LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are two tadanari lee's at southampton when there is only one :)

Erm, Yeah,
Maybe make Flamengo a disliked team of Ronaldiniho? I tried to sign him with the new update and he went straight back to Flamengo lol :p

Erm, Yeah,
Maybe make Flamengo a disliked team of Ronaldiniho? I tried to sign him with the new update and he went straight back to Flamengo lol :p
Same thing here. Tried to give him 50k/week and he went to Flamengo for 30k/week.

Don't know how to change it, I only have one in game and editor?

i think it might be because you created him for you jan update and the si added him to the 12.2 database :/
I could give you both the UID's of that would help?

Erm, Yeah,
Haha I'll just put that he only just left! :)
i think it might be because you created him for you jan update and the si added him to the 12.2 database :/
I could give you both the UID's of that would help?
Yea, but I retired him out of the game... Says there is only one in the editor so nothing I can do!

Sorry mate

Cheers legend, great update as usual... keep up the hard work... its always greatly appreciated over here, thank you

Load editor
Load Database
Add Nation Rules
Dropdown Box (Current Nations - Choose Scotland) then underneath choose add lower Divisions and click finish
Choose Clydesdale Bank Premier League from the left hand side, Click Other Tab. Tick the box, Choose Rangers - 2011 - 0 points deducted this starts them on 0 instead of -10
Save Editor Data As (Whatever you want)

not sure if this affects anything in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.