Laffles 4-2-4. League Title 5 games to go!! 151 Goals-20 Conceded

Won't be much different, He was Barca, they always score loads...

Laffles,

I'm going to give your 'Upgraded TC' version a try now...

I note that the wingers are set to 'cut inside' in their wide play - so are left footed right wingers and vice verse advised in the wing positions?

Any other positional tips, or attribute recommendations for positions would be appreciated!

Mike

Any feedback laffles?

mikedodgson, its normal wingers, right on right left on left, when they cut inside 1 of the def go to tackle your player but he passes it through to your striker or something like that, im sure lafffles will explain better, saying that, maxi rod has done brilliant for me cutting in from the left, when iv played him there...

Now we are seriously motoring, this looks really good laffles

View attachment 169503View attachment 169504

Seems your team just learned the tactic ;)

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Any feedback laffles?

Wingers footedness is quite unimportant. Same foot/Same Side get more assists whereas Opposite foot get more goals.

GK- Any Good
Rb/Lb- Crossing, Pace, Stamina, Defensive attributes.
CB's- Heading, Strength, Pace, Passing, Concentration
Rcm- Tackling, Passing, Determination
Lcm- Passing, Creativity, Flair, Pace, Determination
Rw/Lw- Passing, Pace, Dribbling, Finishing
Stl- Finishing, Creativity, Passing
Str- Dribbling, Pace, Finishing

It works by constantly overloading the backline with a minimum of 4 on 4 going up to 7 on 4. The wingers pick up the ball and throughball to the forwards, the left striker drops deeper (False 9) opening up space for the LW, Lcm and Str, which inturn, opens up space for the RW and the Stl himself. The Backline cannot cope with the pressure and is forced into a snap decision (always the wrong one) and results in a CCC 1/2 of the time (MASSIVE aka. 24 shots between 8-12 CCC's= average 4-6 goals a game) :D

Excellent, thanks Laffles - appreciate the time.

It helps people like me to try and replicate your awesome results.

Have put this into my spurs save mid way through which is risky but I liked what you had to say. We've not lost in 10 games since taking it on, and only now have my team become fluid in all areas.

Will update more as I progress through the season!

Thanks again!

3 matches in with this tactic and had my first ever...........

This is so Fake........

Look in bottom left of the image....It says Wayne Rooney had a good game for England :p

how have the 3 games been? All wins I hope :p

Had a few matches using this now, it's a bit hit and miss at the moment but I'm going to try persevere with it as the results you have had with it look great. I was using a tactic I created myself from one of Brobs tactics but changed it to a 4-2-4 (or 4-2-2-2) instead of a 4-3-2-1 which was proving pretty successful for me in the league but I lost in the champions league final to Real Madrid with it. Hoping that after 20 games or so this will begin to work better for me.

going to give this a go mate, i already swear by the casey4-2-2 version which is similar to this, hoping this midfield will be a improvement as that was the only problem i had with that tactic!

will update in a few days :)

also who do you reccomend for the creative mc pastore? ganso? pjanic? that kind of player?

also anyone wanting a young poacher, sign paloschi ;)

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

oh and will be french league psg

going to give this a go mate, i already swear by the casey4-2-2 version which is similar to this, hoping this midfield will be a improvement as that was the only problem i had with that tactic!

will update in a few days :)

also who do you reccomend for the creative mc pastore? ganso? pjanic? that kind of player?

also anyone wanting a young poacher, sign paloschi ;)

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

oh and will be french league psg

Creative Mid -Bundogan (Need Bundesliga)