Liverpool Sign Carroll - Also gets number 9 shirt

I question the money spent on Carroll simply because of the risk of spending so much on a 'potential' superstar but so long as he keeps up his form and create a deadly combination with suarez, gerrard and the like, it'll be money spent well really, spesh if he does turn out to be class and helps get Liverpool back into champions league contention.

£35m joke bid, Liverpool trying create Toshak/Keegan again in Carrol and Surez. They sign Carrol who has played half a premier season and to me worth maximum £15m. They say they signing potential, but the way he is going the potential will lead him to prison. The English game has gone mad Carrol £35m, Bent £24m. How much is messi, iniesta etc worth. I wonder how many Liverpool fans were whinging when Man City were spending money. If you ask me i think Chelsea have got a bargin .

Think about it liverpool have lacked someone with the abilitiy to score headers and score goals from corners that is why in some games we even had 2 put kyrigakos up front carroll is young and only going to get better if he wasnt good spurs wouldnt have bidded £25-30m for him

Think about it liverpool have lacked someone with the abilitiy to score headers and score goals from corners that is why in some games we even had 2 put kyrigakos up front carroll is young and only going to get better if he wasnt good spurs wouldnt have bidded £25-30m for him

hmmm Spurs bid for everyone, so that arguement doesnt hold also if liverpool wanted sign someone good in the air why not sign Heskey, Kevin Davies etc. The rest of europe must be laughing at us.

Carroll is a top player but Newcastle sold him too quickly, again they have sold themselves out as soon as a team offers over-the-odds the cash in now who have they got upfront ?!

We didn't sold him quickly , we rejected 2 of their offers , but then he requested to be transfered and .... guess what happened

1. Chelsea haven't got a bargain, they've got a job on to get torres back fit and in form, personally I don't think that will be an easy task
2. Newcastle did the right thing in selling Andy Carroll, but the wrong thing in not replacing him. They definetely didn't sell him too quickly, personally I would have sold him at the 23mil bid from spurs, but credit to them they held out for the 35mil that they eventually got.

We always knew he was a red Carroll, Carroll
He's got a dirty greasy head Carroll, Carroll
He punches birds, he burns his house
But we dont care thats ****** Scouse
He's Andy Carroll Liverpool's number 9

Last edited:
He falls off stools when he's ******, Carroll, Carroll,
His ex says he's good with his fists, Carroll, Carroll,
"We won't sell him", Pardew lied,
Whoops he's off to Merseyside,
Andy Carroll, Liverpool's number 9

Too tired to make one up. Something about brawl/tall? Dunno.

I think 35million is alot but it's always down to how much do Liverpool need/or want the player? They'll be hard to defend against with Carroll and Suarez upfront!

Carroll is a top player but Newcastle sold him too quickly, again they have sold themselves out as soon as a team offers over-the-odds the cash in now who have they got upfront ?!

Big Shola Ameobi, the ******* beast!

hey guys i know its the worng thread but does anybody know were i can download a january transfer update in full.torres to chelsea and carrol to liverpool?? thanks

hey guys i know its the worng thread but does anybody know were i can download a january transfer update in full.torres to chelsea and carrol to liverpool?? thanks

wait for LFCmarshal or do it urself

iam waiting for it. ild like to know if anybody knows if there will be a downloadable update sumtime today?

We didn't sold him quickly , we rejected 2 of their offers , but then he requested to be transfered and .... guess what happened

He's claiming he was forced out by Ashley - handing in a transfer request doesn't make sense if that's true. PR job perhaps on Ashley's part to shift the blame onto Carroll?

Just read the OP again. Lol'd at Dunc's editing reason. XD