MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

This tactic is driving me crazy. I see everyone having tremendous success, and I simply can't make it work. I'm trying it in different saves and my teams are having completely average performances. Nowhere near the overperformance I get when I try for example Tinkerman's strikeforce or volliz tactics. I think TFF is one of the best tacticians around, so don't take it as a criticism, I'm just VERY annoyed I can't make it work, as I really wanted to overperform with a more realistic tactic, mainly a 442 or a 4411 like this.

Im having the exact same experience! Average results, red card every game and havent had a clean sheet in 23 games. Not my kind of tactic at all to be honest.

How do you guys get your 2 CM's to get good ratings.. Is the right skills really that important?

First season Cordoba CF - predicted 20th

That's the first season with crappy playern (80% of them are loan players) - really don't know how to handle the next season because in the BBVA you get only 5 million for the 2nd place:

View attachment 263077

can anyone who has played a few seasons with this tactic post how it performs against various tactics?
thanks!

This tactic is amazing! Just curious how bad will it be without a corner tactic?

As long as i play, i believe that is more important the right players than the corner setup.

c78df454851a8e6c59106478269922bb.png

Has anyone tried English lower leagues with this tactic? Starting from Vanarama Conference N/S, preferably. If your tactic works there, then it works everywhere.

Back