Liverpool Sign Carroll - Also gets number 9 shirt

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 498
  • Views Views 22K
What his new shirt will look like if he gets no.9

picture.php

Last edited:
Was kuyt a **** of a goal scorer before going to Liverpool? I don't know a lot about his previous records.

Huntelaar anyone? Gutted he cudnt keep up his scoring once he left Holland

Just got in, this is the most exciting window for Liverpool fans for years and years.

Koncheskey out YESSSSSSS
Suarez soon to come in - YESSSSSSSSS
Carroll in, over-paid, but should be epic with Suarez and Carroll up front
Torres out, jumping ship. But 50 million for an injury prone striker's good business.
Adam possibly in YESSSSSSS
Would love Warnock in too.

I'm actually excited about us signing Carroll, not sure why fans of other teams are so desperate to be involved in who Liverpool buy or sell though? It's always been the way..

It is?

Spelled, isn't a word..

Nope, that is also a word.

Because they made a 30 mill bid a couple of weeks ago. Sure 5 more isnt that much more while they're searching for a stirker.

Off topic: Anyone think Suarez will be Kuyt pt.2
Top goalscorer in Holland turning into a winger?

Not really. They're two completely different players. Kuyt wasn't a prolific scorer for Feyenoord, but he did score fairly regularly. He got his goals through physical endeavour & by putting himself about up front.

Suarez is far more 'crafty' & techniquely gifted. Hopefully this will aid him against the more resilient defenders found in the Premiership, where having a big heart & honest graft will only get you so far.

The questions are - how quickly will Suarez adapt to the speed of the english game, & will he be overawed by the great teams & players he'll face here.

Last edited:
Lol, my ex-RE teacher put this on Facebook
can't help think that if Torres was 'half a man and half a girl' then Carroll must be three quarters female. His hair reaches his waist, he wears an alice band and he is called Carol! Just saying....

Back