MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

TFF just a quick question about Filters. In the spoiler you mention easy match conditions" in filters menu. Where is this?

V2 being MOUSTROUS for me :) as Roma first Season , eliminated R.Madrid and Barcelona and am on final against Chelsea :) Gonna put screens tomorrow as i finish the season :)

View attachment 266235

for those in fear to change to v2 i truly recomend doing that :) your striker will score more (My munir is on fire :) ) and your AMC will have a much higher impact on game :)
Look at this **** of champions league :) Group stage was made with Reborn V3 , changed to P&P v1 after that and then never changed back :)
Changed to v2 because my Shadow Striker and f9 were getting poor games , and never gave impact on game as they are doing now :)
Thumbs up :)

i'm fear to change from v1 to v2, because v1 is very good

If v2 was worst than v1 TFF, with the experience he has on this field probably woudnt had uploaded it :)
Give it a try you wont regret :)

I'm not sure about V2 of this tactic, since changing to it I have still been getting good results, but am conceding over a goal a game with it, which I wasn't doing before.

version 2 is alot better for me, the new player roles are more flexible too, so more types of players can play there which is good.

So let me get this straight; V1 = the striker is a trequartista. While the V2 = the striker is a false 9?

Which one would you recommend for me if Bendnter is my main striker? Thanks.

@Gannicus
V1: striker = f9 and amc = ss
V2: striker = trequartista and amc = am

So let me get this straight; V1 = the striker is a trequartista. While the V2 = the striker is a false 9?

Which one would you recommend for me if Bendnter is my main striker? Thanks.

Any Bendnter is a lord hes that good he can play any of them :P

Has anyone managed to test how influential the in game team talks are? I tend to use passionate- Encourage, but I'm not too sure how much of a difference it makes. Anyway this tactic is working wonders with my AC colimiers save. Cheers TFF

Back