MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

Hi all, are you scoring goals from corners with this setup? I've already play 30games, and only 3goals from corners. What's your feefback?

More then likely, im pretty rubbish at team talks so just listen to the assistant. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

How about you tell me how you approached the team talks in that match? Were Liverpool favourites?

1 game isnt enough to show wich of them is best tho. anyone got a overperforming striker for this tactic? my united is dominating and rooney is doing decent but depay / di maria and mata are overperforming whilst rooney is just doing what you expect from him... these tactics are brilliant tho thanks again TTF ;)

Hi all, are you scoring goals from corners with this setup? I've already play 30games, and only 3goals from corners. What's your feefback?

I've actually changed my corner routines a little. On patch 15.1-something I played with El Diablo, made by Tacticoftheyear. It depended a lot of corners/throw ins. I copied this into my Liverpool save with this tactic in november and have so far reached the end of january and have in total 13 corner goals so far in this season in the league alone.

View attachment 265272View attachment 265270

I let my DR take the left side corners and the DL right side corners.

Started with Blackpool using this tactic...using the v2(with executioner OI's and Training Schedule)...will be winning 1-0 2-0 then suddenly 75minutes into the game the opposition gets super powers their wingers and strikers start passing and dribbling like Hazard and fabregas...WTF!!!...oh and my last match i conceded 4 goals in 5 minutes..was leading 4-1 till the 81st...

Started with Blackpool using this tactic...using the v2(with executioner OI's and Training Schedule)...will be winning 1-0 2-0 then suddenly 75minutes into the game the opposition gets super powers their wingers and strikers start passing and dribbling like Hazard and fabregas...WTF!!!...oh and my last match i conceded 4 goals in 5 minutes..was leading 4-1 till the 81st...
That's down to your team talks and shout outs during game, not the tactic

Guys, I've already said it many times before and I'll say it one more time... if you want to bring consistency of your performance on "next" level then you need learn to use Waste Time version from Executioner thread.

Yes, I understand it's much easier to use only one tactic all the time ;) but in this case be ready to accept all downsides it brings such frustration from missing opportunities to win the match which was almost in your pocket or elimination from Champions League play-off after heavy away lose.

Yes, it's also possible to use only one tactic all the time and have 100% win rate but in order to achieve that you need to have team which consists of 190+ CA players and when you have such team what tactic you use becomes not important at all.

Especially, you need be ready to use Waste Time version when your team steps into Champions League play-off because from that point you can't afford to make mistakes anymore and heavy away lose can cost you elimination. Your domestic league and group stage of Champions League are different beasts because you can afford to make mistake there and have heavy losses and still win your domestic league and your group.

Also it's important to understand that Waste Time version isn't "magical" tactic and you can concede when you use it and also it has worse goals ration then the base version but it does one simple and very useful thing it reduces your chances to concede as much as possible and there are many cases when it's exactly what you need.

Here are few examples how Waste time version can be used:

1) At any point of the match when you lead by 2+ goals(especially, when you play against top clubs).

2) Let's say you are at Champions League play-off and you won 1st leg home match by 2-3 goals so it will be a good move to start away match with Waste Time version but always be ready to switch for the base version if something goes wrong.

P.S. Btw, Waste Time version was recently updated to V3 ;)

Last edited:
I learnt a harsh lesson in champs league by doing just that. Excited to combine the waste time version come the next season. Thanks for the tactics and will post screenies of the next season

Questions:

1) Does it make any difference if central defensive midfielder is on right side of midfield and box-to-boxer on left side? Or I can swap them around if my b2b prefers right side and DM left one? Or I shouldn't even care about what side player prefers?

2) Is it more important to have good forward or wingers? Better to use the best player in team who is good on both - wing and centre forward on which of those positions? Assuming the 2nd choice of forward and winger are equally good to each other ofc.

Last edited:
Back