MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

If you play a left footer on the left and a right footer on the right how badly will this affect the tactic?

If you play a left footer on the left and a right footer on the right how badly will this affect the tactic?

Won't it affect corners tactic as wide players play crucial role in those?

think you 2 need to get a room

no need haha, not bothering responding to/reading his posts any more, some people just don't want help and want to act childish/just aren't very intelligent, all that needs to be said on the matter has been said :)

looking forward to the next update of monstrous or executioner, going to be interesting to see what changes can give further performance boosts, as these tactics are crazy overachieving atm

I am using this in the Vanaram Conference with Guiseley XD... Using this tac after like 6 or 7 games in the competition and since then I am going upwards. Climbing tables to the 1st place (2 points clear of #2), from like the 12th or something.
Yes, I did change the player instructions to only max 3 instructions per player because otherwise it would be to complicated for my very intelligent players.;)
Still a very impressive run of 8 unbeaten games and my team is still semi-professional. Which drives me crazy tbh... stupid chairman!
Thusfar played 16, won 10, drew 4 and lost 2. Bookmakers expected my team to fight against relegation... Odds 500-1.

Anyway, thats what I wanted to say about lower league clubs. Don't just plug & play this tac, make some tweaks to make it less complicated for your players but, dont change the roles on the pitch or team instructions.
In game make changes if necessary.

Boa sorte!

Thanks creator of this tactic!! Bless you. (H)

Last edited:
Can people please post what patch they are using with their (amazing) results. SI change the game so much between patches that 130 goal a season tactics are easily reduced to -130 GD in the space of an update.

The last one mate, 15.3.2.

The performance of the striker depends on his quality but ML/MR positions always get additional boost to their performance from "short corner" setup because they play crucial role in it(they get additional goals and assistance from it) so these positions always will have advantage above the striker and AMC positions because of "short corner".

For example, here's a 30 matches test with Barca.

Fitness/Condition and Morale of the players were frozen and the same starting eleven was used for 30 matches.

Messi was set to take penalties(obviously it gives additional goals).

"Short corner" was used during the test but "Long Flat Throw-ins" wasn't used during the test so there could be additional goals from "Long Flat Throw-in".

As you can see Messi scored the most goals and made the most assistances and had the highest average rating after 30 matches.

Neymar and Pedro weren't able to beat Messi even Neymar and Pedro had additional advantage from "short corner"... so as you can see performance of the players has strong connection with his attributes.

View attachment 859375

messipertest.png

How to play with frozen morale/fitness/condition?

How to play with frozen morale/fitness/condition?

he does that using an in game editor for the purpose of testing certain situations to compare, if you were to play the game normally like that it would essentially be "cheating"

meh. it's just a ME glitch abuse tactic; 99% of the goals only come from the corner routine and you rarely see anything actually happening in open play for your team. that seems to be the winning formula these days, given that some other hyped tactics i've tried have this very routine so i guess it's the definitive "put this in to win matches" element of FM15. which is lame. even if it does the job, it's just sucks that your highest scorers are totally random defender/midfielder dudes and the whole corner taking full back routine is just such a buzzkill. i mean it's clearly working but call me old-fashioned or stubborn or whatever but i just don't like the way it works. anyway, i've given up after a 0-1 home loss to Crystal Palace with Liverpool after watching 90 minutes of absolute nothing happening. guess it was one of the matches even the corners couldn't save :D

i suppose it's more the fault of the actual game rather than the tactic, you can only work what you're given and SI just keeps supplying piles of even bigger sh*t year by year lately :D if you have to mess around with lame corner routines to get good results, well, that's not good game design. but very little is good in this year's one, even compared to FM14 which itself was pretty bad, but at least there these ubertactics actually produced football :D anyway, rant over

i'm not sure about monstrous as i haven't played with it extensively, but in executioner even without the corners (i had a season where i didn't set them up right/barely scored off them, maybe 1 goal every 2-4 games) the football was actually a joy to watch, the inside forward/wide mid would link up really well with the other 3 attacking players and would see a lot of slick penetrating passing up front

monstrous doesn't seem to have the same attacking potent/exciting play for me (probably because in executioner you have a trio upfront and an inside forward/wide mid to link up with them) but it's still a great tactic without the corner abuse, it's not like you're scoring 40 a season from them anyways, in my good corner seasons i've had maybe around 15-20 goals on average from corners, and you can't dispute how solid the defense is which has nothing to do with corners

Played a season with Man Utd with V2.

Got rid of Falcao, Young and Smalling right away. Made deals for Balanta and Romero for January (end of season for their teams). Brought in Depay, Chiellini, Rodriguez and Khacheridi. Sold Fellaini in January.

Changed throw-ins to what I usually use, like this for both sides.

View attachment 263645

Played with 'attacking' mentality at home and 'standard' away. Used OI in OP, but also used assistant (Norbert Elgert). And my training was "attacking movement" for every match instead of defense.

I also played right footed winger on right and left footed on left, because Di Maria and Depay didn't perform well at all in the opposite roles for me. Depay scored zero in 4 matches on the left, then I swapped him to the right and he ended up scoring 42 from the MR position, and he wasn't even comfortable playing there until January.

RVP hit 42 goals in just 29 starts as the striker. To bad he was injured for about half the season.

Went 50 games unbeaten through the season. Only conceded 21 in the league. Scoring 178.

Tactic feels very consistent. Only trouble I had was away from home against teams playing (funnily enough) 4411. Mainly Everton and Newcastle. We were very lucky not to lose against both of them away from home. The 4-4 crash against Liverpool I just put down to the defense not being gelled yet that early in the season.

Nice tactic. Can see people getting 200+ league goals easy with Barcelona/Real Madrid type starting squads or world class regen teams. Maybe even 200 + goal difference.

View attachment 263650View attachment 263649View attachment 263648View attachment 263647View attachment 263646

I continue my dortmund save with V2, i bought g. barbosa for the striker role cause a. ramos and immobile cant play the trequartista or f9 role.
View attachment 263632
I think the striker role is crucial, cause barbosa not only help with his goals but also with his assists.

Fantastic tactic, taken Ebbsfleet to league 1, 3 promotions in a row.

he does that using an in game editor for the purpose of testing certain situations to compare, if you were to play the game normally like that it would essentially be "cheating"

Who said I was going to play like that? I was just curious.

This tactic is driving me crazy. I see everyone having tremendous success, and I simply can't make it work. I'm trying it in different saves and my teams are having completely average performances. Nowhere near the overperformance I get when I try for example Tinkerman's strikeforce or volliz tactics. I think TFF is one of the best tacticians around, so don't take it as a criticism, I'm just VERY annoyed I can't make it work, as I really wanted to overperform with a more realistic tactic, mainly a 442 or a 4411 like this.

Last edited:
This tactic is driving me crazy. I see everyone having tremendous success, and I simply can't make it work. I'm trying it in different saves and my teams are having completely average performances. Nowhere near the overperformance I get when I try for example Tinkerman's strikeforce or volliz tactics. I think TFF is one of the best tacticians around, so don't take it as a criticism, I'm just VERY annoyed I can't make it work, as I really wanted to overperform with a more realistic tactic, mainly a 442 or a 4411 like this.

You have to use very quick, very agile with very good dribbling and finishing players on wings and striker.

Back