MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

why don't share who use set pieces ? its very easy why are you hiding ? i dont understand really ? ok i understand dl or dr use corners but what about free kicks ?

why don't share who use set pieces ? its very easy why are you hiding ? i dont understand really ? ok i understand dl or dr use corners but what about free kicks ?

OMG....
Are U Stupid or ?

Please, stop playing FM if U need to know free kicks....

even using this tactic with instant result make me finish second in bundesliga with herta(media pred 16) no transfers, with manual marking i probably win the league its so easy to use this tactic without asking hundred questions, because everything U need to know is in the OP(opening post...before someone ask what's op?)

Do nothing just keep pressing continue button and you keep wining

Well, I have followed all the advice from the OP, and have five straight losses with this tactic now, so that´s not quite correct :p

Do nothing just keep pressing continue button and you keep wining

Cant understand how simulating matches with a monstrous plug and play is more entertaining than playing 3dpinball on windows XP but yeah, we all have different minds I suppose

Cant understand how simulating matches with a monstrous plug and play is more entertaining than playing 3dpinball on windows XP but yeah, we all have different minds I suppose
Who simulates matches, as usual you are picking people up wrong again again and again

Well, I have followed all the advice from the OP
Dude, if you have five straight losses with this tactic and what is the most important you don't know why did you lose then you'd better go play FIFA or something like that because FM is too complicated for you :)

Dude, if you have five straight losses with this tactic and what is the most important you don't know why did you lose then you'd better go play FIFA or something like that because FM is too complicated for you :)

Thank you for reminding me why I almost never post anything in theese forums. Ask one question, and you´ll have a bunch of pre pubertal brats telling you what an idiot you are...

I was just trying to get some advice on what to do against stronger opposition, as this had not been covered until now. I am truly sorry for being such an idiot.

Thank you for reminding me why I almost never post anything in theese forums. Ask one question, and you´ll have a bunch of pre pubertal brats telling you what an idiot you are...

I was just trying to get some advice on what to do against stronger opposition, as this had not been covered until now. I am truly sorry for being such an idiot.
Dude, do you really think there is a "magic" setting which you can turn on and it makes you win against stronger opposition? ;)

there is no other setup for the stronger opposition, just the same tactic, and defending position as your match preparation.

Won everything with real, bought javi martinez for 28 mil, what a bargain, Khedira kinda sucked as CM-Defence.

Do you guys have other recomandations for that position, I might sell khedira, and need a backup.

Never had 11 players in best team of ucl. :)

I'm having a bit of a problem with my game, this is not tactic related, but everytime I manage a club or look at other clubs with Favourite Personnel on club info page, they always have 2 of the same player, which is annoying, her is an example:
View attachment 266403
Anyone know how I can get rid of this? I have no idea why it is happening, but it is the same with every club I manage?

Back