MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

I cannot find the option to "mark specific player" (this "manual marking" you're all talking so much everywhere)

It was supposed to be right below "marcacao apertada" in the bottom right corner, right?

View attachment 266005

TFF i can tell you this tactic work like a charm on FMC 15 Classic for Tablets (V1).

With Arsenal 1st season i won the Premier, Champions League, FA cup
Now just started 2nd season and won both Charity Shield and Supercup, and im again 1st on PL

TFF i can tell you this tactic work like a charm on FMC 15 Classic for Tablets (V1).

With Arsenal 1st season i won the Premier, Champions League, FA cup
Now just started 2nd season and won both Charity Shield and Supercup, and im again 1st on PL
Could you tell me how you import this tac to the FMC 15 on tablet? Because my iPad don't see the .fmf files, only .tac.

easy tweak

i've haven't done nothing special only changed the WM to IF's with the same instructions except one as the WM, was wondering if it worked and for me is doing really good.View attachment 856962

Cool to see you lost twice against Madrid, but won once when it really really mattered :P Kind of a Rocky fight with a comeback haha

That one was with revorn v3 :) only changed after the end of group stage :D

Hi guys I thought I would give this a whirl with my new save decided to go with amateur team Pickering town and I'm very happy with it I'm currently first in my league, still in the faVase and I got to the fourth round of fa cup and to be fair got annihilated by villa 9 nil but to be fair I am like 10/11 leagues below them and have players I pay 20 quid a game too lol. Still an awesome tactic though

Back