Martin O'Neill Resigns

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 204
  • Views Views 14K
I would welcome Billic, maybe he would sign some foreigners.. I think O'Neill did a fantastic job but he focused signings in the wrong places, we definately need a striker, a central midfielder, a centre back and a right back.. if we fill these out.. we will have a very good team.

I would welcome Billic, maybe he would sign some foreigners.. I think O'Neill did a fantastic job but he focused signings in the wrong places, we definately need a striker, a central midfielder, a centre back and a right back.. if we fill these out.. we will have a very good team.

Where you got the bolded from I have no idea, but the rest I agree.

Whats the Odds on Ashley Young Leaving Before Window Close All Top English Clubs Will Be in For Him

Whats the Odds on Ashley Young Leaving Before Window Close All Top English Clubs Will Be in For Him

could be a possibility, would love him at the bridge and im pretty sure other teams would like him.

To be honest, I saw this coming. Well, he was one great manager for Aston Villa. I really hope they will stay in the top 6 this season.

Am abit shocked at this but not no more hes had no real cash to play with in the transfer windows dont blame him leaving.

:O shocked!
why leave now? why not at the end of last season? don`t get it, i feel for the villians who will come in at villa and do a good job? so many questions .

I think Sven is the man for Villa, Proven record in england with man city where he did the double over Man Utd, and has won a lot of trophies on the continent.

I think Sven is the man for Villa, Proven record in england with man city where he did the double over Man Utd, and has won a lot of trophies on the continent.

Sven has a good record but he also loves his money abit too much.

good call on sven, i think he would be ideal also prehaps the big names in the squad would stay on if he came.

I hate sven be bad move for aston villa
I dont understand how its a bad move, with a record like this (below).

Club managerial honours

Whats With The Caps Lock?

Probably about 2:1, Tottenham will undoubtedly make a move for him, Redknapp already said he's interested, and they should have the money available from Levy, he is also a homegrown player, so that's an added bonus

Full Story: BBC SPORT

Sven has fast become a football manager mercenary. Could well see him take up the Villa job but although he has an impressive cv, I think if he took the Villa job he would also be on the look out for his next big payday if something else was to come along.

I dont understand how its a bad move, with a record like this (below).

Club managerial honours

he hasent done nothing after leaving lazio sven just intrested in a big pay check now

Back