MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

My stats using this tactics :

Reborn V3 + Manual Marking - 21 games - 62 goals scored - 29 goals against - 5 clean sheets - 15W,3D,3L
Mounstrous P&P - 7 games - 20 goals scored - 1 goal against - 6 clean sheets - 7W,0D,0L

So for me P&P has been working better than reborn, having the same offensive power with a better overall defense.
Got more clean sheets with P&P in 7 games than with reborn in 21 games :)

Not saying this one is better than reborn but for me it is working much better for my kind of team :)

So thank you TFF :D

Hi, what are good reserve wingers for big teams with cost like 10mil or something like this? But good enough to be starter in the biggest teams for quite some time when main star gets injured.

you can pick up lorenzo insigne for the left side, or angel correa (i think that's right spelling) for the right side, both are around the 10 mil mark and decent

bernard from shakhtar is good but more expensive than insigne
carlos vela also good but more expensive than correa

all 4 of them have played well for me in this tactic

I wonder could someone, who actually knows how to do this, make or tweak this tactic to a more defensive one for hard away games against big teams. I mean this tactic is amazing but I've played with Real Madrid. Won 5-2 against Liverpool home and lost 2-4 away, luckily it was still group stage of Champions League. Same thing against Barcelona. I've won in Copa del Rey at home 7-2 and away lost 1-4.
If someone could do this it would really help. I could try but with my skills I'd probably do more harm then good. :)

I wonder could someone, who actually knows how to do this, make or tweak this tactic to a more defensive one for hard away games against big teams. I mean this tactic is amazing but I've played with Real Madrid. Won 5-2 against Liverpool home and lost 2-4 away, luckily it was still group stage of Champions League. Same thing against Barcelona. I've won in Copa del Rey at home 7-2 and away lost 1-4.
If someone could do this it would really help. I could try but with my skills I'd probably do more harm then good. :)

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF REBORN(DEFENSE) V2

Just tried this because I love 4-4-2 style tactics and have got tired of playing 4-1-2-2-1, really awesome tactic. Did you test the wide players higher up at all?

View attachment 266276

Put some of the new reborn v5 roles and instructions and this happened :) Munir played Trequartista for the second half and got an hat-trick :)
AM(a) did much better job than shadow striker in my opinion :)
But funny thing is that the player who usually get the lowest rate is my CM(d). dont really know why but as long as my team keeps winning i dont really care :p

View attachment 855961

Put some of the new reborn v5 roles and instructions and this happened :) Munir played Trequartista for the second half and got an hat-trick :)
AM(a) did much better job than shadow striker in my opinion :)
But funny thing is that the player who usually get the lowest rate is my CM(d). dont really know why but as long as my team keeps winning i dont really care :p

I'll update the tactic but so far I only add the new dribbling settings for B2B because it’s the only change which shows clear signs of improvement for this tactic.

I'll update the tactic but so far I only add the new dribbling settings for B2B because it’s the only change which shows clear signs of improvement for this tactic.

for the games i did already i saw an improvement on the Trequartista and in the Attacking Midfielder. My AM helps much more and the trequartista is scoring more goals than before , but maybe that's because the players i have :)

but the difference in results in your testing stand between v5 and this one was very large? you would still recomend v5 over this one? :)

but the difference in results in your testing stand between v5 and this one was very large? you would still recomend v5 over this one? :)
Yes, V5 kicks *** and have solid advantage above this.

But I haven't tested yet similar changed for this tactic.

Heh... the first 15 matches are very promising... and it shows performance close to V5... I'll test for 100 more matches and if nothing changes I'll update the tactic.

Back