MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

CHANGES

- tweaked team's wide in order to make "Short Corner" and "Long Flat Throw" work
- tweaked attacking corner setup(added additional man at the back)
- changed delivery of the throw-ins

Started a new save to test V3 out...

View attachment 262113

Unfortunately I'm QPR...

Never been so dominated with a TFF tatcic before :'( Tactic is fully fluid and I have followed all the instructions correctly.

Can one fullback take all the throws like with corners,or do i need one for each side?
Also is left back takes right side etc?

Started a new save to test V3 out...

View attachment 866193

Unfortunately I'm QPR...

Never been so dominated with a TFF tatcic before :'( Tactic is fully fluid and I have followed all the instructions correctly.

Only 1 shot? I think it's more due to the quality of the team, rather than the tactic. West Ham are my boogey team though so I'm not sure. :D

Only 1 shot? I think it's more due to the quality of the team, rather than the tactic. West Ham are my boogey team though so I'm not sure. :D

QPR's team is surprisingly decent on FM. I've had success with V1 and V2 using QPR. Shouldn't be losing 5-0 with a TFF tatcic lol. Maybe it was a fluke.

Just beat Arsenal 3-1 at home 4th game in. This FM is the most retarded game of all time.

Guys, I've updated the tactic to V4. I slightly tweaked dribbling for B2B.

It's small but very efficient tweak and it gives solid contribution to attacking build-up play so I very recommend to use it
. ;)

V3 not going great for me.

View attachment 261909

Although I could prob start a new save, do everything the same and be top after the same amount of games, such is the randomness of this years FM.

Guys, I've updated the tactic to V4. I slightly tweaked dribbling for B2B.

It's small but very efficient tweak and it gives solid contribution to attacking build-up play so I very recommend to use it
. ;)
b2b has no dibbling (dribbling less....can u be more specific what tweak is taht i dont see difference :/
took again the v4 from the op ...isnt it?

Last edited:
u told that u tweaked the box to box with dribbling, and i re downloaded , i dont see any change to box to box...it has dribbling less ect

can u be mroe spesific with what changes u made pls? :/

u told that u tweaked the box to box with dribbling, and i re downloaded , i dont see any change to box to box...it has dribbling less ect

can u be mroe spesific with what changes u made pls? :/

What dribbling settings does B2B have in your V3? :)

Last edited:
Back