Leading Truro City to the Premier League

Truro City

View attachment 62826

May 2021 - End of Season

We do break the record for most goals conceded in the League 2 season

View attachment 62825

My midfield pairing of Cooke and Allen have played the most games with Cooke playing over 200 games since i took charge, Neal still is my all time top scorer but barely played this season

View attachment 62824

Kendall goes home with all of the awards, including Fans Player, Young Player and Signing of the Season

View attachment 62823

Out in the first round in both Cup Competitions but i didnt care as we confound everyone going from Relegation favourites to finishing 12th!

View attachment 62822

New wage and transfer budget is 21.5k a week in wages and zero transfer budget but we only spend 11k so far so that transfer budget can move up

View attachment 62821

It allows us to move the transfer budget to over 350k but i have no idea where we are going to get that money from

View attachment 62820

Despite being our Top Goalscorer Kendall also set a new assists record

View attachment 62819

Im having to turn down a lot of interesting including Championship sides Sunderland and Cardiff

View attachment 62818

My GK was not happy about how i played him in goal WTF!?!

View attachment 62817

As a Liverpool fan i was happy to see them winning the Premier League, only about 10 more seasons and it will be ours!

View attachment 62816

Oh thats where all my money will come from, we just get dropped 500k for being in league 2 and go from 200k of debt to in the black by 300k

View attachment 62815

Our Finances

View attachment 62814

12th in League 2 is a record high for Truro

View attachment 62813

Kendall sets a new average rating in League 2

View attachment 62812

Kendall sets a new League 2 Assist record too

View attachment 62811

90k profits announced but mainly from the TV deal

View attachment 62810

So i have gone from worrying about keeping my best players due to my finances to having some money to spend on a new defenders, im not sure how much im going to tweak the team may be more the tactic as we did come good near the end of the season
I have literally my whole teams contracts up next season so first job is new deals for the ones i want to keep and a lot of them want big pay rises

Truro City

View attachment 62713

June 2021

Heres the 4 relegated and 2 promoted teams that will join us in League 2 next season, Burton and Doncaster have to be favourites to go right back up again

View attachment 62712

My first signing of the window is a striker, lol despite needing a whole new defence i couldnt pass up a free transfer for Cameron Lancaster

View attachment 62711

Just to show his level in comparison to the rest of our squad, he is worth 4 times more than the second highest valued player

View attachment 62710

Our Sponsorship deals need to catch up with our form on the pitch, in league 2 the average earning is 325k and top earners are 1million whilst we earn 20k!

View attachment 62709

Truro on the rise!

View attachment 62708

Despite a brilliant campaign of finishing 12th in League 2 our reputation is still less than half of the teams in the Vanarama National League!

View attachment 62707

We get a tough draw in the Carabao Cup as we draw Championship side MK Dons

View attachment 62706

So the board dont expect us to progress in either cup at all and to fight bravely against relegation! Come on board wheres you positivity! Im hoping for an improvement on 12th, our side were getting better towards the second half of the season and most of my team are very young and only going to develop into better players

View attachment 62705

18 players mainly youth ones leave the club, but also former fan favourites Gerring and Neal leave the club, since i took charge they were key in my first couple of seasons but the club has moved on

View attachment 62704

Truro City

View attachment 62670
July 2021

Our former No 1 McHale moves to Accrington on a free after we refuse to offer him a new deal

View attachment 62666

Wynter-Coles has fallen massively down the pecking order i dont think he was even in my top 6 strikers so to break our record for biggest fee received for him was huge as Billericay pay nearly 14k rising for him

View attachment 62664

We sign Midfielder Pybus (Brilliant name) on a free transfer i wonder if he will be able to break into the team ahead of the Cooke, Allen axis

View attachment 62662

We finally have so money to help me with my next coaching badge

View attachment 62661

Im suprised the club keep agreeing to do my badges for me as im assuming this is why all the bigger clubs are coming in for me, my qualifications are starting to vastly outweigh my club and contract

So despite the fact we finished 12th last season, and have signed a couple of decent players with money still to spend the Media still think we are most likely to get relegated! Burton are the favourites to go back up despite losing their 3 best players but it was for good money

View attachment 62660

Mpofu looks like a decent young left back signed on a free transfer again who i will look to convert into a wing back to fit our tactic

View attachment 62659

After his exploits last season at least the media believe Kendall will be up their with the Top Goalscorers this season

View attachment 62658

We bring in a backup keeper in the form of Alex Cull

View attachment 62657

Tom Edwards comes in a rb and again he will hopefully be converted to a wing back in the coming months

View attachment 62656

The draw for the Checkatrade trophy was slightly kinder to us this year as we get another team in the same league as us and Watford youth side

View attachment 62655

Despite what the Media believe im dreaming much higher! Our Pre-Season couldnt have gone much better we had some tough games at the start but a win over Celtic along with decent draws against Rangers and Plymouth before 3 convincing wins against lower league opposition.
In both games against Rangers and Plymouth we conceded late goals to be denied victories and i really believe that a Top 10 finish should be on the cards, i can only believe that my clubs overall reputation is why we are predicted for relegation rather than our form and overall playing performances in recent months

View attachment 62652

Great season. Hopefully push on in the league and get a good cup run to boost finances/rep

I’d be interested please add me to steam to chat more.
Steamname
Charltonathleticforeva

Thanks
Lloyd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truro City

View attachment 62431

August 2021

Lancaster up front is the only change to the starting 11 whilst 3 more new players are on the bench, im really struggling to find any decent centre backs to replace my current dodgy lot

View attachment 62430

League 2
Forest Green 3 - 4 Truro

View attachment 62429

What a turnaround to start the season! We go from 3-0 down with less than twenty minutes to go to 3-3 within 6 minutes before a last gasp winner seals the 3 points!

Only 31 extra season tickets sold, i was hoping to double it to be honest

View attachment 62428

Carabao Cup 1st rnd
MK Dons 3 - 2 Truro

View attachment 62427

Its our turn to go from looking comfortable at 2-1 up to going on to lose 3-2, its a shame to go out of the cup so early yet again but it was enough tough draw

League 2
Truro 4 - 2 Gillingham

View attachment 62426

A fine performance with Roberts putting in a man of the match display whilst Lancaster gets his first goal for the club

League 2
Dover 1 - 3 Truro

View attachment 62425

Rother had a mare for them not only scoring an early own goal he then went and got sent off when it was 1-1, we then kicked on with Roberts and Lancaster netting a quickfire double

League 2
Truro 2 - 3 Burton

View attachment 62424

After our decent start to league life we come crashing back down to earth with Dyer netting a Hattrick for Burton, they are favourites to get Promoted so the fact we held our own against them shows how far we have come

League 2
Lincoln 1 - 1 Truro

View attachment 62423

Lincoln were all over us and we were very lucky to get the point after they missed a last minute penalty!

Burton brought in 20 players for their Promotion push!

View attachment 62422

Matt Roberts has started the season on fire with 4 goals and 3 assists in just 6 games

View attachment 62421

I dont know why the screenshot for the table wont work but we are 3rd place at the moment but its very early in the season but i think our early season form has shown that a Top 10 finish is a good aim

Truro City

View attachment 62373

September 2021

Checkatrade Trophy Group J
Truro 2 - 1 Watford Under 23's

View attachment 62372

What a win! We finally win a cup match for the first time in years, and it was thanks to a last gasp winner by River Allen. They had some decent players in their side too like Knockaert, Pereyra and Redmond

League 2
Truro 3 - 3 Leyton Orient

View attachment 62371

We did well in this game considering we were 2-0 down inside just a few minutes of the game, we were very good with taking our chances though with 4 shots on target equalling 3 goals.

League 2
Cheltenham 2 - 3 Truro

View attachment 62370

Another good win here, we never looked like losing this one but they did have a good little spell towards the end with former West Ham striker Frank Nouble netting a brace

Lancaster out for 3 weeks

View attachment 62369

Lolos had barely got a game for the past couple of seasons and moves to non league side Harrogate for around 12k

View attachment 62368

League 2
Truro 1 - 1 Rochdale

View attachment 62367

This was a pretty even game against one of the better teams in the league, Battle put us ahead around an hour in but they soon struck back with their equalizer and we just about managed to see out the game for the draw.

League 2
Stevenage 2 - 0 Truro

View attachment 62366

Along with Burton, Stevenage are one of the best teams in the league and they showed that by comfortably beating my team

League 2
Truro 2 - 1 Shrewsbury

View attachment 62365

A come from behind win as we net a couple of goals right before half time to seal the win

With a couple of players moving on for small fees in recent weeks i brought in former Chelsea trainee Danny Philliskirk whos now 30 years old and a decent player at this level to come off the bench

View attachment 62364

League 2
Doncaster 4 - 4 Truro

View attachment 62363

Lentell scored 4 goals for them as they were all over us, we were lucky to concede just 4 whilst we just took our chances with Philliskirk netting a late equalizer on his first game for the club

WB Egan out for 4 months

View attachment 62362

Kendall ends his 13 hour goal drought!

View attachment 62361

Despite only scoring twice near the end of the month Kendall has still been in good form with 5 goals and 5 assists this season

View attachment 62360

Flying high in 6th place and only 2 points off the last Automatic Promotion place, We are doing so well considering we have already faced all of the current top 4 and are yet to face any of the struggling teams

View attachment 62359

Truro City

View attachment 62140
October 2021

League 2
Truro 3 - 3 Morecambe

View attachment 62139

Absolute shocker of a result here as we were 3-1 up with half an hour to go before conceding twice and then barely hanging on to the draw

Truro 1 - 0 Shrewsbury

View attachment 62138

Kendall nets a penalty in the only goal of the cup game which sees us qualify for the next round with a game to spare

View attachment 62137

League 2
Hartlepool 2 - 4 Truro

View attachment 62136

We were ahead early on before they then turned the game on its head going ahead themselves before we netted 3 more goals including Kendall grabbing a Hattrick and Allen netting a late goal

We bring Charlie Owens in as cover for Centre back

View attachment 62135

League 2
Truro 1 - 2 Port Vale

View attachment 62134

Port Vale show why they are above us in the league with a comfortable victory, when am i going to have a run of easy games?!?

Pybus out for 6 weeks

View attachment 62133

We face fellow League 2 side Cambridge in the FA Cup 1st rnd

View attachment 62132

League 2
Barnet 0 - 0 Truro

View attachment 62131

Bore draw

League 2
Truro 2 - 0 Northampton

View attachment 62130

An early own goal helps us on our way to victory before Battle gets a rare goal to seal the win late on

My second choice keeper has just been moaning about a lack of game time to the media so i wonder if he had the first choice keeper taken out?

View attachment 62129

League 2
Crewe 1 - 3 Truro

View attachment 62128

Philliskirk netted an early goal but it was the last 6 minutes of the match that went crazy as we netted twice more and they got a consolation too

Kendall is still our top performer with 9 goals and 7 assists

View attachment 62127

2 points behind Port Vale in the last automatic promotion place the side we just lost too, the fact that im know annoyed that we are not in the Automatic promotion places shows just how far we have come since last season, the Playoffs seem almost like a given at this stage but their is still a lot of football to play

View attachment 62126

Truro City

View attachment 62041

November 2021

FA Cup 1st Rnd
Cambridge 1 - 2 Truro

View attachment 62040

We quickly come from behind after they go ahead with all 3 goals within the same 10 minutes sealing the win for us

We face York from the league below in the FA Cup 2nd rnd but its interesting to note that we havent beaten them in the last two matches we played against them

View attachment 62039

Exeter 3 - 2 Truro

View attachment 62038

4 goals in 5 minutes in back and forth few minutes before they net a late winner, we did peform well against a side that are in the league above us

2nd place in Group J

View attachment 62037

We face League 1 Swindon in the next round

View attachment 62036

League 2
Truro 3 - 3 Carlisle

View attachment 62035

We came from behind to go 3-1 up by half time but we let the lead slip in the second half and that really showed me that we need to sort out this defence

Kenneth Yao and Max Dunne both centre backs come into the club on free transfers and look likely to go straight into the heart of the defence

View attachment 62034View attachment 62033

League 2
Truro 3 - 0 Chesterfield

View attachment 62032

Could this be the stand out point in the season! We win comfortably but also get a clean sheet with both new signings performing well at the back

Unbeaten in 5 games in the league

View attachment 62031

League 2
Mansfield 3 - 3 Truro

View attachment 62030

The defence is back to normal with the new signings struggling and Yao even scoring an own goal!

Roberts finally scores after 18 hour goal drought!

View attachment 62029

I bag my Continental C Licence

View attachment 62028

and move straight onto my Continental B Licence

View attachment 62027

League 2
Truro 2 - 2 Dag and Red

View attachment 62026

2-0 up with less than 10 minutes to go but we still go on to draw! What has happened to my new defenders! I know its not as bad as defeats but all of these draws are starting to wear thin

Kendall is our top performer including netting in all of our last 5 games in a row

View attachment 62025

We are in the Top 3 despite all of those draws! We are only 4 points away from being out of the Playoffs completely though showing how close it is at the top

View attachment 62023

Truro City

View attachment 61868December 2021

I get a 75 quid payrise and a 1 year contract extension

View attachment 61867

FA Cup 2nd Rnd
York 2 - 2 Truro

View attachment 61866

That was a close one! I Have been waiting nearly a year for the FA Cup matches to make me some money and we nearly went out to a team in the league below us before Lancaster gave us a late reprieve to send it to a replay

Checkatrade Trophy South 2nd rnd
Swindon 4 - 0 Truro

View attachment 61865

So it was always going to be a struggle against a side the league above but Copp made it even harder when he got sent off before half time when we were only 1-0 down. they soon took advantage of it and smashed in 3 more

Edwards out for 4 weeks

View attachment 61864

League 2
Cambridge 0 - 2 Truro

View attachment 61863

Kendall and Roberts seal a decent away victory for us, a clean sheet for me is bigger than the amount of goals we score when we win!

FA Cup 2nd rnd Replay
Truro 4 - 2 York

View attachment 61862

Thats more like it! We put in a much better display at home with Kendall smashing in a Hattrick to seal our place in the 3rd rnd

We face League 1 highfliers Walsall in the FA Cup 3rd rnd, an awful draw! I would rather either a big Premier League team to make me some money or a team we can beat whilst Walsall are just a hard team we are likely to lose to in front of nobody

View attachment 61860

League 2
Truro 4 - 3 Oldham

View attachment 61859

We were losing 3-2 with around 20 minutes to go but my super subs Lancaster and Battle came off the bench to both score and turn the game on its head!

League 2
Truro 0 - 2 Forest Green

View attachment 61858

The 9 game league unbeaten run is over on Boxing Day! We are the top scorers in the league but didnt manage a goal against Forest Green, i do like that they talk about us beating Cambridge in the FA Cup as something that happened a long time ago

View attachment 61857

League 2
Truro 2 - 1 Dover

View attachment 61856

Now thats how you get back on track! Despite Kendall missing an early penalty we dispatch of Dover who themselves are in the hunt for a Playoff place and end a brilliant year on a high!

Its still all about Kendall! 20 goals and 11 assists this season

View attachment 61855

We are still in third place and have even caught up with Burton who sit above us only on goal difference and we face them in 2 games time, Carlisle though are hot on our heels just 1 point behind us we are 7 points clear of being out of the Playoff places and hopefully have enough points now to confirm we wont be relegated like the Media predicted for this season lol

View attachment 61854

Truro City

View attachment 61760

January 2022

I was upset enough that Cody Cooke picked up a small injury

View attachment 61759

before Pybus goes even worse and is set to be out for nearly a year!

View attachment 61758

League 2
Truro 1 - 1 Lincoln

View attachment 61757

They net inside the opening minute before Kendall equalizers in first half injury time. We didnt have our shooting boots on with some of our shots all over the place and were lucky to hold onto the draw in the end

We sign Dennis Adeniran on loan for the rest of the season from Everton, he will slot in to the space left by Pybus long term injury and is a quality loan signing for no money!

View attachment 61756

League 2
Burton 2 - 2 Truro

View attachment 61755

Another draw but i was more content with this one as Burton are one of the big hitters in the league and we managed to ****** a point from them

FA CUp 3rd Rnd
Walsall 5 - 5 Truro

View attachment 61754

This game was all over the place! We were 2-0 up early on before being pegged back then it was back and forth until we netted a late equalizer to end the game and send it to a replay, a typical attacking and shocking defending display from Truro!

League 2
Gillingham 2 - 3 Truro

View attachment 61753

3-0 up with Philliskirk in fine form before they netted two back to give us a nervy end to the match but we just about held on

League 2
Leyton Orient 0 - 6 Truro

View attachment 61752

Roberts smashes in a Hattrick along with Kendall getting two more! Not only did we knock 6 in we got a clean sheet!

Our biggest ever win!

View attachment 61751

Crystal Palace 18th in the Premier League offered me a job interview

View attachment 61750

FA Cup 3rd Rnd Replay
Truro 2 - 0 Walsall

View attachment 61749

Kendall and Kirk get the goals in a fine performance showing that if we do get promoted to league one next season we will be able to hold our own! The added bonus of the match being on TV gave us an extra 70k too

Roberts out for 4 weeks

View attachment 61748

We face Promotion chasing Preston from the Championship in the FA Cup 4th rnd

View attachment 61747

League 2
Truro 3 - 2 Cheltenham

View attachment 61746

A last gasp winner from Battle who nets a rare goal whilst Charlie Owens pulled the strings in midfield and his Northern Ireland International boss was in the stands checking on him

Egan adds to our injury list

View attachment 61744

FA Cup 4th Rnd
Preston 4 - 2 Truro

View attachment 61743

The FA Cup dream run is over! We held our own against a side that are 2 leagues above us but we just didnt quite have that finishing touch. Due to the cup run our finances have gone from 70k balance to a record high since i took charge at 350k!
Tv rights, prize money and gate receipts have all played their part

28 goals and 15 assists and their seems to be no sign of Kendall slowing down as he just keeps scoring! He netted in 6 of our 8 games this month

View attachment 61742

We are up to 2nd place! Burton and Carlisle have fallen away in recent weeks but Forest Green are just behind us now in 3rd whilst Shrewsbury are 4 points behind us just outside of the Automatic Promotion places

View attachment 61741

Amazing progress! With 16 games to go, you have a real shot at automatic promotion this year!!!

Amazing progress! With 16 games to go, you have a real shot at automatic promotion this year!!!
Yes mate with no cup games left to get in the way im hoping we can go for automatic promotion, the league is a bit everyone can beat everyone else as even when i have slipped up with draws and defeat other teams havent capitalized

Truro City

View attachment 61736

February 2022

League 2
Rochdale 2 - 4 Truro

View attachment 61735

A fine way to start the month as we come from behind twice in this match with Battle netting a brace whilst we netted 4 goals from 5 shots on target

Philliskirk out for 3 weeks is a big blow as he has been playing well

View attachment 61734

League 2
Truro 1 - 1 Stevenage

View attachment 61733

After conceding an early goal we knick one back around half an hour in and just about hold on against the League Leaders

League 2
Shrewsbury 3 - 1 Truro

View attachment 61732

A bad loss to Shrewsbury one of the teams we are fighting with to gain the automatic promotion places, after snatching the draw in the previous game this undone all our good work

8 game league unbeaten run which started last year is down the toilet

View attachment 61731

League 2
Truro 2 - 1 Doncaster

View attachment 61730

A much better display as our tough run of fixtures continue against one time Championship team Doncaster, Battle continued his goalscoring form since coming into the side from injuries before a new loan signing netted the second, they got a late consolation goal

Thomas Donnelly on loan from Fleetwood

View attachment 61729

League 2
Morecambe 2 - 3 Truro

View attachment 61728

We come from behind twice before Kendall finally takes charge of the game to win it for us, Andeniran put in another decent shift

League 2
Truro 2 - 0 Hartlepool

View attachment 61727

Unbelievable Jeff! A clean sheet! A comfortable win with Roberts and Philliskirk netting after their recent injury troubles is nice to have them back for the run in

Adeniran has been awesome since joining on loan from Everton. Im hoping to get him back next season especially if we get promoted, he is valued at 3 times more than anyone else at Truro and has certainly showed that in recent games

View attachment 61726

Still flying high in second place! Just 5 points behind Stevenage now but i couldnt care less about the Title all i want is automatic promotion! We are 2 points clear of 3rd place but more importantly 7 points clear of 4th place with 10 games to go, oh and also my players got their bonuses after the last game for making sure we didnt get relegated!

View attachment 61725

Truro City

View attachment 61544

March 2022

League 2
Port Vale 2 - 1 Truro

View attachment 61543

Awful way to start the month as mid table Port Vale do us over inside 5 minutes! Kendall got one goal back but we couldnt push on for the second

Not the best of Youth Intakes but doesnt it make you laugh that my two best prospects are an AML and ML and i dont play either of those positions!

View attachment 61542

League 2
Truro 4 - 0 Barnet

View attachment 61541

A much better performance with all 4 of our goals scored before half time, with Kendall and Roberts continuing their goalscoring form whilst Andeniran pulls the strings

League 2
Northampton 3 - 3 Truro

View attachment 61540

Absolutely jumping 3-1 up just after half time but 6 minutes later we conceded twice and just about held on to the draw

League 2
Truro 3 - 3 Crewe

View attachment 61539

Another 3-3 draw but this time it was us coming from behind with Owens netting a late equalizer

Kendall is back to being our in form player, 38 goals and 20 assists in 50 games

View attachment 61538

Like i said before with the other clubs not taking their chances we have lost and drawn twice this month but are still second! Stevenage at the top are now out of reach with 7 points and a game in hand on us, we are still 4 points clear of 4th place and theirs only 6 games left to go, we have already guaranteed a Top 10 finish

View attachment 61537

Truro City

View attachment 61536

April 2022 - Part 1

League 2
Carlisle 0 - 2 Truro

View attachment 61535

A decent win against Carlisle who are still pushing for a Playoff place themselves, but this win for us meant we secured at least a Playoff place!

View attachment 61534

Centre back Max Dunne out for likely the rest of the season

View attachment 61533

League 2
Chesterfield 1 - 2 Truro

View attachment 61532

Its Kendall and Roberts who net the goals yet again but it was closer than i would have hoped against one of the relegation threatened sides

Whilst we have won both games so far this month Stevenage in 1st place have drawn their game in hand and lost their following two matches!

View attachment 61531

Its going to be tough but with 4 games to go and now just 2 points in it surely we should be going for the Title! Automatic Promotion is a must now 7 points clear of 4th place with 4 games to go, everyone generally has pretty good run ins with hardly any of us playing teams near the top

View attachment 61530

Truro City

View attachment 61484

April/May 2022 - End of Season

League 2
Truro 1 - 1 Mansfield

View attachment 61483

Another freaking draw! We set a new record for most draws in a league season with 15 draws

View attachment 61482

League 2
Dag and Red 3 - 0 Truro

View attachment 61481

Well i mention that Stevenage are struggling and we could go for the league Title and we quickly go and destroy that with a draw then shocking loss, lets just hope we dont miss out on automatic Promotion completely

League 2
Truro 5 - 2 Cambridge

View attachment 61480

We flirted with Promotion for the last two matches but didnt go for it but this time we finally went all out and smashed 5 past Cambridge and won Promotion

Truro have won Promotion to League 1

View attachment 61479

So literally the day after we get Promoted to League 1 our best player by a mile Charlie Kendall says he wants to move to a bigger club! WTF

View attachment 61478

League 2
Oldham 2 - 0 Truro

View attachment 61476

And we end the season with a loss, what a poor end to the season with just 1 win in our last 4 are we a bunch of bottlers? We literally fell over the line when it came to Promotion

We still finish in 2nd despite those poor results, you can see how key Kendall is to us he had the Highest Average Rating in the whole league and was Joint Top Goalscorer and Joint Top Assist Maker

View attachment 61475

3 Promotions in just 5 seasons! I could never have dreamed of this sort of success when i started, my next target will be to survive League 1, cup runs to make some money, i need to see that bank balance go up with some facilities needing upgrading too

View attachment 61474

Truro City

View attachment 61429
May 2022

Matt Roberts (ST) Lucas Murray (DC) and Charlie Owens (CM) all join the Truro Best Eleven Ever

View attachment 61428

With a new midfield partnership in town Allen and Cooke have fallen by the wayside, they have been my midfield pairing from the first season but now wing back Copp has taken the lead in most appearances for me 245 games played out of the 272 games i have taken charge of

View attachment 61427

Kendall gets Fans player of the season and Young player of the season whilst Cull gets signing of the season, before Keeper Whiteman's injury at Christmas Cull wanted to leave due to lack of game time

View attachment 61426

Season Review - We went from Relegation Favourites to Automatic Promotion!
Our biggest concern is the fanbase now, our average attendance in League 2 is less than most Vanarama South sides

View attachment 61425

Kendall smashes the 2017 goalscoring record of Andrew Neal with 41 Goals this season

View attachment 61424

Whiteman only played for half of the season but he broke our Clean sheet record with just 6! We played well over 50 games but our clean sheet record is 6!!!

View attachment 61423

New Record League High Position!

View attachment 61422

I complete my Continental B Licence

View attachment 61421

We move onto Continental A Licence, the board said after our fine season they were more than happy to put me through this course

View attachment 61420

My Coaching badges i guess must be playing a part in all of these top teams wanting to sign, me i told Derby who are near the top of the Championship that i dont want to join them but im still one of their main targets!

View attachment 61419