MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

In Man City I sold & bought some new players and I have now left 35mil transfer budget and 100-200k wages budget (depends if I cancel Lampard loan) and I need some advice what players should I buy in some places for this tactic:

ML: Nasri starter, should I retrain Navas to be backup here or sell him and buy cheaper one to increase budget (who if so).
MR: Silva starter, need to buy backup here - need advice for who would be good and affordable financially overall with other adviced players.
AMC: Should I buy starter AMC here (who if so) and make Jovetic backup or buy cheap backup (who if so) and buy better winger backups?

Start of new game.

Last edited:
In Man City I sold & bought some new players and I have now left 35mil transfer budget and 100-200k wages budget (depends if I cancel Lampard loan) and I need some advice what players should I buy in some places for this tactic:

ML: Nasri starter, should I retrain Navas to be backup here or sell him and buy cheaper one to increase budget (who if so).
MR: Silva starter, need to buy backup here - need advice for who would be good and affordable financially overall with other adviced players.
AMC: Should I buy starter AMC here (who if so) and make Jovetic backup or buy cheap backup (who if so) and buy better winger backups?

Start of new game.

I would try to sell jovetic at all costs , he plays one game and gets injured 6 months lol

How much worse will tactic be if i use right foot on right and left on left?

So, for everyone who has been using instant result, how's it going? Do you still get the results you are expecting? Im saying this because of what it is on the opening post about instant result.

red cards

How will removing "play aggressivly" affect the tactic? My Milan gets a red card every 2 games..

Back