What's the point of posting your achievements with totenham, arsenal or ManU? Of course you gonna win if you manage your team properly. Take a smaller team and show what the tactics are capable of. I'm struggling with Fleetwood for the fifth year in a row in EPL. TTFs tactics don't work, CE tactics - better, but no way I can overachieve anything serious.

Here is a few things i noticed that could help you:
- even if the tactic is fully fluid, some players are not. check out the development/tactic page for the players to see how familiar they are with the tactic.
- the central defenders should have good acceleration and pace! i think it's even more important than jumping.
- the central midfielders do some defending too even if they are on attacking duty in the tactic so they need tackling and positioning too. maybe play CM support or box to box types there (but don't change the roles)
- the striker needs some creativity and passing. he won't be the main goalscorer. the goals will split beetwen the inside forwards and central midfielders and the striker.
- and lastly team talk are really important too. i always encourige them or tell them to get creative, demand more etc when playing a match.

What's the point of posting your achievements with totenham, arsenal or ManU? Of course you gonna win if you manage your team properly. Take a smaller team and show what the tactics are capable of. I'm struggling with Fleetwood for the fifth year in a row in EPL. TTFs tactics don't work, CE tactics - better, but no way I can overachieve anything serious.

Maybe because people don't have hours and hours to do that sort of thing? For me Arsenal is a challenge when you take into account the great teams such as Bayern, Barca, Madrid etc etc and winning everything?

I've been Leeds before and taken them to the the CL winners but sometimes I prefer a much shorter game, when you have a demand to win everything it's not as easy as you think.

I only play Man Utd since FM 12 because i supported them. Yes, most of the tactics here can win me cups but not all are consistent or high scoring or winning against big teams. I can say that every FM i used different tactics from different creator. Posting the achievement is to show appreciation to the creator of the tactic also thanking them.

Guys I know what you are talking about. But you don't get me. Playing a small team and winning everything was quite easy for me in previous FMs. This year it doesn't seem to be possible. And that's where the frustration and give up mood comes.

ive been using this in a swansea save and a south african unemployed save and its been fantastic

ive been using the standard mainly

i did use the defensive against the big teams in the swansea save and it probably cost me the matches

havent used the pressing one yet

Guys I know what you are talking about. But you don't get me. Playing a small team and winning everything was quite easy for me in previous FMs. This year it doesn't seem to be possible. And that's where the frustration and give up mood comes.

this is not possible anymore thanks to those who wanted a more realistic style of play. i have tried 10 thousand of diff tactics and formation, i probably made all the tactics on this forums at one point or another nothing really worked for my munich lion team therefor there isn't much to release, CE tactic at least brings good results to bigger teams compared to other tactic's which is already a progress but don't expect with the ME at the moment to have anything better, because there won't be and the new version ME is even worse than it was before it and in the beta. just saying, don't get your hopes up.

if you are lookin for another nxtPLAY tactic like in 2015 for example, well you won't have it anymore, not with this patch at least, but if you follow CE instructions you may do better, maybe not like those manu,arsenal results, but instead of a season it may take u 2 seasons now or 3 seasons to get to where u want to be, i'm not a fan of this either, thats the reasoni'm spending most of my time only making tactics instead of playing the game as i'm not a fan of playing with big clubs ..

Last edited:
using this with salford city.....struggling

You can´t struggle with this tactics mate!
The creator was Champ with Hull City in first season with default squad, no signings!

Last edited:
You can´t struggle with this tactics mate!
The creator was Champ with Hull City in first season with default squad, no signings!

as has previously been mentioned this tactic will not work the same for everyone like any other tactic.its all subjective

Hi cud u please screenshot the team instrucions for all 3 le tigre tactics please mate i cant download the links given, i would really appreciate it. Thanks

Download link 3 to high presser is bug. only a ss not a tactic

I need a ss of all 3 tactics and there team instructions

What do you do about Set Pieces? Both corners and free kicks?
Do you have your own, or is it just standards?

And what about individuel traning? Do you train your players on the positions, the play?

View attachment 1088342

First match at home using high press won 4-0. Second match against Man City away, used defensive and wow. Didn't expect that. lol. Used in-game editor to make it fluid.

Been testing most of the tactics here and finally found one that is suitable for me. Finally i can start new save and play the game. Nice Tactic!
How do you use the in game editor?

I ******* love this tactic.
Plays like a ******* god. Defends like a ******* demigod.
Loving this :D!