Liverpool Sign Carroll - Also gets number 9 shirt

This could be quite a good deal for Pool, im a fan of Carroll i think he and suarez could work well..

BUT im still convinced Torres wont sign for Chelsea so you will have Torres and Suarez!

do u honestly think FSG would be willing to spend 35m on Caroll without getting 50m from selling Torres

As far as I remember, John Henry does not have a sheik before his name and he certainly is smart enough not to go around spending money like this

So if he goes to Liverpool, where does that leave Sturridge/Anelka?

Just heard Andy Reid has signed/is signing for Blackpool, does this mean Adam is on his way aswell? Busy times...

And has the Carroll bid officailly been accepted?

Wow, this a **** of a day. All hells been unleashed up here in Toon. Newcastle fans are livid

I just threw a £5 note down the toilet and flushed it, similar situation to what Liverpool are doing but on a much smaller scale.

Tor-Kristian Karlsen
west ham were offered andy carroll for £1 million in the summer of 2009, but steve clarke didn't rate him (from dead cert source)

£35m for Andy Carroll XD Surely this cant be true. Poor mans Duncan Ferguson.

I just threw a £5 note down the toilet and flushed it, similar situation to what Liverpool are doing but on a much smaller scale.

Did a guy who can play as a striker for your football team come out of it?

wtf 35mil for andy caroll am stunned i did not think these new owners had that much money

35 Million? He's talented but that's a bit too far.

I mean that could buy you 100 Leigh Griffiths's.

If we lose Carroll , I seriously doubt our chances of staying up!

but 35 Million i dont think we can turn that down IMO , I just hope derek Llambias is making calls about getting someone in to replace!

£35,000,000 for Andy Carroll

oO)

You can blame Torres for that.

Latest : Andy Carroll is believed to be keen on a move to liverpool if the valuation is met!

You can blame Torres for that.
Torres doesn't determine prices. Fact is english players are ridiculously overpriced, and always have been. Probably always will be. Imo it's bullshit. Everyone moans at wenger for buying foreigners but if you compare the quality and price i'd take a foreign player every time.

However, 3 players for the price (well, sale) of 1? (Adam, Young, Carroll) Helps strengthen our team, i'll take that deal straight away. If we strengthen our depth/defense in the summer we're good to go next season.