Laffles 4-2-4. League Title 5 games to go!! 151 Goals-20 Conceded

laffles i downloaded duncs training schedules, i was wondering could u tell me the roles of the players in ur first tactic... especially the two strikers..

Keeper-Standard Keeper
Rb/Lb- Fullback Support
Cb- General Cb
Mcr- Ball Winning Mid Defend
Mcr- Advanced Playmaker support
Aml/Amr- Advanced Playmaker Attack
Stl- Deep Lying Forward
Str- Advanced Forward

Keeper-Standard Keeper
Rb/Lb- Fullback Support
Cb- General Cb
Mcr- Ball Winning Mid Defend
Mcr- Advanced Playmaker support
Aml/Amr- Advanced Playmaker Attack
Stl- Deep Lying Forward
Str- Advanced Forward
cheers mate was gonna ask same :p

won 3 trophies this year, league cup, champions league and prem league:
View attachment 170962View attachment 170963View attachment 170964View attachment 170965
pencil.png

Hi guys, first place, thank you Laffles for this wonderful tac, well... I am having a problem here, I downloaded this tactic and it is working very well with my team, but there is a problem, I can't change my team instructions, the buttom is gray like I can't press it, can someone help me please?

this tactic is first ? Laffles Devastating 4-4-2 (Man Utd, Nov 2013).tac‎ ?

and you have Dzeko on right or left side ?
yes thats the one " Laffles Devastating 4-4-2"
i have dzeko on the left and aguero/tevez on the right, although i play tevez as AMR most of the time lol

thanks, but can you give screen with your team ? Idk what is wrong but I lost a lot gool's ;<

Last edited:
Im feeling Massively Loved thanks to King Erics thread. So I thought I'd bump this seeing as its dropped to the second page after 3 months on page one ;)

I'm going to try this tactic, which one do you recommend?
modern one or the MU one or counter?
thx :)

Hi guys, first place, thank you Laffles for this wonderful tac, well... I am having a problem here, I downloaded this tactic and it is working very well with my team, but there is a problem, I can't change my team instructions, the buttom is gray like I can't press it, can someone help me please?
Can not believe no one answered you lol.

Tick the box.

Yo laffles. Going to give your tactic a try in my first season with Napoli.
Could you tell me which role to play my strikers? Lavezzi and Cavani, with Gameiro as back up.
And is Hamsik god enough to play the central midfield role as attacking or shall i change him to an advanced playmaker?

gamiero should be on the right i think and the other to on the left, ask ur assistant manager to pick the team...
Hamsik is brillaint in the left central mid role, keep him

Yo laffles. Going to give your tactic a try in my first season with Napoli.
Could you tell me which role to play my strikers? Lavezzi and Cavani, with Gameiro as back up.
And is Hamsik god enough to play the central midfield role as attacking or shall i change him to an advanced playmaker?

Cavani Needs The Right Striker Role. He'll score Bag Loads of Goals.
Hamsik is pretty much Perfect In LCM
Play Lavezzi Down The Left, Gameiro at Lstr, Maggio down the right and Blasi <3 Rcm.

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

I'm going to try this tactic, which one do you recommend?
modern one or the MU one or counter?
thx :)

Any, They All Own.. ;)

The Modern Is my fave and the best IMO.