potentially playing teams who have just fell out of the Champions League?

Here it is....

View attachment 414509View attachment 414510

Not good at all. The lack of European experience showed and we were quickly knocked out of the competition.

This means there was only one prize to play for, promotion!

View attachment 414501
The last season in the boring leagues? The big step up to the Premier League? Back to back promotions 4 times running? Surely not?

View attachment 414498

There is the top half of the league and as you can see we have done it!

Next season we will be in the Premier League!

(Which means proper updates)

And our player of the season goes to:

View attachment 414495

JORDAN HENDERSON!

See you next season!

Love this series maybe add another 3 players and no matter who they are they have to play 20+ games in the season unless injured

Yeah mate, I've been really ill lately so I've not been playing much, but I am in the Prem now so it will get interesting!

Oh no, hope you better now and was nothing serious and that's great, looking forward to reading this story again.

Only just seen this and read it through. Keep it going mate I'm following

Oh no, hope you better now and was nothing serious and that's great, looking forward to reading this story again.

Yeah it's nothing serious but it's kept me bed bound for a couple of days! And messed up my eyes so playing on the computer was not an option haha!

I feel like an idiot because every time i should get back into it theres a problem. I think when this season kicks off I'm going to be glued to my laptop again!

I'm free all night so I will get some done! It's hard to be motivated when no one replies for a while with and feedback, but once people do I'm up for doing it again! So i will sort you an update tonight man :) Thanks!

Yeah it's nothing serious but it's kept me bed bound for a couple of days! And messed up my eyes so playing on the computer was not an option haha!

I feel like an idiot because every time i should get back into it theres a problem. I think when this season kicks off I'm going to be glued to my laptop again!

I'm free all night so I will get some done! It's hard to be motivated when no one replies for a while with and feedback, but once people do I'm up for doing it again! So i will sort you an update tonight man :) Thanks!

Haha glad nothing serious, and suppose being bed bound isn't all bad as can relax a bit more and chill out, especially after that crazy ex of yours lol....

Wicked can't wait to start reading this again a great story. Add me on steam if you use it mate dean_bcfc would love to chat some more on there.

Haha glad nothing serious, and suppose being bed bound isn't all bad as can relax a bit more and chill out, especially after that crazy ex of yours lol....

Wicked can't wait to start reading this again a great story. Add me on steam if you use it mate dean_bcfc would love to chat some more on there.

Will add you when I'm home mate, first few days back in work! haha, well about that crazy ex, it's all been sorted now and im back with her hahaha! Not sure if I'm being a mug or if it was supposed to happen, but who cares? THIS IS FM AND WREXHAM ARE IN THE PREM!!!!

Will add you when I'm home mate, first few days back in work! haha, well about that crazy ex, it's all been sorted now and im back with her hahaha! Not sure if I'm being a mug or if it was supposed to happen, but who cares? THIS IS FM AND WREXHAM ARE IN THE PREM!!!!

Haha fair play mate, obviously meant to be :) an exactly mate who cares, aslong as your happy then that's sound....Okay bud, will speak to you on there, looking forward to this update...

Also feel free to add me om steam people, always looking for potential online players :-D

i just love this just read it from the beginning plzz dont stop.....