MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

Would you say it has made this tactic a little better? I feel it is pretty perfect as it is.

I like this one too :) there are so many awesome inside forwards in this game that is almost a crime using only one :)
And this tactic is super consistent at least it has been for me :)
Combines the offensive power of Reborn with a good stable defense even without world class players :)
And it is symetric :p
And Awesome :D

so which one won you test TFF ? :p
There is a big problem to compare Reborn V5 and Monstrous P & P V2 because I use "IR" when I test P & P and when I test Reborn v5 I have to play matches by myself because of manual marking and testing process goes very slowly because of this so I've played only 60 matches so far with Reborn V5 and both tactics show more or less equally performance but this amount of matches is just a small drop in ocean and in order to properly compare them need to play about 300 matches... but I think it takes ages for me to play 300 matches with Reborn so I wouldn’t hope to get this data soon. ;)

How do I go about changing the player who is on the edge of the box for the corner routine?

When I enter the set piece creator it seems to be the default routine.

There is a big problem to compare Reborn V5 and Monstrous P & P V2 because I use "IR" when I test P & P and when I test Reborn v5 I have to play matches by myself because of manual marking and testing process goes very slowly because of this so I've played only 60 matches so far with Reborn V5 and both tactics show more or less equally performance but this amount of matches is just a small drop in ocean and in order to properly compare them need to play about 300 matches... but I think it takes ages for me to play 300 matches with Reborn so I wouldn’t hope to get this data soon. ;)

I do understand that.
In your testing stand what position got the lowest average rating? the cm(d)?
In both tatics that one is for me always the one who get "worst" ratings, maybe i attack so much that he doesnt have any work to do hehe :p
Do you think you still can get those statistics?

Maybe i'll change to BWM and see how that goes :)

he already updated the filters with the AM and striker new roels mate ;)

Will the player filters change for striker and amc?

I think I'll tweak a little bit attributes for the Attacking Midfielder... it's possible to reduce some of his attributes without sufficient impact on his performance.

I do understand that.
In your testing stand what position got the lowest average rating? the cm(d)?
In both tatics that one is for me always the one who get "worst" ratings, maybe i attack so much that he doesnt have any work to do hehe :p
Do you think you still can get those statistics?

Maybe i'll change to BWM and see how that goes :)

Mate, my advice to you just ignore ratings they don't show "real" picture how import player's job... I find that for many positions they are absolutely incorrect...

Last edited:

I played 4 season with Reborn but Monstrous looks like better for me. Even Reborn is class (H)

I played 4 season with Reborn but Monstrous looks like better for me. Even Reborn is class (H)
Heh, right now I'm too don't know for sure which tactic is better because the new updateds have brought very solid performance boost to both tactics... and there is not enough data to compare yet.

Heh, right now I'm too don't know for sure which tactic is better because the new updateds have brought very solid performance boost to both tactics... and there is not enough data to compare yet.

Your effort is better mate forget comparing.So you're going to change filters right?

i'm fear to change from v1 to v2, because v1 is very good

Back