Limerick

View attachment 298245

December 2017

End Of Season Stats and Awards

Squad in Order Of Most Apps

View attachment 298243

Top Goalscorer - Jack Doherty - 20 Goals

View attachment 298241

The youngster is quite simply our best player by a long way, he has 20 goals along with 23 assists and 11 man of the matches and is still very young.

Best Player - Lee Lynch

View attachment 298240

Hes the closest player to Doherty's level with 19 goals and 11 assists and hes not that much older than Doherty.

Best Young Player - Gareth Maher

View attachment 298239

A youth intake player we could all see was going to become a star and at just 19 has already played 68 times for us with 16 assists.

Doherty Wins League Player of the Year

View attachment 298237

Barry Murphy Wins GK of the Year

View attachment 298235

7 Limerick Players In League Team of the Year

View attachment 298234

Best Eleven Announced

View attachment 298233

Limerick

View attachment 298213

January 2018

Winter Transfer Window

Season Expectations

View attachment 298211

So im expected to win the league again this season but i would expect that myself, we were given a fortune to spend but im not sure who to spend it on.

Players Out

View attachment 298209

As you can see i let a lot of squad players contracts run out as they were simply no good any more. As the players brought into the club have got better some of the squad players have been left behind.

Players In

Well i really struggled to bring anyone in, In most of my positions i have either better players than the ones available or prospects i dont want to leave out. I will probably wait until the summer when some of the contracts of some decent players start to expire like i picked up Ireland and Keogh last year.

I did bring in one young defender on loan for free for the season

View attachment 298201

Finally We Are Considered Favourites After 3 League Titles

View attachment 298200

Another Boost In Our Season Ticket Sales

View attachment 298199

Starting 11 and Tactic For New Season

View attachment 298197

Great season mate, time to keep raking in that champions league money and building the club and squad KIU man

Great season mate, time to keep raking in that champions league money and building the club and squad KIU man
Thanks mate, yeah i need to build up the overall quality of the squad and get more fans in the stadium

Limerick

View attachment 298043

Feb/March 2018

Game V St Pat's My 200th In Charge Of Limerick

View attachment 298039

We won the match 6-2 comfortably with Keogh scoring a load of goals but it wasnt all great as Stephen Ireland has picked up a big injury

View attachment 298037

Feb/March Results

View attachment 298036

It was all going so well at the beginning of the season with 4 straight wins in 4 different competitions before rivals Dundalk drew first blood by beating us in the league. We then lost to Portadown in the All Ireland Cup but we managed to beat them on aggregate to go through and then win our last game of the month.

League Table and Player Stats

View attachment 298035

Dundalk are flying undefeated at the top of the league whilst we are mid table with a couple of games in hand on most of the other teams.​

Limerick

View attachment 298020

April 2018

April Results

View attachment 298019

So first off we made the All Ireland Cup Final for the 3rd year in the row despite losing the first leg to Linfield we came back strongly in the second leg, we will face surprise Finalists Shamrock Rovers in the Final.
In the league we went unbeaten in 6 with 5 wins and only dropping points to old rivals Sligo Rovers.

View attachment 298018

Dundalk are still undefeated and that win they have over us from early on in the season is what separates us at the top at the moment.​

Limerick

View attachment 298016

May 2018

All Ireland Cup Final V Shamrock Rovers

View attachment 298014

A very impressive win considering we had a player sent off early on and even more impressive was Keogh getting man of the match despite playing just 27 minutes!

Final Breaks All Ireland Cup Record Attendance

View attachment 298013

May Results

View attachment 298012

So it was another unbeaten month as we won 3 of the opening 4 league games of the month but dropped points to Derry City before winning in 3 different cup competitions in 3 consecutive matches.

View attachment 298011

2 points behind Dundalk still but they have lost a game, unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it they lost on the same day we could only draw with Derry City.​

Limerick

View attachment 297708

June 2018

Straightforward Win In The Munster Senior Cup Final

View attachment 297707

154th In The European Rankings

View attachment 297706

June Results

View attachment 297705

So we started the month off well in the league thrashing Bray Wanderers before beating main rivals Dundalk comfortably too, we then had the Munster Senior Cup Semi and Final back to back before beating Sligo Rovers in the League Cup Quarter Final.

View attachment 297704

1 point clear at the top after beating Dundalk recently whilst Keogh and Doherty are around the top of all of the important charts.​

christ I just caught up with all the posts you made over the weekend. doing brilliant and the win v psv was huge! its good to see some of the higher quality players coming in now like keogh but Doherty and lynch look good too kiu

Just came across this. This is the most amazing save I've ever seen! Awesome stuff man! 10/10

christ I just caught up with all the posts you made over the weekend. doing brilliant and the win v psv was huge! its good to see some of the higher quality players coming in now like keogh but Doherty and lynch look good too kiu
Thanks mate, slowly bringing up the level of player in the side but its costing in the wage department! Wasnt expecting to win a Champions League group game for a couple more seasons,
Just came across this. This is the most amazing save I've ever seen! Awesome stuff man! 10/10
Thanks for reading dude.

Nice result against PSV! Dundalk proving a bit of a challenge this season mind arent they!?

This is making me want to do another save with KR of Iceland.

You've taken this club further than I expected in this short space of time. Keep it up mate.

Nice result against PSV! Dundalk proving a bit of a challenge this season mind arent they!?
Thanks mate, yeah they always seem to get good a few seasons in and when all my European fixtures mount up they do seem to have their way in the league
This is making me want to do another save with KR of Iceland.

You've taken this club further than I expected in this short space of time. Keep it up mate.

Thanks mate, think im lucky in that Limerick in real life have done pretty well since i did my first save with them a few years ago and that has saved me around 4 of 5 seasons of work in game, as when i first did a Limerick save they were in the league below not professional and in a rubbish stadium. I would love to see another KR story from you just to see you type all those names out,

Limerick

View attachment 297215

July 2018

My new free transfer signing from Porto in the shape of a winger called Sami

View attachment 297214

Aiden McGeady Joins On A Free Transfer Too

View attachment 297212

Draw Welsh Side TNS in Champions League 2nd Qualifiers

View attachment 297213

We Destroy TNS Over 2 Legs 10-1

View attachment 297211View attachment 297210

We Face Dinamo In The Champions League 3rd Qualifying

View attachment 297209

July Results

View attachment 297208

We had an unfortunate bore draw v Galway but our other 3 league games we won easily with some big scorelines, new signings Sami and McGeady both got their first goals for the club whilst Keogh broke goalscoring records everywhere this month.

Keogh Breaks Most League Goals In A Season Record and Most Goals Overall in A Season

View attachment 297207View attachment 297206

View attachment 297205

7 points clear of second placed Dundalk but they do have a game in hand on us whilst Keogh is flying at the top of the Golden Boot charts something a player from our club has not won since i took over despite 3 league titles in a row we have not had such a dominant scorer.​