Laffles 4-2-4. League Title 5 games to go!! 151 Goals-20 Conceded

ah **** i didnt include german leagues :(

does stcr have to be advanced fwd or can change to poacher?

dont want to mess around and not work lol

Wouldn't change the roles. But its not an advanced forward anymore :p It just was at some point, its too tweaked to recognise and is more of a poacher now.

Laffles - your a genius!

Just finished my first season as spurs... won the Treble - Premier League, F.A Cup & League Cup! Got to the semi-finals of the champions league too so a very successful season!

I switched to this tactic (Your 'Upgraded TC' version) about half way through and only lost a few times... ended the season with a 16 match unbeaten run, the past 11 all being wins.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Bring on the 2nd season!

First season! Thats a quality result mate!

Glad it worked for you :)

Not bad for our first match, I am by no means very dumb at tactic making, but I never could really get something going for my favorite team Steaua, I usually do my own tactics, but here it was just impossible so decided to try yours, this is our first day in the new formation and seem to work a treat, I did not sign anyone especially for this tactic

CSKASofiavSteauaInformation_Overview.png

hey me again,

regarding the tactic creator version.
are the striker prolific in this tactic similar to that of devasto?

also is the tactic completely dependent on the use of shouts? ( which i dont like to use)

hey me again,

regarding the tactic creator version.
are the striker prolific in this tactic similar to that of devasto?

also is the tactic completely dependent on the use of shouts? ( which i dont like to use)

The tactic is the same as the first one but the enabling of shouts gives better success.
The Strikers are highly Prolific yes.

An update, I am kinda disappointed on the U Cluj match, losing 4-0 at home was shocking, but overall we do well, we were predicted 2nd and we don't disappoint

KAcSf.png

uGYKV.png

hay laffles read some great posts about this tactic am thinkin of startin new save was wonderin what is best tactic of ones from op and what countries you select at start of game?

hay laffles read some great posts about this tactic am thinkin of startin new save was wonderin what is best tactic of ones from op and what countries you select at start of game?

I think the New TC version is better but the Classic is slightly more agressive.

I always have-
England to BS n/s
France to Ligue 2
Italy to Serie B
Germany to 2nd League
Spain to Liga Adelante
Brazil to 2nd League
portugal to Liga Orangina

Large DB, loads of players :)

I think the New TC version is better but the Classic is slightly more agressive.

I always have-
England to BS n/s
France to Ligue 2
Italy to Serie B
Germany to 2nd League
Spain to Liga Adelante
Brazil to 2nd League
portugal to Liga Orangina

Large DB, loads of players :)
cheers mate sorry to be pain could ya post me quick link for that tactic plz cant wait till test with my beloved united

laffles i downloaded duncs training schedules, i was wondering could u tell me the roles of the players in ur first tactic... especially the two strikers..