MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

v1 def concedes less for me aswell. i dont get it, normally a tactic either has awesome attack OR awesome defence. this tactic has both, overperforming so hard i'm already growing bored of my save..

v1 def concedes less for me aswell. i dont get it, normally a tactic either has awesome attack OR awesome defence. this tactic has both, overperforming so hard i'm already growing bored of my save..
I've used V1 for 1 full season and V2 for 1 full season, and V1 definately concedes less, I think the opposition just create a few more CCC against you with version 2.

TFF keep up the good work pal. which tactic would you recommend. this or EXECUTIONER. im currently using V6 but which would you recommend?:)
If you are ready to do the manual marking and track all the stuff during the match then go for EXECUTIONER.

Guys,do you think TFF is wasting his time only to post a weaker tactic ?! Or to post a simple tactic just to be there ?! Of course its better,he already tested,multiple times,and a lot of matches...
v2>v1 !

Guys,do you think TFF is wasting his time only to post a weaker tactic ?! Or to post a simple tactic just to be there ?! Of course its better,he already tested,multiple times,and a lot of matches...
v2>v1 !

how about i decide what tactic performs better for me? lot of things have impact on how a tactic performs and for me v1 permorms alot better so far. im sure however v2 is also very very good, just a bit less for me.

v2>v1 !
Mate, I wouldn't be so sure in my good intentions when I update tactics... because there's always probability that dark force has taken possession of me (6) and made me to post weaker tactic instead of good tactic... or I simple made a mistake during the testing :P (A)

v2>v1 !

Or maybe to get more attention on his threads when the posts dry up?

Call me cynical, I know.

Guys, I've already said it many times before and I'll say it one more time... if you want to bring consistency of your performance on "next" level then you need learn to use Waste Time version from Executioner thread.

In the future, would you please consider a Waste Time tactic that uses positions similar to MONSTROUS P&P? e.g. DL/DR instead of WBL/WBR?

yeah those arguments really prove v2 superiority.

tff has a TESTING TEMPLATE

you are testing the tactic in your own save over 1 season

this game is very RANDOM

over 1 season, the same tactic, you can have TWENTY POINTS DIFFERENCE

in his template, over his 150+/etc games in a TESTING ENVIRONMENT, there is LESS chance for DISTORTION in RESULTS

if you do not understand this, then you have a problem that can't be helped, i could have 1 season with v1 better than 1 seasons with v6 of exeuctioner, because the game is RANDOM

you are comparing ONE season to ONE season, he is comparing HUNDREDS/THOUSANDS of games

tff has a TESTING TEMPLATE

you are testing the tactic in your own save over 1 season

this game is very RANDOM

over 1 season, the same tactic, you can have TWENTY POINTS DIFFERENCE

in his template, over his 150+/etc games in a TESTING ENVIRONMENT, there is LESS chance for DISTORTION in RESULTS

if you do not understand this, then you have a problem that can't be helped, i could have 1 season with v1 better than 1 seasons with v6 of exeuctioner, because the game is RANDOM

you are comparing ONE season to ONE season, he is comparing HUNDREDS/THOUSANDS of games

such a wall of text. so if i understand you correctly there's still a (lesser) chance for inacurate results in TTF's test? or is 1 season from you or me saying nothing and 150 games from TTF is the bible? must be nice if you're so eager to follow everyone blindly.

such a wall of text. so if i understand you correctly there's still a (lesser) chance for inacurate results in TTF's test? or is 1 season from you or me saying nothing and 150 games from TTF is the bible? must be nice if you're so eager to follow everyone blindly.

if you think that's a wall of text then i doubt i should even bother responding to you, as you're too narrow/simple minded to understand what i'm saying or you're too unbelievably arrogant to accept that someone else has a good point

yes, there is a chance in TFF's testing, that his v1 test underachieved massively, and his v2 test overachieved massively, to say there's 0% chance of that would be nonsense

but to say it's more likely that happened, as opposed to you overachieving with v1 and underachieving with v2, would be simply stupid

there are a LOT, and i mean a LOT more variable in your 2 seasons than there are in his fixed, static, testing environment

transfers, team talks, management, form, injuries, etc, all these things of probability/user input, that occur during our seasons, will have a MASSIVE impact on the tactic

so with all those variables, it is very likely for some users, after testing both tactics for 1 season, to say v1 is better than v2, due to the experiences they had in their seasons, not taking in to account all the variables/user input

it is a LOT less likely for TFF to make the judgement of error in his tactic testing environment though

if v1's working for you, great, keep using it, i've had my share of bad seasons/saves that i've binned cause i've made some bad choices, but to assume v2 is inferior to v1 because of one season, then you're ignoring all the hard work and effort that TFF has put in to making and testing his tactics, along with his extensively knowledge of the game/ME (and it's fair enough to say that his is superior to ours), and i think that's somewhat foolish

anyways hope you understand my point, use whichever version you believe works better, i have a massive amount of respect for what TFF does, the effort he puts in, the amount of time he spends simplifying things, helping users, responding to every post having to reanswer the same questions over and over, and i hate to see people questioning/doubting his work when he's probably the best tactician for this patch on the forums in my opinion

haha making it personal is a sign of weakness, its what people do when they cant win a argument.

also making stuff up is a little uncalled for. i have never doubted ttf's work and told atleast 5 times in his threads that his tactics are overperforming so hard (even compared it to diablo once). also i have NEVER said v1 is better. I simply said that v2 might not be better, wich TTF later even said its true because of the variables. now you can throw as many walls of text in here as you like but those wont change the facts i just stated here. maybe for your next response you should ask TTF his opinion so you can just copy paste it ;).

It's a game.
Costs ~£40?

Why so much angst and passive/aggressive BS?

Chillax.

Oh ... and TFF ... more awesome work.

THANK YOU ... your efforts and the fact you share your work is appreciated.

Back