Liverpool: So, Whose Fault Is It?

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 186
  • Views Views 13K
I said this a few weeks ago that Pool fans need to get real. They arn't the side they were 20years ago simple as that and the sooner they reaslise they arn't the better.

I said this a few weeks ago that Pool fans need to get real. They arn't the side they were 20years ago simple as that and the sooner they reaslise they arn't the better.

And that means that we should be happy with 19th place and a relegation battle? Please, do me a favour.

Difference between Kuyt and Park are the prices.

Kuyt was brought in as an out and out goalscorer for £10m. He now plays on the right wing as a work horse and gets around 10 goals a season.

Park was brought for £4m as a hard working winger who can do a job offensively and defensively. He usually scores about 5 goals a season.

To me, Park has more than lived up to his price tag and reputation.. Kuyt however hasn't. But that is just my opinion.

I disagree. Kuyt does more than be a work horse, he loves his club. He's good offensively, defensively, and is a leader in many ways. We love our Kuyt.

And that means that we should be happy with 19th place and a relegation battle? Please, do me a favour.

I never said that but your side isen't good enough simple as that and it wasen't last season. You have relied on 2 players for the best part of 4 years and you have wrecked them simple as that. You have Reina and Gerrard who at the moment are the only world class players you have and the rest are poor, very poor. Your as a club expectations are way to high and have been for the best part of 4-5 years.

Park is also a winner on that debate, he knows what it takes to win matches and titles. Plus he can use both feet and defends better that Kuyt.

I've never seen Liverpool blame a manager as much as we currently are. Hodgson can't motivate the players, he's buying ****, he's playing out of positions, he's playing disgusting football, and for me he HAS to go.

Agree with everything and ive never known the fans turn on a manager like they have Roy, Liverpool fans on the whole are regarded to support managers to the death, of the people on here and the people i know very few are supporting Hodgson. If he can win the next couple of games before we lose to Chelsea then maybe that hatred will start to change.

Kuyt v Park debate, both players are good at what they do and are usefull at their respective clubs. :D

Why is the Hargreaves signing constantly being mentioned? Just because SAF signed a perenially injured player doesn't make Rafa's signing of Aquilani any better...

just beacuase me and Scott have a different opinion to everyone else and we share it that means we are ''trolling''??? Look i don't expect you to agree but it isen't trolling its raising an opinion that you don't agree with just deal with it.

Well either you both have an extra chromosome or you both just completely ignore every response to every one of your posts because time after time your outlandish claims are debunked yet you continue to spout the same nonsense time after time.

I have no problems with people making genuine negative points about Liverpool or Rafa. So until you and Scott have something intelligent to say then I guess I'll continue to respond to your opinions.

Most Liverpool fans are realistic about our expectations, sadly it's the media and other fans who are not.

it is all true.

to say 6 isnt bigger 3 is retarded. and to call it trolling, is plain stupid.

My Fans did feel you would drop off, he called you the most feared team in liverpool. So still his point meant nothing.

No-one does remember the runner up in most competitions, so 2nd place is just another loser. well known saying amongst winners.

To say someone who has managed in the EPL International standard, Serie A for the last 20 years and still be in the business isnt a top level coach is retarded, so again i was hardly trolling.

Your happy with 3 trophies in 6 years, well talk about small expectations. You must be easy to be presents for, never expecting a lot.

I have no idea who my fellow troll, i ride alone.

"to say 6 isnt bigger 3 is retarded. and to call it trolling, is plain stupid."

As a number 6 certainly is larger than 3, there's no denying that. But to suggest that the 6 trophies Houllier won are more impressive than the 3 Rafa won 'is plain stupid'. Even if we completely disregard the trophies that both managers won, Rafa's reign was a lot more succesful and beneficial to the club.

Hosgon isn't proven at the top level. Despite how good he was (first time around) with Inter. A lot has changed in the 15 years since he was there, sadly Roy hasn't.

Fans of all teams except Man Utd/Chelsea would be happy with 3 trophies in 6 years.

PS. I never ask for presents and am happy not to receive anything.

Well either you both have an extra chromosome or you both just completely ignore every response to every one of your posts because time after time your outlandish claims are debunked yet you continue to spout the same nonsense time after time.

I have no problems with people making genuine negative points about Liverpool or Rafa. So until you and Scott have something intelligent to say then I guess I'll continue to respond to your opinions.

Most Liverpool fans are realistic about our expectations, sadly it's the media and other fans who are not.

"to say 6 isnt bigger 3 is retarded. and to call it trolling, is plain stupid."

As a number 6 certainly is larger than 3, there's no denying that. But to suggest that the 6 trophies Houllier won are more impressive than the 3 Rafa won 'is plain stupid'. Even if we completely disregard the trophies that both managers won, Rafa's reign was a lot more succesful and beneficial to the club.

Hosgon isn't proven at the top level. Despite how good he was (first time around) with Inter. A lot has changed in the 15 years since he was there, sadly Roy hasn't.

Fans of all teams except Man Utd/Chelsea would be happy with 3 trophies in 6 years.

PS. I never ask for presents and am happy not to receive anything.

Just becaue you cant face the facts and rafa is perfect in your eyes, doesnt make me and cjacko right, if he was so perfect why was he sacked?

Roy was a success with fulham, that wasnt 15 years ago, and he certainly didnt play this way when he ripped us up with fulham. He is playing to a system that he has to play to these players. How can he go from the next england manager to being outdated i ask.

Just becaue you cant face the facts and rafa is perfect in your eyes, doesnt make me and cjacko right, if he was so perfect why was he sacked?

Roy was a success with fulham, that wasnt 15 years ago, and he certainly didnt play this way when he ripped us up with fulham. He is playing to a system that he has to play to these players. How can he go from the next england manager to being outdated i ask.

Rafa is not perfect, I have never said he was.

Roys succes with Fulham doesn't even compare to the job he has at Liverpool. To think that the jobs are even remotely similar and that it takes the same skills to manager both clubs is just naive.

Hodgson was the next England Manager? Clearly the FA haven't learnt from McLaren then.

Torres isen't playing like i world class striker at the moment and neither is Merieles. Like i said only 2 world class players Reina and Gerrard.

Just because they arnt playing well right now dosnt suddenly make them non world class. When they are playing to the best of their abilitys they are world class. Just like Essien last year wasnt playing as well as he is this year.

Back