So glad this is back! Have been a silent reader since last years story!

View attachment 766082
Let's see how this goes.

Due to the massive influx of supportive comments asking me to continue, I'm
rather taken aback and flattered. I'm going to continue this and see how it goes.
It's down to everyone who showed their support that this story is back. I want
to thank ye all and I hope the continuing story lives up to expectations.

So where am I?

I left ye in flying forum and it's continued.

View attachment 766097
Man City, Arsenal, Inter, United and Chelsea... None could
beat me. This team has clicked and we're looking neigh
unbeatable right now.

View attachment 766101
Unbeaten so far this season and we've just started December. 45 goals in
14 games having only conceded 8. We've been threatening to take off
for the past 3 years and this year, the squad has clicked into 5th gear
from day One and we've just shot ahead.

View attachment 766102

Yeah, we kinde ran away with the group. After winning our first 4 game, the group
was ours. We mathematically secured 1st with our win at home to Freiburg. We've
Inter in Italy up next but the group is still wide open for any of the remaining 3 teams
to progress to the Knock-Out Stages.

Squad Review

View attachment 766103

We've about 3 months to catch up on so let me know if there are any players ye
want to have a look at, any results we want me to go into more detail about, ect.

Really glad you're back mate! Easily one of the best stories on here (if not the best). The team is absolutely on fire, what do you think the reason for such consistency is? I always struggle to win 5, 6, 7 games in a row even with a strong team.

Good luck and hopefully you can win the league with the red hot form :)

Yes sorry mate in my mind it was "quitting" because all of the supportive comments made me think while i was reading them like you will never come back or smth.

The point was when i said "even quit" was that it's you're life and you don't have to explain your reasons for doing what you're doing and obviously for NOT doing anymore what you are doing because you decide if you even play this save or not, but having 2nd thoughts because of stupid comments was a silly reason etc.

The fact is that i'm not english but now my favorite team in england (partly because of this thread) is liverpool and i have even started a save myself in which balotelli won the ballon d'or and europe top marksman in my first year (even though we didn't win any trophies because we were a goalscoring machine but our defence was awful).

Anyway i registered to this forum specially to comment earlier and i'll keep showing you my support when you need it. Be it this story or another.

Cheers

Last edited:
Completely missed the boat here, haven't read the thread in a week so only just seen that you were going to stop the story. Great to hear that you're going to continue, this story is by far the best on here and not just because I'm a Liverpool fan. I would completely understand if you wanted to stop though, five seasons takes a lot of time on any story and with the amount of detail you put in, you must of put hours and hours in. Nevertheless keep up the great work, can't wait for more updates!

View attachment 303293
View attachment 303292
View attachment 303291
The Spurs match has hit me hard as I've lost my first choice center partnership.
Romero and Henderson have been at the heart of my midfield for 3 years now
and It'll be interesting to see how we do without either of them. Roberts and
Coutinho, Mascherano and Grech-Angelini are all leading Premier League
quality so I'm confident we can survive December without them.

Shame about the injuries. Do you mainly play Coutinho in CAM now? I've been following this for so long I remember when he was tearing it up as a F9, haha.

Losing henderson for 3-4 months is a bummer. Especially in his prime..i hate how those injuries affect players development but hopingly he will bounce back next season as he won't have time to come back in force this season in my opinion. Could you show us a screencap of his stats at this moment? Curious how much he'll be affected by the injury and who knows, maybe someone will take his place permanently in midfield by the time he recovers

Great to see your story make a return Brendn. Glad I'm not the only one who found their save boring without the scheduled updates, it felt like something was missing! Hope you win the title soon. :)

Shame about the injuries. Do you mainly play Coutinho in CAM now? I've been following this for so long I remember when he was tearing it up as a F9, haha.

I don't play with an ACM as it's disrupts the attacking flow of my squad. It chokes the central channels for the F9 and the AP in CM. Coutinho is one of the most versatile attackign player in the game. He excells in CM, ACM, LW and CF.

As a midfileder, I have him pulling the strings as an AP(a) with Mascherano playing BWM(s).

He still dose a job at F9 and he players there often but Munir is something else there right now.

Losing henderson for 3-4 months is a bummer. Especially in his prime..i hate how those injuries affect players development but hopingly he will bounce back next season as he won't have time to come back in force this season in my opinion. Could you show us a screencap of his stats at this moment? Curious how much he'll be affected by the injury and who knows, maybe someone will take his place permanently in midfield by the time he recovers

Nah, he'll slot straight back in when he gets back in February. I'll have the Knock out rounds of the Champions League and the league title run in so he'll still be here for a lot of football.

View attachment 303219

He's got great Natural fitness so I seriously doubt this injury will set him back all that much.

Thanks for the screencap. Btw i'm learning a lot by reading stories in general but this one in particular. Despite being a long term fm player, i never paid attention to details such as "natural fitness" when it comes to overcoming injuries so kudos for that too :))

Thanks for the screencap. Btw i'm learning a lot by reading stories in general but this one in particular. Despite being a long term fm player, i never paid attention to details such as "natural fitness" when it comes to overcoming injuries so kudos for that too :))

Natural Fitness helps keep a players stats longer into old age. Ryan Giggs would be a perfect example of a player with high Natural Fitness. It won't mean he'll come back from his injury faster; his technical stats may suffer but his physical stats will be fine as long as I don't rush him back.

View attachment 303155
View attachment 303154
Games came thick and fast for us here but we rotated the squad well.
Despite loosing Romero and Henderson after the Spurs game, I was very
happy that we not only remained competitive, we're still unbeaten in all
competitions so far this season.

View attachment 303153
I gave young Gregg Warrender a run out int he first team and he finished
the game with a goal and two assists. More than earned himself a move
to the first team to compete for that Left Wing position.

View attachment 766761
View attachment 303152

View attachment 303150View attachment 303151
View attachment 303149
Our boy Munir scoring from the spot to send us through tot he Semi-Finals.

View attachment 303148
We got by far the easier of the two draws here.

View attachment 303147
View attachment 303146
Happy witht he clean sheet but our forward line misfired today.

View attachment 303145

View attachment 303144
View attachment 303143

View attachment 303142View attachment 303141
QPR have been somewhat of a surprise package this season though ourselves
and Chelsea are going toe-to-toe for the League title. It's still not a sure thing
even though we're unbeaten. In the second half of the season, I've to travel to
the Premier league big boys so dropping points is a real serious concern.

View attachment 303138

Halfway through the season, and you're on pace to break the 100 goal mark. Sucks to lose Hendo and Romero, but your great depth is paying off.

Do you photoshop to add those non- real photos? If so what apps? If not then how do you are those non - real pictures?