Liverpool close in on Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad i went to the gym, tempted to cull the last 2 pages. in amongst the nonsense, did anyone answer my question as to what sunderland see in N'Gog?

N'Gog, is an ever improving player. Good pace, and seems to have a calm head on his shoulders. Looks to be willing to learn, and I think he has a good eye for goal. Although I don't think he's worth this 7m that's being thrown about.

Glad i went to the gym, tempted to cull the last 2 pages. in amongst the nonsense, did anyone answer my question as to what sunderland see in N'Gog?

A striker?

They only got two with Welbeck leaving. He's a decent poacher.

N'Gog, is an ever improving player. Good pace, and seems to have a calm head on his shoulders. Looks to be willing to learn, and I think he has a good eye for goal. Although I don't think he's worth this 7m that's being thrown about.

thanking you kindly.

Re: Henderson, glad we missed out on (and we did, lets not try save face by pretending we didnt), good young player with real potential, but just dont see him as a priority or where he would fit. Would have liked to see him stay at Sunderland though, will be a very good player down the right for liverpool (lopsided 4-4-2, Alex knows what i mean)

Henderson to Liverpool

Phil Jones to Manchester United

I will take that any day of the week. (United fan).

A lopsided 4-4-2 for 'Pool? Hum te tum...

Reina
Johnson - Agger - Skrtel - LB/Kelly
Henderson - Gerrard - Lucas - Kuyt
Suarez - Carroll

With Suarez playing off the Geordie? Where does Meireles fit in?

A lopsided 4-4-2 for 'Pool? Hum te tum...

Reina
Johnson - Agger - Skrtel - LB/Kelly
Henderson - Gerrard - Lucas - Kuyt
Suarez - Carroll

With Suarez playing off the Geordie? Where does Meireles fit in?

Meireles = bench. Kuyt = bench. Mata = LW.

The exact same could be said about Jones tbh.

you mean the fact that he can play central mid or defensive mid (where we dont have an enforcer) or as a quick and powerful centreback (where Rio is the only real quick defender and is injury prone and 32)

you mean the fact that he can play central mid or defensive mid (where we dont have an enforcer)
Because Ferguson uses an enforcer in his team atm? United have more than enough average cm's (which jones is atm)

or as a quick and powerful centreback (where Rio is the only real quick defender and is injury prone and 32)
So in other words a back up?

Henderson also could have been a good back up.

Because Ferguson uses an enforcer in his team atm? United have more than enough average cm's (which jones is atm)

So in other words a back up?

Henderson also could have been a good back up.

sigh, henderson is neither a defensive centre-mid or a centreback.

Yes a back up/rotation for the next season, as Rio has about 2 seasons left, and will certainly pick up injuries, and then will push right int the first. He is only 19 after all. Didnt realise it was bad thing to plan for the future....christ

And we dont play with an enforcer becuase our only one was crocked hence why we spent 2 years trying to put him back together, not tocket science

sigh, henderson is neither a defensive centre-mid or a centreback.

Yes a back up/rotation for the next season, as Rio has about 2 seasons left, and will certainly pick up injuries, and then will push right int the first. He is only 19 after all. Didnt realise it was bad thing to plan for the future....christ

And we dont play with an enforcer becuase our only one was crocked hence why we spent 2 years trying to put him back together, not tocket science

I didnt say he was but at this moment and time united dont need a defensive centre-mid or a centreback.

Henderson could be backup/rotation for the next season, as anderson/valencia will have left in the next 2 seasons due to them not being good enough. Henderson is only 20. So could just as easily be bought to plan for the future.

And is united going to play with an enforcer this season? No, so why would you state that Jones can fit in in that role?

Don't be hatin' Mike. 9 goals bro.

I'm not, i like him as a player, but considering what we need, glad we missed out on him. Will no doubt do very well at liverpool, annoyingly.

I didnt say he was but at this moment and time united dont need a defensive centre-mid or a centreback.

Henderson could be backup/rotation for the next season, as anderson/valencia will have left in the next 2 seasons due to them not being good enough. Henderson is only 20. So could just as easily be bought to plan for the future.

And is united going to play with an enforcer this season? No, so why would you state that Jones can fit in in that role?

Valencia and Anderson leaving because they're not good enough? Are you serious? Valencia is our best winger and brings the best out in Rooney as well as getting plenty of assists. Anderson is a good little player with potential to be excellent from CM (Henderson's position).

Anderson >>>> Henderson

Who's to say we won't play with a destroyer this year. Players leaving means possibility of a new formation. Can see us going 4-2-3-1 this season, meaning we need a destroyer and a playmaker (Jones/Fletcher and Modric) behind Rooney, Nani, Valencia and Hernandez.

Sigh because we will, when we play 4-3-3/4-2-3-1, as we often did when hargreaves was fit, do you even watch united play? Valencia not being good enough, despite being fantastic all last year, and even this season after injury. Rofl

Next

Last edited:
Valencia and Anderson leaving because they're not good enough? Are you serious? Valencia is our best winger and brings the best out in Rooney as well as getting plenty of assists. Anderson is a good little player with potential to be excellent from CM (Henderson's position).

Anderson >>>> Henderson

Who's to say we won't play with a destroyer this year. Players leaving means possibility of a new formation. Can see us going 4-2-3-1 this season, meaning we need a destroyer and a playmaker (Jones/Fletcher and Modric) behind Rooney, Nani, Valencia and Hernandez.
Valencia is over rated imo, complete no show in the big games. Your saying he is better than Nani?
In 2 seasons time Henderson will be as good/better than anderson.
So Jones as back up in the 4-2-3-1??

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Sigh because we will, when we play 4-3-3/4-2-3-1, as we often did when hargreaves was fit, do you even watch united play? Valencia not being good enough, despite being fantastic all last year, and even this season after injury. Rofl

Next

And Jones will start for that 4-2-3-1? Valencia is over rated and doesnt show up a lot of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.